[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Wee is being run by Chit. Is this his revenge or her's? Haha. Besides torturing Chit by making her sleep with him, Wee risks losing everything dear to him by keeping her. Haha. And Wee can never control Chit. Having Chit is like torture for Wee. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kwan25 said:

Cr thairath

Viva erotica. HAHA. Wow, I've never found Kwan to be beautiful, but in this shot she's exotically beautiful. :ghehe:

aiyaja said:
Wee is being run by Chit. Is this his revenge or her's? Haha. Besides torturing Chit by making her sleep with him, Wee risks losing everything dear to him by keeping her. Haha. And Wee can never control Chit. Having Chit is like torture for Wee. Haha.

Seriously right. HAHA.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Or perhaps it's just Kwan's portrayal of Chit that comes out very strong because Kwan has always come off as hey, you can't boss me around even if I'm your captive type acting.

Wee would try to say all of these hurtful things to Chit just to be silenced by Chit's reactions or arguments. Haha.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Wee's face in that last shot is hilarious! Looks like he's thinking, "Oh, sh!t, she fainted... too forceful. Dammit!"

But wow! The actions is so..... wooooweeee, it's gettin' hot up in here! I hope they don't edit that part out or anything stupid. I really wanna see it!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
OMG! This is HOW all sadist p'eks should do it! Holding her hands behind her. Her bra strap...eeeeek! Looks like Chit will pass out. Shoot...I might pass out before she does.

When I saw it briefly, I was like eh typical of a sadistic pra'ek. Then I saw the bra strap. HAHA. Now that's how it's done. actors should learn from Tui. The lighting makes the pic's more...erotic. HAHA.

x0unerthanlater said:
Wee's face in that last shot is hilarious! Looks like he's thinking, "Oh, sh!t, she fainted... too forceful. Dammit!"

But wow! The actions is so..... wooooweeee, it's gettin' hot up in here! I hope they don't edit that part out or anything stupid. I really wanna see it!

HAHAHA. He's like, "Crap!" Oh my, I have a feeling they're going to cut it out. 

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
@lakornsrok that was what I was thinking too! Lol it would be great if she was cuz if she's pregnant in earlier eps, then we might see a baby at the end hehe

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
i really had a low expectation for it since it has kwan, i have watched her lakorns but her acting is just meh :secret: ..
BUT MAN DID I :woot: ...... she is super awesome here and improved a lot  :thumbsup:  and that guy just grew on me and i think the gangster role just PERFECTLY suits him.. :yes:
i just like that character's attitude, unlikes she is crying and whining she is JUST STRONG and BOLD and knows to hit back...

so this and leh ratree are in current radar.... anyother similar LAKORNS guys :kiss3:

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
the way he wrapped her arms around her in the end of ep 3 MADE me feel so warm :kiss3:.. i mean i totally felt.. :bump: ..
it just felt so different, :spin:  maybe i have seen too much korean, taiwanese and thai petite guys that just a hug from a muscular guys makes my heart so WARM :blush: ... not flutterinng but DAMN WARM :wub: ... he is so cool :cloud9:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:

When I saw it briefly, I was like eh typical of a sadistic pra'ek. Then I saw the bra strap. HAHA. Now that's how it's done. actors should learn from Tui. The lighting makes the pic's more...erotic. HAHA.

HAHAHA. He's like, "Crap!" Oh my, I have a feeling they're going to cut it out. 

I'll be so mad! I think this is one of Kwan's most mature role yet, ppl need to see her improvement! That scene is too delicious to cut out.

I can imagine Wee being shocked and gentle after Chit faints, lol I want to see his reaction to her fainting. He's so crazy for her already.