[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Haha. Seriously. Theaters are going to be packed with ladies, ladies and ladies. HAHA.
Lines after line waiting..haha..oh make sure u bring.extra liners just in any case u soak ur undies...lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
I still don't understand what the hype up w/ the movie "50 shade of gray" I read so much review about it on YouTube and seen several prody about it , I know it involved $ex but most American movie have them , so what the deal ? I guess I miss the wave while living oversea haha. I been tempt to read the books just cuz everybody is going crazy over it & some ppl trashing it .Don't tell me it another wave like the Twilight haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
khmaichick559 said:
If tui is christian them who is anastasia???lol

Um...we know who it is already...and that's me. Haha. 

khmaichick559 said:
Lines after line waiting..haha..oh make sure u bring.extra liners just in any case u soak ur undies...lol

:coverlaf: Girl, you did not just say that! HAHA. 

khmaichick559 said:
Im.thinking im.going overboard here lol

:ghehe: 

OMG, Tui's so hot! Haha. I can't wait until this airs...just to see hottie Tui. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
I still don't understand what the hype up w/ the movie "50 shade of gray" I read so much review about it on YouTube and seen several prody about it , I know it involved $ex but most American movie have them , so what the deal ? I guess I miss the wave while living oversea haha. I been tempt to read the books just cuz everybody is going crazy over it & some ppl trashing it .Don't tell me it another wave like the Twilight haha.

It's different. :ghehe: Because this one focuses on the flamy passionate kind of love. Know what I mean? I can't explain it. Haha. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Don't feel bad Sarn, I also didn't catch the fever. I don't know what the rave about it beside the girl being a virgin having some raw sex with a billionaire...I didn't read the book nor am I planning to see the movie. The teaser didn't get me excited either. It does have a huge following though, it is just one of those books that catch on with people and going to make so much money even if the movie isn't going to be all that good.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Um...we know who it is already...and that's me. Haha. 

:coverlaf: Girl, you did not just say that! HAHA. 

:ghehe: 

OMG, Tui's so hot! Haha. I can't wait until this airs...just to see hottie Tui.
Phatman u hot lmao...hahahhaa

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
It's different. :ghehe: Because this one focuses on the flamy passionate kind of love. Know what I mean? I can't explain it. Haha.
How can i say this...hmmmm ummm its the excitement when u read the books u read picture it then its like "ahhhh"...idk how to explain it...lost of words but i like the book after all....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
khmaichick559 said:
Phatman u hot lmao...hahahhaa

I'm hot?? Haha. How do you know?? Haha.

khmaichick559 said:
Phatman u hot lmao...hahahhaa[/quote

I meant to say u got me lmao lol...see what u doing already...and yes i just did said that....lol

HAHA. You started it!!

khmaichick559 said:
How can i say this...hmmmm ummm its the excitement when u read the books u read picture it then its like "ahhhh"...idk how to explain it...lost of words but i like the book after all....

Something along that line.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
khmaichick559 said:
Oh phatman make sure u have a bucket to catch all that drools of yours..lol

Oh I will. HAHA. You prepare yourself too. HAHA.

byebye said:
Don't feel bad Sarn, I also didn't catch the fever. I don't know what the rave about it beside the girl being a virgin having some raw sex with a billionaire...I didn't read the book nor am I planning to see the movie. The teaser didn't get me excited either. It does have a huge following though, it is just one of those books that catch on with people and going to make so much money even if the movie isn't going to be all that good.

Oh byebye, that's okay, we get the sadistic pra'ek all to ourselves! HEHE.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'll go watch it when it's out then . I don't want to be left out  :dance1: the red room .lately there lots of article about this movie on yahoo, I'm telling you it's very tempting to bring a guy along as a date to see the movie HAHA..it wouldn't be a good idea right ?  :yes:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
I'll go watch it when it's out then . I don't want to be left out  :dance1: the red room .lately there lots of article about this movie on yahoo, I'm telling you it's very tempting to bring a guy along as a date to see the movie HAHA..it wouldn't be a good idea right ?  :yes:

Well, if you have plans afterwards then....go ahead. HAHA.

Guys, guys...we're getting out of hand! HAHA.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
The book was so bad... Meaning the writing. It was a really boring book, IMO. Yours and some of the girls fictions are much better and more exciting than this book. IMO, you're a better writer than the author of 50shades of Gray.