[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Thookatha said:
damnit, sarn, u and i are pretty much the same person. i ache in the sames places u ache. dont think i dont know. modesty and virtue dont exist in our fantasy world. lecture me again when i come and tell u i did something with my aches. lmao!!

O' Buddha , I'm a good girl , modest & virtue is tattoo on my forehead . I have no fantasy , no desire , no boy crazy & im dry in all area , no ache lolllll You behave yourself  :kiss2: now for the remaining of your womanhood , i'll let it slid what you just said about dealing w/ your aches  :dance1:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
O' Buddha , I'm a good girl , modest & virtue is tattoo on my forehead . I have no fantasy , no desire , no boy crazy & im dry in all area , no ache lolllll You behave yourself  :kiss2: now for the remaining of your womanhood , i'll let it slid what you just said about dealing w/ your aches  :dance1:
LMAO omg ladies, rated pg! rated pg! Imagine if they didnt censor those scenes, we might have to put this thread on an 18+ only hahaha.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
watch first episode with sub anf gonna warm up and watch episode 2 but i noticed that  wee fiancee -Somsupa is so annoying, how you accept life like this and what he done till know because you love him , he did no go for fishing , he have another women and will share the same bed , she is so passive and insane , i did not love kwan till know but her act improved really she is impressive me but still overacted sometimes , tui excellent for sure, what pissed me off really that somewhere i found some comments talk aback about tui they want another one who is good looking and much younger thn im , really tui not sexy or goodlooking , as i know that there is age gap between leads  in old version or novel whatever, this lakorn will boosted kwan career really , tui my macho bias when saw him  my heart skip beat and can not look into his eyes hehe, love when they first meet in france , it seem that he start felt something nice toward chit  then his eyes eat her , he is like her , love chit when face and threat him that she will  get him know the real hell in one year , love everything about this episode but afraid that they drag  and slowdown tin the middle ,anyway i did not  plan to watch this one and skip till finish and watch all once but when enter the thread change my mind and watch ,

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
PRINCESS AURA said:
watch first episode with sub anf gonna warm up and watch episode 2 but i noticed that  wee fiancee -Somsupa is so annoying, how you accept life like this and what he done till know because you love him , he did no go for fishing , he have another women and will share the same bed , she is so passive and insane , i did not love kwan till know but her act improved really she is impressive me but still overacted sometimes , tui excellent for sure, what pissed me off really that somewhere i found some comments talk aback about tui they want another one who is good looking and much younger thn im , really tui not sexy or goodlooking , as i know that there is age gap between leads  in old version or novel whatever, this lakorn will boosted kwan career really , tui my macho bias when saw him  my heart skip beat and can not look into his eyes hehe, love when they first meet in france , it seem that he start felt something nice toward chit  then his eyes eat her , he is like her , love chit when face and threat him that she will  get him know the real hell in one year , love everything about this episode but afraid that they drag  and slowdown tin the middle ,anyway i did not  plan to watch this one and skip till finish and watch all once but when enter the thread change my mind and watch ,
Tui not hot and sexy and handsome? They must be insane. CH7 is extremely lucky to have Tui still.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I don't think there is even real kissing (lip to lip) in here... pfft. We can't even see a towel dropping... I'm still baffled over that. hahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
I don't think here is even real kissing (lip to lip) in here... pfft. We can't even see a towel dropping... I'm still baffled over that. hahaha

Well, I don't mind the no real kiss because I'm used to that already. I'm just a little sad that they cut out all the scenes that made us watch this in the first place.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:

Well, I don't mind the no real kiss because I'm used to that already. I'm just a little sad that they cut out all the scenes that made us watch this in the first place.

I meant like, it's not racy at all because we don't even get lip to lip action... but people want to be against some aggressive love making that basically looks like two people wiggling on a bed while the camera pans away. lol Not like we've never seen r-scene in lakorns before.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

I meant like, it's not racy at all because we don't even get lip to lip action... but people want to be against some aggressive love making that basically looks like two people wiggling on a bed while the camera pans away. lol Not like we've never seen r-scene in lakorns before.

Oh the pain. HAHA.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:

Oh the pain. HAHA.

:weee:

There probably won't be any more aggressive scenes since we already had 3 in episode 1 hahah
From here on out, we won't get much but just forced hugs I think...

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It is just sad that the other channels get to keep all their love scene but ch7 felt that they have to delete them all. Kwan and Tui put their talent into displaying their emotions in those scenes, all went to waste.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Tui not hot and sexy and handsome? They must be insane. CH7 is extremely lucky to have Tui still.
always say that but they should give more time need see him more than one lakorn , :pervie:  by the way love ending song , his voice so whiskey and sexy , he can sing well ,  :heart:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

:weee:

There probably won't be any more aggressive scenes since we already had 3 in episode 1 hahah
From here on out, we won't get much but just forced hugs I think...

I know. SIGH......all we can do is...SIGH...

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
It is just sad that the other channels get to keep all their love scene but ch7 felt that they have to delete them all. Kwan and Tui put their talent into displaying their emotions in those scenes, all went to waste.

Agree. OneHD especially. They have the juiciest of scenes. CH3 only permits CERTAIN projects aka Suer. Haha. I thought CH7 keeps their steamy scenes, look at Weir and Min in LRSKF!! They got multiple lovey dovey intimate scenes. So jealous. I seriously thought they'd make an exception for this one since it's a mature production. But I do understand though, so...

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
ohh that last photo though! haha I love how Chit always bring up the na bum ruh lol I know it's all wrong but you know what I mean.. haha I love how they all emphasize that word haha its hilarious and also I know the lip actions are all fake but at least it looks real haha 

sarN

sarNie Granny
i predict 7 bed scene :heart: ...there got to be more because there was picture of them at the riverside house & they were sleeping together .