[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If her and Tui are confirmed for Sai Lohit, then please by all means they better pair her with someone else in this one. i.e. WEIR! Hahah

Is this lakorn a slap kiss by chance? We all know Weir is the pro at this genre.  :bhehe:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
If her and Tui are confirmed for Sai Lohit, then please by all means they better pair her with someone else in this one. i.e. WEIR! Hahah

Is this lakorn a slap kiss by chance? We all know Weir is the pro at this genre.  :bhehe:
I went to the Sai Lohit's thread and someone said it's a rumor. I believe Kwan and Tui might be in here. This seems to be a raeng one so there might be a lot of slap/kiss.

x0unerthanlater

Mahalo said:
I went to the Sai Lohit's thread and someone said it's a rumor. I believe Kwan and Tui might be in here. This seems to be a raeng one so there might be a lot of slap/kiss.

I wonder which one of her lakorns will air first. I have a feeling it's Hua Jai Tuen. They have been filming that one already.
Weir has Praao w/Aum P, later this year. That's probably why him and Kwan aren't paired. Their schedules always collide. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
I wonder which one of her lakorns will air first. I have a feeling it's Hua Jai Tuen. They have been filming that one already.
Weir has Praao w/Aum P, later this year. That's probably why him and Kwan aren't paired. Their schedules always collide. 
Hua Jai Tuen will air first for sure according to Kwan25 who's a close follower of Kwan. As for this one, I still don't think it's confirmed. If you look at the snap shot above, I think the person is just asking fans if they want to see these two in this lakorn. It doesn't officially confirm that they agree or are in it. So far, Weir has Prao and should be wrapping up with Lah Sut Kob Fah while Kwan only has HJT. So who knows? There's a possibility they could be paired next since fans are requesting it also on Pantip. 

x0unerthanlater

Mahalo said:
Hua Jai Tuen will air first for sure according to Kwan25 who's a close follower of Kwan. As for this one, I still don't think it's confirmed. If you look at the snap shot above, I think the person is just asking fans if they want to see these two in this lakorn. It doesn't officially confirm that they agree or are in it. So far, Weir has Prao and should be wrapping up with Lah Sut Kob Fah while Kwan only has HJT. So who knows? There's a possibility they could be paired next since fans are requesting it also on Pantip. 

I am so ready for Hua Jai Tuen! KwanOm, woohoo! lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What is it that they're holding?? A book? Pretty provocative. HAHA. Well I'm glad to see Tui again, but sucks that this isn't a storyline I find interesting...
I'll keep an eye out though.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
What is it that they're holding?? A book? Pretty provocative. HAHA. Well I'm glad to see Tui again, but sucks that this isn't a storyline I find interesting...
I'll keep an eye out though.
The lakorn is based on the book. Haha. 

x0unerthanlater

ไม่สิ้นไร้ไฟสวาท, after working this over in my head and thinking of various verbs, the rough translations I came up with are, Unending Desire/Love and/or Endless Fiery Passion.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
ไม่สิ้นไร้ไฟสวาท, after working this over in my head and thinking of various verbs, the rough translations I came up with are, Unending Desire/Love and/or Endless Fiery Passion.
Yeah. It was a tough one to translate in my head. Lol. Thanks. That sounds more suitable. I can never come up with beautiful sounding titles. Haha. 

x0unerthanlater

Mahalo said:
Yeah. It was a tough one to translate in my head. Lol. Thanks. That sounds more suitable. I can never come up with beautiful sounding titles. Haha. 

I know right? Cause if we just literally translate it, it would sound like boring ol' "Never Running Out of Desire" 5555+ Not only is that cheesy and corny but it doesn't sound as appealing as it does in Thai.

John sarN Doe

sarNie Egg
O'my ! I remember this lakorn ! I type up a summary somewhere in this forum , let me search for it 

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/5786-lakorns-from-the-1990s/

I didn't like the N"k !!! She try to abort the baby ahhh!! Bad girl! She became his mistress supposedly for 2 years so yeah i guess you can say there   :r-scene-pop-corn:  :w-scene-pop-corn: but i didn't like how they make the N'k drink all the time , the reason she drink is to turn him off since he doesn't like girl that drink .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, um the story isn't so interesting. But I can totally see Tui in that role though. HAHA. He just seems to fit the cheating role doesn't he? Hope it doesn't parallel his real life, since this will be his SECOND time playing a cheater. *knock on wood* Anyway. Is there a fitting yet?? Guess not.