[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Her wardrobe looks pretty funny, like it's nice one piece and weird the other piece, but I do like her yellow outfit one.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg i just finished rewatching the old version with nok chatchai and tuk janjira!!!!! how exciting that this is being remade!!! cant wait...but damn i hate the fiancee part. in the old one pra ek and his fiancee sleeps together and get married and everything! they better change that. judging by the summary i read in here, it sounds a tiny bit different than the old one...some hope...lol...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
kwanz so adorable...cant wait. does anyone know when it will air...probably a year from now, if not more, right!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thookatha said:
omg i just finished rewatching the old version with nok chatchai and tuk janjira!!!!! how exciting that this is being remade!!! cant wait...but damn i hate the fiancee part. in the old one pra ek and his fiancee sleeps together and get married and everything! they better change that. judging by the summary i read in here, it sounds a tiny bit different than the old one...some hope...lol...

I hope they change it too, because I sure do NOT like that idea.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm so excited for this! Tui is such a handsome man for someone his age. For Fah Jarod Sai, I had a bit of problem with their pairing before seeing them on screen. But after seeing the two in motion, they look quite good together. Tui in a suit makes him look a lot younger compared to the beard and Islamic attires in FJS. This will be a revenge and slap/kiss lakorn. I don't recall Kwan being in such a raeng role before so I'm excited to see how she does.  

sarN

sarNie Granny
It true. Wine does taste better with age and Tu look very handsome now than I remember ! You can't go wrong with revenge lakorn ..look at dome/ janie it still addicted lol regardless how out of place it were. Kwan dress like " Pretty Women" which fit the storyline some what, they going make her a wild party girl since in the lakorn she use to live oversea! I still see Kwan as a teen , it going be interesting since the role is for a mature woman who going be a married man's mistress , and n'ek was a drunkard too lmao.