[Ch7] Luerd Tud Luerd (Polyplus)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
They changed the ending. Supposedly pupah and anda died in a car crash while running away from the cops. Ice got arrested for illegal activities. Cho reunite with his family but still continued to take care of his fake mom after anawin died. Meuy ran away after she found out that Cho is the son of a cop which represent good while she is a daughter of a mafia which represent bad. She felt she was not worthy of them. Pae had to go look for her to convince that love is the most important and she is worthy of that.
I like this ending better. And I feel it was unfair for Cho's fri to get arrested for the murder. He wasn't the one fired but pupa was.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Kan is freelance now :) Hope he will get to work with ch5 actresses also like Vill. He is charming versatile lovable actor

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg so I decided to watch the ending because I couldn't stand Pae anymore. Even though there's my Kan...Ahem anyway, wth was that ending? So that's it?? They both fell in the water and Kan died? With No farewell, no flashback?! Just like Techin in Nang Chada? And like the ending was super boring and tasteless. Urgh. Why did I even try.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Omg so I decided to watch the ending because I couldn't stand Pae anymore. Even though there's my Kan...Ahem anyway, wth was that ending? So that's it?? They both fell in the water and Kan died? With No farewell, no flashback?! Just like Techin in Nang Chada? And like the ending was super boring and tasteless. Urgh. Why did I even try.
Lmao. I think Polyplus' go to ending is falling off a cliff. Lol. They need to just stop it already

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Lmao. I think Polyplus' go to ending is falling off a cliff. Lol. They need to just stop it already
Yeah they have to stop. Polyplus is soo bad. I've tried three/four of their lakorns and they have not wowed me. I want two/three of their actors to sign out of their production.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yeah they have to stop. Polyplus is soo bad. I've tried three/four of their lakorns and they have not wowed me. I want two/three of their actors to sign out of their production.
Polyplus is actually a good production. I've enjoyed most of their lakorns. However, they tend to rush their endings now or change it from something well written to something that gives people the shock factor. I don't like it. They produced DDH. Loved it! I liked both of Kan and Mai's lakorn with them. Nang Chada's ending was changed. I didn't favor it but it makes sense for her to face redemption. Most of their lakorns for Ch.7 are good, but the ones for Ch.3 are a miss for me. I didn't tune into this one because I don't like Pae so I'm not factoring it in to the ones I've enjoyed. When they pair my favorites, their lakorns are usually good.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
For you they're good. I haven't had any good experience with then. Not even with KRKNT and NC.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's probably because you don't like Mai too. She's their favorite n'ek. But from a plot perspective, KRKNT was pretty good for a Ch.7 lakorn. NC was pretty boring but something about it was intriguing. I liked them so far. They're among the better productions at Ch.7. I've seen worse of the worst from them so they aren't that bad to me at all.