[Ch7] Luerd Tud Luerd (Polyplus)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kim123 said:
I didn't expect to end like this. Didn't think Kan would die. I don't him to die!!! :teary:  However, I enjoyed it.
I knew it. I just knew he would end tragically...again. Sigh. Makes me not want to watch it anymore.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I knew it. I just knew he would end tragically...again. Sigh. Makes me not want to watch it anymore.
I don't get why does his the characters he plays is usually bad. He needs to be in more comedy or action but have him as pra'ek lakorns. I don't want to see him in bad/ evil characters.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kim123 said:
I don't get why does his the characters he plays is usually bad. He needs to be in more comedy or action but have him as pra'ek lakorns. I don't want to see him in bad/ evil characters.
Yes, he deserves a lead role. I want comedy from him too.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
But he's soooo good in evil roles! I love him in here even though he was bad. We can't have everyone we adore play the good roles now, our lakorns wouldn't have any flavors lol.

I think I'll rewatch it tomorrow and do a marathon. Glad they changed the story up a bit.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
But he's soooo good in evil roles! I love him in here even though he was bad. We can't have everyone we adore play the good roles now, our lakorns wouldn't have any flavors lol.

I think I'll rewatch it tomorrow and do a marathon. Glad they changed the story up a bit.

I agree, he is good in evil roles. I really liked him too in here, he played good and bad. I don't dislike him even if he is bad. But I also want to see in different character roles.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to see him in another lakorn with Mai cus I didn't watch their last night, horror is not my thing at all. Or maybe ch 7 need to remake SaraDaran and cast them!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

That's true. But he's had his share of bad guy roles, he needs a goodie role now. Okay, actually he is still currently pra'ek for zeal5, so that's fine. Khehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I want to see him in another lakorn with Mai cus I didn't watch their last night, horror is not my thing at all. Or maybe ch 7 need to remake SaraDaran and cast them!
No, no Mai. Haha. I don't really like their pairing. They just...idk.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

I think you should watch it. Horror is not my thing too but I gave it a go recently even if i was scared. I must say it is pretty good, some part is kinda scary but it's worth it. I watched it for Kan!! Hehehe. The lakorn reminded me to Pee Mak Phrakanong but without the comedy.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think I found a new crush. Hehe. The guy who plays Chin is hawt. He's the dark, tall guy with earrings. Hehe. Now if only I know his name. Heh

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kim123 said:
I don't remember who!!! Is he part of the police or Pae gang?
Police. He died in combat. He sacrificed himself for Anawin and the other dude.
I found out his name, he's Pitchaya...something Haha. His ig is pitchaya_pitch

Kim123

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Police. He died in combat. He sacrificed himself for Anawin and the other dude.
I found out his name, he's Pitchaya...something Haha. His ig is pitchaya_pitch
Ohh, lols I'll check his ig

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Polyplus is doing good for each of their lakorns. Nang Chada drew in big ratings and so did this. I think the ending episode drew a 12 in ratings and had 8 million viewers tuning in. Kan starred in both. Hurray! He should've stayed with them. At least they give him opportunities to shine. 

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish the ending was better but I'm glad the lakorn over. I love the guy who played as Prae best friend. I wish he and prae's sister would end up together. Kan need another lakorn soon. I miss him already. I want to see him in a slap/kiss.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna said:
I wish the ending was better but I'm glad the lakorn over. I love the guy who played as Prae best friend. I wish he and prae's sister would end up together. Kan need another lakorn soon. I miss him already. I want to see him in a slap/kiss.
They changed the ending. Supposedly pupah and anda died in a car crash while running away from the cops. Ice got arrested for illegal activities. Cho reunite with his family but still continued to take care of his fake mom after anawin died. Meuy ran away after she found out that Cho is the son of a cop which represent good while she is a daughter of a mafia which represent bad. She felt she was not worthy of them. Pae had to go look for her to convince that love is the most important and she is worthy of that.