[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
x0unerthanlater said:
They teased us and then left us to starve...

Well... at least Tui & Kwan's chemistry will keep me watching for more :)

p.s. I'm going to start counting the number of times Som says, "we're getting married" 5555
 That Som girl is so annoying.. All these episode and she still saying we're getting married...We're getting married...That girl gotta go shes too fake..lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AsianFemale said:
 That Som girl is so annoying.. All these episode and she still saying we're getting married...We're getting married...That girl gotta go shes too fake..lol

Hey guess what...they're getting married. HAHA. She even says it to Wee. Like dude, Wee don't care! HAHA.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
phatman said:

Hey guess what...they're getting married. HAHA. She even says it to Wee. Like dude, Wee don't care! HAHA.
gosh shes annoying always crying to her mama. Cant wait till next week for new episode :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
They will eventually get marry ...& the mother in law going move in lol ...more drama more n'rai + 5 ...o' ch7 the thing you do!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP3 Thoughts:

- Oh those shorts, Chit. Haha. That's asking for trouble.
- Awe, I kind of pity Wee now. He's mentally deranged. 
- I'm totally enjoying rough Tui. 
- You know, I wonder how Wee knows Chitchong was the one who ruined his father's life.
- Oh gosh, he wants to strangle her!! But his heart's conflicted! That intensity in his red eyes! Intense, but again poor choice in music. SIGH....of course he can't strangle her because she wakes up randomly. HAHA.
- Tui's roughness on Kwan is soo hot. Some actors act rough so awkwardly with the gal overpowering them , but Tui. God dayum. He takes total control.

TBC...

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
I love 'em dark and hunkay. Haha. They're the only ones in CH7 that ooz with s*x. Lots and lots of...s*x. :ghehe: Pardon my language.
hahahha I like 'em tall, dark and manly too. Most of ch3 praek are not like that.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
AsianFemale said:

She has to let people know as soon as she meets them too. This girl... I feel like throwing up each time she says it. lol

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
HAHAHA yes she does! "We're getting married, I need to go used the bathroom" "we're getting married, what's for dinner"

LOL! Pretty much what she does... "Hi Wee, we're getting married. Good Morning." that's all I hear from her.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
^^ Lol you guys are hilarious. She is way too attached to him. It's really sad and desparate, she's acting like a child. When she's upset, she goes to her mom, who supports her behavior.

I am just so sad.. Tui is so hot... This lakorn has so much potential :yuck:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AsianFemale said:
gosh shes annoying always crying to her mama. Cant wait till next week for new episode :)

I know. She's such a baby.

sarN said:
They will eventually get marry ...& the mother in law going move in lol ...more drama more n'rai + 5 ...o' ch7 the thing you do!

Oh boy...that's going to be fun...just fun.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
HAHAHA yes she does! "We're getting married, I need to go used the bathroom" "we're getting married, what's for dinner"

HAHAHA. "We're getting married....*CRICKETS*"

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol she wakes up randomly. I am so going to start noticing the music now.

Haha. Sorry, did I make you notice the music. It's annoying, I'm surprise it doesn't bother you guys. 

lakorn7 said:
hahahha I like 'em tall, dark and manly too. Most of ch3 praek are not like that.

Yup, which is why I find pleasure in watching these dark hunky and handsome CH7 actors. :ghehe: The dark handsome actors of CH3 are only second leads, which is totally not cool because they can totally be pra'eks. 

x0unerthanlater said:

She has to let people know as soon as she meets them too. This girl... I feel like throwing up each time she says it. lol

LOL! Pretty much what she does... "Hi Wee, we're getting married. Good Morning." that's all I hear from her.

I've already thrown up a couple times. No, more than a couple times. HAHA. 

HAHAHA. This "good morning" things is too hilarious. Anyone else care to add?

its_ann said:
^^ Lol you guys are hilarious. She is way too attached to him. It's really sad and desparate, she's acting like a child. When she's upset, she goes to her mom, who supports her behavior.

I am just so sad.. Tui is so hot... This lakorn has so much potential :yuck:

Yup, it has so much potential....I hope it doesn't drag and go downhill. 

cecilia

Staff member
Just realized ... this is like the Thai version of fifty shades of gray except the FIANCE, gambling, revenge, and 'forcefully sleep' with her part lol  He wants her to be his submissive woman ... I won't do it even if he's as hot as Tui or Jamie. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I don't really notice music because the kids in my department plays all types of music that I learned to tune them out.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
Just realized ... this is like the Thai version of fifty shades of gray except the FIANCE, gambling, revenge, and 'forcefully sleep' with her part lol  He wants her to be his submissive woman ... I won't do it even if he's as hot as Tui or Jamie. 

HAHA. You're so late cecilia! We've already established that since day one. Okay maybe not day one, but before this aired. HAHA. Speaking of which, I haven't come around to watch it yet. HEHE. We have our own Mr. Grey in here. :ghehe: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol I don't really notice music because the kids in my department plays all types of music that I learned to tune them out.

Lucky you. I wish I can watch this show without being bothered by it. I just can't. Music is a big part of my life and they really set my mood. Haha. I know, I'm weird. 

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
EP3 Thoughts:

- You know, I wonder how Wee knows Chitchong was the one who ruined his father's life.
- Oh gosh, he wants to strangle her!! But his heart's conflicted! That intensity in his red eyes! Intense, but again poor choice in music. SIGH....of course he can't strangle her because she wakes up randomly. HAHA.
- Tui's roughness on Kwan is soo hot. Some actors act rough so awkwardly with the gal overpowering them , but Tui. God dayum. He takes total control.

TBC...[/quote

Lmao....your quotes always cracks me up...hey my Mr.Tui is a dominant who always has control...lmao...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol she wakes up randomly. I am so going to start noticing the music now.

Forgot to respond to your first sentence. Haha. Did she wake up from a dream or something?? It seemed so to me. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
khmaichick559 said:
EP3 Thoughts:

TBC...[/quote

Lmao....your quotes always cracks me up...hey my Mr.Tui is a dominant who always has control...lmao...

Yes, both actor and character. HEHE. I love that man.

cecilia

Staff member
My friend told me to watch it because she knows that I like Jamie .. I hesitated but I gave in and watched it. It's a bit racy to watch it in theatre with others for sure lol 

I suppose, I'm late -- It just click in my head now that he's the Thai version of Mr. Grey lol