[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
It's happening in episode 11. Some people watched it live.

Lol, MSRFS has about the same amount of pranang screen time as FJS's 10 episodes. Why do give Kwan & Tui so little interaction in their lakorns? >__<

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL @ Chloe, I thought you were watching it live with us.  Today episode is not as bad as yesterday.

Well since ep.4 that mean she's 3 month pregnant by now. HAHAHA

@xOuner, you think it could be because Tui and Kwan prices per episode is high that the producer cut their scene out and uses side characters as filler? 

Just saying because there are so many stupid fillers lolz :whahuh:

sarN

sarNie Granny
OK, nothing much bwt chit/wee but whole lot of the Dr lady & side character lol , So will die in week according to the preview & its Wee turn to be prison !!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Pregnant? Let us hope that child doesn't grow up to be a nang'ek/pra'ek in another lakorn in fictional world because her parents would have messed her/him up alot mentally   :scratchhead2:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
ChloeRanida579 said:
Lol I know chit is pregnant but I'm just lost becuz their last intimate scene was ep 4 loool
Right?!  Man...those baby making soldiers are slow swimmers.  

Or they're just going to leave it to the viewers to imagine all these intimate things happened in between all the nonsense.  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

Today my mom made me crack up so hard because we were watching and the scenes where Vee tells Som how much he loves her and what she means to him. My mom was like 

"Isn't she tired of hearing his crap? If I were her I would tell him to (everything was said in Lao up until this last part) Shut the fu** up go die." 
:whahuh:  :lmao3:

Honey was soooooo HOT back in the days.  I remember seeing her in that movie with Sam Y where Sam was cheating on his wife with Honey.  She was gorgeous & so seductive!

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Chit is pregnant ? *face-palm*. So either she'll abort the child or possibility of a miscarriage, Wee could be the cause ?.

Lets play a drinking game - spot the cliche and drink, every-time a side-character pops up and drink, whenever our leads are apart and drink ... add on girls lol

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Okay I watched the ep for today. First of all, wthell. som's mom n her lover screen time tripled the amount of time I see wee n chit... and then there's this lady dr. Why are u being so attentive to wee's need? Wtf. and it seems like chit is thinking about keeping the baby? But not telling anyone about it? Saw the preview for next week... lol i don't understand what the author trying to do by putting both of the main leads in prison... time to reflect or what. Som should've just died the first time she fell down the stairs...i mean for the past episodes..she doesn't say much. I think the aunt know about chit's pregnancy too. Hopefully wee can find out soon. But this laKorn got to have the worst scriptwriter ever..after mia tuean. They just had to ruin a perfectly good plot and good cast. Damn it. Ugh done with my ranting for today lol

tgamber

sarNie Adult
You know I can never believe FJS willing scene. They both are dehydrated so how can they even have the energy to move muscles. It's not a nice way to spend your energy while in desert. At least, Shariff was one devoted lovelorn pervert. And Wee seems like authentic pervert.

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
guys, how did Chit get out of prison & how long did she serve in jail? i'm lost w/Chit pregnancy too, if she gets pregnant before serving jail time, what about her drinking during pregnancy & fighting while in jail, it doesnt affect the baby at all????  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: Wow, Chit's a superwoman. This writer needs to be throwed in jail like Chit & Wee to reflect herself. LoL

maytenny

sarNie Egg
hentram said:
guys, how did Chit get out of prison & how long did she serve in jail? i'm lost w/Chit pregnancy too, if she gets pregnant before serving jail time, what about her drinking during pregnancy & fighting while in jail, it doesnt affect the baby at all????  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: Wow, Chit's a superwoman. This writer needs to be throwed in jail like Chit & Wee to reflect herself. LoL
LMAO!! hi new to this forum & came across this quote, u guys are soo hilarious. totally agree tho, that prison stuff is just retarded lol

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Sarn, did you do a tour package? Sounds fun! have a safe flight and take lots of pictures. eat a lot of the tropical fruits for us. so jealous!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
For Japan we buy a separate tickets b/c it cheaper from Thai to Japan. 5 days only . Im dying to get those rare Pokemon card & I want to see the cherry blossom & Koi fish farm ^^^

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Not sure why she is alternating jail time between Wee/Chit. It seriously made no sense when they don't have a lot of time together. That is going to be another episode apart. The author acts like it's a 30 episodes drama...where she can take her sweet time doing whatever she wants with the characters. Then again, I can't imagine the author have the power to write a 30 episodes lakorn.