[CH7] Mae Pra Torranee

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kob and Yui are half sister, meaning they share the same father but different mother. When Kob's mother died, her father remarry Yui's mother since he got her pregnant. Kob's grandmother and father promise to each other that they will love Kob more than Yui since Kob doesn't have a mother, and there's no one there to love her.

As Kob and Yui grew up, Yui felt that she was being left out, and all the love was given to Kob, therefore she was jealous of all the attention Kob gotten. It lead her to believe her mother love Kob more, so she grew to hate her own mother.

Vee comes along in party and Yui see him and immediatly like him. But later finds out that Vee was dating Kob and they are boyfriend and girlfriend. She was outrage one day and poison Kob by putting some poison into her drink. Kob goes to the hospital and later they find out Yui was the one behind it and she goes to jail. Yui's mother becomes a nun. Kob forgives Yui, and before Yui went to jail Kob takes Yui to see their mother in the temple.

THE END. It was a short mini series in honor of the king...there's more detail, I just gave you a brief one...

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
what the f**k...there's such lakorn...i didn't know that...kob and vee???i only saw dark angel...dude...is it a new lakorn???...yui...hey...which yui or is there only one yui...weird the only lakorn i saw them in was the country lakorn with por??it must be new?????help me anyone if knoes

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
d2bnarak said:
what the f**k...there's such lakorn...i didn't know that...kob and vee???i only saw dark angel...dude...is it a new lakorn???...yui...hey...which yui or is there only one yui...weird the only lakorn i saw them in was the country lakorn with por??it must be new?????help me anyone if knoes
[post="3597"][/post]​
omg!! so agree. Is this lakorn a new one. i havent heard about it either.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Thanks so much for the summary, nancyvang. It's hard to see Yui in this role...I can't believe it's that short!

Rakniran

Is Yui the girl that played mon ruk loong thong with Kob and Por? Why is she playing the bad girl role? Isnt she the n'ek? Shes too pretty to play that role. I hope is not her. I like Yui as the good girl only.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's Yui Jiranan, she was pretty good as na'rai...but i rather see her as na'ek because she's a cute actress...It's not weird to see this happeing since alot of na'ek are accepting na'rai role these days...

Oh yea...Pao Jing Jong and his wife was in this mini serie too, they play as Yui and Kob's mother and father.

It's a mini series, only two episode. During the filming of this mini serie and MOn Ruk Luk Toong, Yui and Kob got along pretty well and were comfortable with each other...

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
I loved how yui played in this mini series b/c she displayed a slew of emotions. her anger not only showed thru her actions but her eyes too...which counts more! i really didn't like kob's goody 2 shoes character in here, it was something i've seen her do before. but yui really blew me away by taking on the role of the nang rai and pulling it off really well.

cuddlyxkute

sarNie Elites
Ana said:
cuddlyxkute, uploaded in the buddie Media episode 1!
[post="3656"][/post]​

i have eps 2 up... if the YSI links die you can dl it at my archive section... i uploaded at megaupload so it might be slow but it last