[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Kwan nails still bothers me. There are times when she was Michelle and her nails are still long. Not sure why they let her do it when it is out of character. Anyway, she's still pretty and I am still excited about this lakorn :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
One thing I can say about Tui is his expressions can come from just his eyes.  He has that stare can felt like he can see through you. I like his jawlines though.
That was exactly what attracted me to him. Hehe.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He looks better as he aged actually...I just saw a video of his older lakorn and didn't think he look that good...but when he's older his face seemed more defined.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
He looks better as he aged actually...I just saw a video of his older lakorn and didn't think he look that good...but when he's older his face seemed more defined.
Yup. Totally agree.

sarN

sarNie Granny
byebye said:
Kwan nails still bothers me. There are times when she was Michelle and her nails are still long. Not sure why they let her do it when it is out of character. Anyway, she's still pretty and I am still excited about this lakorn :dance1:

she still do that ? i haven't seen any kwan 's lakorn for 5 years and i remember she obsess over colorful long nail cuz i see them all the time .

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Kwan doesn't go anywhere without her long nails. In every lakorns her nails are just long (or the ones I have seen anyway). I remember watching her lakorn with Weir and I didn't realized that is the norm for her I was like WTH lol. Certain characters I think she can without it but the girl just loves them. And to a certain degree it just bothers me. But she's simply so pretty to look at though.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup...period lakorns are a no-no for long fingernails and Fah Jarod Sai...in the desert for crying out loud I spot long nails too.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, I went to watch their last lakorn since i haven' t seen it and yes I did see long nail lol. I'm like half way but so far the transition is kind of confusing and a little annoyed w/ the n'ek lol will try to finish it. I forgot Tui is like Tik height lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tui is kind of a little short and if he had the height it would have been better. Kwan isn't the tallest N'ek and she's almost as tall lol.

The lakorn would have been a lot better if Kwan was able to let herself go a bit. She kind of limit herself in the character because she doesn't want to do the intimate scene to the fullest. So when the time comes for her to be all romantic with Tui you can see she showed a lot of restriction therefore making the scene awkward. Tui was pretty much in it, at times coming off aggressive towards Kwan. That is what hinders Kwan's acting for me. I am sure she wants to be a great actress but she doesn't want to do the extra of what is required of her to get to that point.

FJS was a short lakorn so I don't think it's going to be any better than what was given to us. Tui for the most part did a good job and the romance was actually there but it was still lacking to me. And yes, every time Kwan shows up I look out for her long nails. Not that I want to but it is that much of a distraction to me. I can understand in the city and stuff where there's a possibility of nail salons around the place but in the desert is like a WTF moment to have long nails lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh my, FJS was a disaster. Tui did look hot in there though.

Haha. I agree on his height. If he had the height he would be CH7's hottest star!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
The romance scene was nice . Yes, there was a little awkwardness probably just 2 or 3 intimate scene but I focus on Tui most of the time , so just him  was intense enough lol. What lakorn lack is 'passion' bwt actress/actor which is understandable because the culture itself is conservative , unlike the western but that's not  to say in all lakorn , there some that show great passion. I kind of thought this lakorn was like Koo Kum , where Noona shower many kisses w/ Bie .

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What I love though is the way Tui looks at Kwan. You actually see the love there as if Michelle is the only one in the world for him. And I just think it's an amazing thing for an actor to display his emotions through his eyes.

There are 3 awkward scenes for me. The forced kiss was cringe worthy. The way Tui just held onto Kwan was just weird and made the scene as fake as it could ever be. The second one was the willing scene. Kwan was came across as if she can't believe she has to do it lol. The third one was the night they got reunited while she was in her white nightgown. They could relax more or Kwan could have relax more.

I didn't think they were going to go all out due to where the lakorn took place and a religious based environment in the culture. I mean the girls barely able to show their faces...I don't think the lakorn is an epic failure I just think there are things that can be better played out. Oh...the most and foremost cringe worthy part of all is Tik's overact moments. I FF all his scenes...he looks too much like a clown to be taken seriously.

sarN

sarNie Granny
byebye said:
What I love though is the way Tui looks at Kwan. You actually see the love there as if Michelle is the only one in the world for him. And I just think it's an amazing thing for an actor to display his emotions through his eyes.

There are 3 awkward scenes for me. The forced kiss was cringe worthy. The way Tui just held onto Kwan was just weird and made the scene as fake as it could ever be. The second one was the willing scene. Kwan was came across as if she can't believe she has to do it lol. The third one was the night they got reunited while she was in her white nightgown. They could relax more or Kwan could have relax more.

I didn't think they were going to go all out due to where the lakorn took place and a religious based environment in the culture. I mean the girls barely able to show their faces...I don't think the lakorn is an epic failure I just think there are things that can be better played out. Oh...the most and foremost cringe worthy part of all is Tik's overact moments. I FF all his scenes...he looks too much like a clown to be taken seriously.

Tik-shiro was hilarious as the villain . I couldn't take him serious there was tear in my eye while laughing. What bother me was the hair loll it grow so fast , the facial too and how long were they on the sand and afterward  the separation. There was added scene that didn't connect with the story-line and other random stuff lol ^^^ well, i can by pass those little stuff  . Honestly , i like the willing scene because he ask her for it lmao, they were going die he said .She does come across shock and his lip was stinky dry  lol. Then the scene where she was in a nightgown , watch their hands lmao~!! It does look awkward but when i focus on Tui's hand ^^^i couldn't stop grinning like a cat. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:

Tik-shiro was hilarious as the villain . I couldn't take him serious there was tear in my eye while laughing. What bother me was the hair loll it grow so fast , the facial too and how long were they on the sand and afterward  the separation. There was added scene that didn't connect with the story-line and other random stuff lol ^^^ well, i can by pass those little stuff  . Honestly , i like the willing scene because he ask her for it lmao, they were going die he said .She does come across shock and his lip was stinky dry  lol. Then the scene where she was in a nightgown , watch their hands lmao~!! It does look awkward but when i focus on Tui's hand ^^^i couldn't stop grinning like a cat. 

I should go back to watch those scenes. Haha. It's so funny that Tui asked for "it" just because they were going to die anyway, and she gave it to him! I saw a bit of that scene, but can't remember the details.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yup ^^ she mention about lack of food/water  and then out of the blue he ask her to complete their love another words "lets' do it" lmaoo she give that shock look because he wasn't looking his best ~~ I'm telling you ,"men" even death might  be approaching still have the thought in their head haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh so hot, hot!! Mahalo, I think it's that drooling-over-uncles time of the year. Haha. Pat, Tui, who else is there born before '75 that we're drooling over and might as we drool over??

If only his hair wasn't split so far on the side. That makes him look...elderly. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
yup ^^ she mention about lack of food/water  and then out of the blue he ask her to complete their love another words "lets' do it" lmaoo she give that shock look because he wasn't looking his best ~~ I'm telling you ,"men" even death might  be approaching still have the thought in their head haha
Naughty is their nickname. Haha.