[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I for one am not a fan of Rscenes and I do think it should be ban from lakorns lol I know its just lakorn rscene but still its considered a rape

member101

sarNie Egg
Ditto. If I didn't happen to adore Kwan and Tui from FJS I wouldn't even consider watching this lakorn. Rape is wrong, real life or in lakorns. It send the wrong message to kids especially when the person doing the rape is not the bad guy in the lakorn but it's actually done by the supposed hero.

sarN

sarNie Granny
It such a debatable topic, I pledge the 5th ladies , being sadist at heart I do enjoy lakorn w/ this kind of plot & I'm willing to get eggs at for having such guilty pleasure as well, I been watching lakorn all my life, rscene had always been there, it nothing serious & I see it as a 'force seduction' in most cases & other scenario I pledge the 5th HAHA . I want to enjoy this thread TT .And for a better community & world peace , I will pray .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
member101 said:
Yes, I can deny it. Just like I can deny that most Ch.3 productions do not share the same styles. For ex, Thong Entertainment is not the same as Uma, Act Art, Wave Media, etc.

Have you watched lakorns from all these old and new Ch.7 productions? If so, explain their style and how each of their lakorns are similar. Didavideo, Daravideo, Polyplus, Pordeecom, Prakotdakarndee, Media Studio, Moommai, Mongkolkarn,Kantana, JSL, Masquerade, Colliseum, Doomundee, Nine Bever, Ah Lhong Junior, Bangkok Audio, Pasangyasorn, Samunkarn, Khon Tv, Honey & Friends, etc.

I think FJS is not that bad but it could've better. If it wasn't for the Thai muslims protesting to get the lakorn off air we'd probably get to see all 12 episodes, the full storyline, and all the love scenes. They had to change the direction of the lakorn because those protestors were threatening to bomb the TV station.

There are already objections to MSRFS online because Thai people are starting to be more vocal about rape. In Thailand, there are growing cases of girls being raped and killed. Activists are working to change the law about rape and they want to eliminate rape from lakorns. 
Woah, that's a lot. Haha. I've seen quite a few from different productions, but not from all, so I guess that can't validate my argument. You've got a point. Perhaps I should say from the prductions I've seen, they all give me the same vibe/feeling.

Such touchy topic we're getting into. Haha. When I watch movies I try not to be too sensitive. If it's something I feel isn't right then I just won't watch it. Cinema is after all for entertainment purposes. My heart goes out to all those victims of rape. I don't by any means condone rape, but this is after all a drama, so I'm gonna watch it as that.

If people are worried that lakorns depicting rape are a bad influence to viewers or brings back painful memories just don't watch it. I know what I like to watch and what I don't like to watch so I stop myself. Doesn't make sense to prevent the whole world from enjoying it. I'm conservative, but I also love cinema. Haha. So I'm not gonna complain. And I really don't understand this whole censorship thing. If you're gonna censor one thing might as well censor everything because there's not only one thing that's sensitive when it comes to cinema. There's drugs, sex, gang, politics, everything. I won't be surprised if the ban does follow throuh though because lip to lip kisses have already vanished. Haha. From most of CH3 lakorns at least.

I'm not pointing you out, haha, so I hope you don't mind. Just speaking in general and speaking of Thai ET.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
We watch for entertainment purposes. Before the lakorn airs, they tell you viewers discretion advised and the appropriate ages that can tune in. TV does have an influence on human behavior, but it takes a good conscience to be a good human being as well. I wouldn't blame everything completely on television. The person should know what is right from wrong. If the person watching thinks raping is okay in real life, it's not solely because they learned it from television, it's also because they're a bad person in nature. Ya know? Also, this is where good parenting comes into play for the children watching this kind of genre. Children shouldn't be allowed to. Hence, the viewers discretion. If they censor one thing, they'll have to sensor everything and then we wouldn't have lakorns that depict revenge. Now that wouldn't be fair.

I do understand where everyone is coming from. Rape is a sensitive topic. I grew up watching lakorns and they've never been a problem. Lol. We can differentiate between lakorn world and reality. It's just a guilty pleasure that's been in the culture for decades. People who didn't grow up watching lakorns won't understand it and find the R scenes offensive. It's really hard to explain, but they should never ever be taken seriously. That's the most important part.     

mayag

sarNie Adult
I agree with phatman and Mahalo. I grew up watching a lot of not-age-appropriate stuff from a very young age and I still turned out okay. I think what makes a good or bad person really depends on the environment they gr0w up in and the circumstances they go through in life. Not so much movies or dramas. Most people know to differentiate those from real life.

member101

sarNie Egg
It's a very touchy subject. I think we as adults can differentiate from rights and wrongs and accept that lakorns are just pure entertainment. But kids do watch lakorns and some of them watch it unsupervised. Yes, parents should do their job but we also have to mindful and think about society as a whole.

The thing with rape between n'ek and p'ek that I find very unacceptable is that it's usually being played out in a romantic way. To many people that send the wrong message to naive kids. There's hardly any repercussion for p'ek and with a hideous act like that, instead of being punished he's rewarded with her forgiveness and in the end he gets the girl. There's hardly any lakorn where you have n'ek reporting rapist p'ek to the polices and taking him to court over his action.

I think there's a more responsible way to go about the subject in lakorns. It's not just about the victims. But there has been news of boys raping girls as a mean of coercing the girls to become their girlfriends. Just like those p'eks forcing husband-hood upon the n'eks. Not saying that lakorns should be blamed for every individual action. But at least treat rape as a real crime not just a crime of passion. The only time I felt this subject was being taken seriously in a lakorn was in Bodyguard Sao, where the rai raped his servant and he was forced by her dad to get on his knee and apologize to her or the dad will report him to the polices. I don't know about the other lakorns but that's the only lakorn I've watched that actually didn't treat rape lightly or push it under the rug. All in all, I think it's reasonable to ask lakorn producers to not make light of a sensitive subject.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
TubbyTinker said:
I for one am not a fan of Rscenes and I do think it should be ban from lakorns lol I know its just lakorn rscene but still its considered a rape

Noo!! Haha. 

member101 said:
Ditto. If I didn't happen to adore Kwan and Tui from FJS I wouldn't even consider watching this lakorn. Rape is wrong, real life or in lakorns. It send the wrong message to kids especially when the person doing the rape is not the bad guy in the lakorn but it's actually done by the supposed hero.

Yeah, but kids shouldn't be watching this kind of lakorn in the first place. Haha. Okay, fine, I'm guilty of actually starting off watching lakorns at a young age, yes the R rated lakorns too. Haha. I remember if an R scene comes up and it's not needed in the lakorn I'll go WTF? What the heck was that R scene for. Haha. I would roll my eyes and be like, typical Thai lakorn. SMH. I actually have been watching less and less raeng/sadistic pra'ek kind of lakorns. Which is why I'm excited for this one and Fai Lang Fai. Hehe. 

sarN said:
It such a debatable topic, I pledge the 5th ladies , being sadist at heart I do enjoy lakorn w/ this kind of plot & I'm willing to get eggs at for having such guilty pleasure as well, I been watching lakorn all my life, rscene had always been there, it nothing serious & I see it as a 'force seduction' in most cases & other scenario I pledge the 5th HAHA . I want to enjoy this thread TT .And for a better community & world peace , I will pray .

HAHA. Oh, but we know sarN, we know. :pervie:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Slap/kiss is considered sexual molestation and that isn't right either. I say watch a lakorn for entertainment.. Take the good and leave the bad.
Mahalo said:
We watch for entertainment purposes. Before the lakorn airs, they tell you viewers discretion advised and the appropriate ages that can tune in. TV does have an influence on human behavior, but it takes a good conscience to be a good human being as well. I wouldn't blame everything completely on television. The person should know what is right from wrong. If the person watching thinks raping is okay in real life, it's not solely because they learned it from television, it's also because they're a bad person in nature. Ya know? Also, this is where good parenting comes into play for the children watching this kind of genre. Children shouldn't be allowed to. Hence, the viewers discretion. If they censor one thing, they'll have to sensor everything and then we wouldn't have lakorns that depict revenge. Now that wouldn't be fair.

I do understand where everyone is coming from. Rape is a sensitive topic. I grew up watching lakorns and they've never been a problem. Lol. We can differentiate between lakorn world and reality. It's just a guilty pleasure that's been in the culture for decades. People who didn't grow up watching lakorns won't understand it and find the R scenes offensive. It's really hard to explain, but they should never ever be taken seriously. That's the most important part.
mayag said:
I agree with phatman and Mahalo. I grew up watching a lot of not-age-appropriate stuff from a very young age and I still turned out okay. I think what makes a good or bad person really depends on the environment they gr0w up in and the circumstances they go through in life. Not so much movies or dramas. Most people know to differentiate those from real life.
Agree, agree, agree.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooooo i do agreed !!  come here ya' sadist girl , group hug  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: Lakorn does show girl how to catch a guys as well , they drug them and drag them into bed & cry responsibility , now, that,  I do want to practice in real life , for those young guys that became my victim , I will pray  :ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
member101 said:
It's a very touchy subject. I think we as adults can differentiate from rights and wrongs and accept that lakorns are just pure entertainment. But kids do watch lakorns and some of them watch it unsupervised. Yes, parents should do their job but we also have to mindful and think about society as a whole.

The thing with rape between n'ek and p'ek that I find very unacceptable is that it's usually being played out in a romantic way. To many people that send the wrong message to naive kids. There's hardly any repercussion for p'ek and with a hideous act like that, instead of being punished he's rewarded with her forgiveness and in the end he gets the girl. There's hardly any lakorn where you have n'ek reporting rapist p'ek to the polices and taking him to court over his action.

I think there's a more responsible way to go about the subject in lakorns. It's not just about the victims. But there has been news of boys raping girls as a mean of coercing the girls to become their girlfriends. Just like those p'eks forcing husband-hood upon the n'eks. Not saying that lakorns should be blamed for every individual action. But at least treat rape as a real crime not just a crime of passion. The only time I felt this subject was being taken seriously in a lakorn was in Bodyguard Sao, where the rai raped his servant and he was forced by her dad to get on his knee and apologize to her or the dad will report him to the polices. I don't know about the other lakorns but that's the only lakorn I've watched that actually didn't treat rape lightly or push it under the rug. All in all, I think it's reasonable to ask lakorn producers to not make light of a sensitive subject.

Yeah, and I feel like they are becoming more and more cautious. Raeng lakorns/films back in the days were definitely more raeng than today's, pra'eks were total jerks that really didn't deserve their nang'eks. 
Let's hope they don't overdo the unnecessary and drive viewers away. It's definitely more enjoyable to discuss the lakorn with more people.  ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
And another thing , Do guys really watch lakorn ? Female audience have to be at least 90%

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Kwan and her mom looks like they have the same eyebrows. I wonder if they get beauty tips from each other :) I love the fact that Kwan is mixed with many things and turned out so beautiful...see sometimes confusion can be a blessing.

Tui in the blue shirt/sweater and the skinny jeans lol. Never pose like that when you wear skinny jeans.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah, is that Tui attempting to strangle Kwan? Why?! That's so scary! HAHA. So, Tui's wife does die, and they'll both be regretful for the wrongs they've committed?? Hmm, I wonder if they'll even get together in the end. Perhaps they won't.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
Kwan and her mom looks like they have the same eyebrows. I wonder if they get beauty tips from each other :) I love the fact that Kwan is mixed with many things and turned out so beautiful...see sometimes confusion can be a blessing.

Tui in the blue shirt/sweater and the skinny jeans lol. Never pose like that when you wear skinny jeans.

Those skinny jeans gotta go!! HAHA.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
Ooooo i do agreed !!  come here ya' sadist girl , group hug  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: Lakorn does show girl how to catch a guys as well , they drug them and drag them into bed & cry responsibility , now, that,  I do want to practice in real life , for those young guys that became my victim , I will pray  :ghehe:
LoL you are so bad Sarn. I'm going to assume that you've seen 50 shades?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think they wanted to change the ending to this one...because the last one they had them end up together. But...I don't think they are going to change it. I hope they do and make them go their separate ways...or leave an open ending.

The N'ek should have the last say so...and tell him I need a temporary vacation from you. You made me lose everything...became an alcoholic and ends up with a baby. Now if you love me, send me to an exotic Island and I will return when I am ready or when our kid turns 18 j/k.