[CH7] Look Mai Laai Sonthaya: Pim Pimprapa/Sean Jindachot

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
can someone please spoil me the ending?? i'm too scared to watch the already translated and be disappointed at the ending...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Sooo, i dont know what made me start watching this as the cover, storyline or leading pairs were just so-so to me to begin with. I guess I didn’t have anything to watch, so i just randomly clicked on this. And the crazy thing is im actually liking what im watching so far.

The even crazier this is that for the very time, i find sean attractive. Lol. Holy moly, there is so much kissing, skinship and chemistry between sean and pim...itz pretty hot. I know this lakorn is already complete. Im only on episode 6, but just had to come in here and let yall know they just did the deed. If u know what that means, go ask someone. Hehehe

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
Sooo, i dont know what made me start watching this as the cover, storyline or leading pairs were just so-so to me to begin with. I guess I didn’t have anything to watch, so i just randomly clicked on this. And the crazy thing is im actually liking what im watching so far.

The even crazier this is that for the very time, i find sean attractive. Lol. Holy moly, there is so much kissing, skinship and chemistry between sean and pim...itz pretty hot. I know this lakorn is already complete. Im only on episode 6, but just had to come in here and let yall know they just did the deed. If u know what that means, go ask someone. Hehehe
whuaaaattt??? only episode 6 and they did it already??? did they fall in love that fast??? mmmm, u got me curious now.... been holding myself from watching this now 'coz i plan to binge watch on semestral break... >.<

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Has anyone finish this lakorn yet..?
Yup, yup, all finished!! Omg, I almost skipped this one!! Wasnt a huge fan of sean before, but man am i into hom now. Hehehe. Enjoyed a few of his other lakorns before but bc he always had such a boyish look, so i would get weirded out watching him. But oh lord, with pim, he is so hawt!

Pim coming back was what got me curious about this lakorn too (i actually liked her mafia lakorn with mick). Plus, I didn’t have anything else to watch in between episodes of the actual other stuff that i was watching so this one was, i guess, an accident? Lol.

Anyways, super glad i decided to tune in...omg!!!!! what a tear jerker lakorn!!!! And so many cute scenes!!! Sooooooooo much chemistry between sean and pim!! Mad impressed with their acting. This plot could have easily flopped, but pim and sean kept me all tingly inside. Love them!!

Su Lin

sarNie Egg
Yup, yup, all finished!! Omg, I almost skipped this one!! Wasnt a huge fan of sean before, but man am i into hom now. Hehehe. Enjoyed a few of his other lakorns before but bc he always had such a boyish look, so i would get weirded out watching him. But oh lord, with pim, he is so hawt!

Pim coming back was what got me curious about this lakorn too (i actually liked her mafia lakorn with mick). Plus, I didn’t have anything else to watch in between episodes of the actual other stuff that i was watching so this one was, i guess, an accident? Lol.

Anyways, super glad i decided to tune in...omg!!!!! what a tear jerker lakorn!!!! And so many cute scenes!!! Sooooooooo much chemistry between sean and pim!! Mad impressed with their acting. This plot could have easily flopped, but pim and sean kept me all tingly inside. Love them!!
It made me felt super tingly inside too.. Man.. Sean's hot over here..:love::love: I thought I wouldn't be hook on this but boyy i was so wrong..
I thought there wouldn't be a happy ending because they were from different universe.. And yes their chemistry, it was so real..
Awaiting their next collaboration.. :icon12: