[CH7] Mea Bai (A Supachai Production): Es Kantapong / Now Tisanart

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
What’s so special about Ae’s production?
Anything he does and just his name in general generates a buzz because he is a pretty big deal in the industry. Just for the sheer fact that he is behind the success of Aum Patcharapa and Nadech, so basically whatever he does is a cause for more attention in general.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Just beautiful!!
http://instagr.am/p/B7DxVMIDeGg/ Wish this is a different genre, Es and Now look good together.
http://instagr.am/p/B7Du91jjpB9/
She is fire....I hope we get to see her in a more fierce role.... this 1 is different & challenging

I haven't seen her in an action...I need .a smart plot... where they battle wits

I can't think of a good thai lakorn to even think of remaking....I been watching chinese and korean....there's a few good story that can be adapted

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
She is fire....I hope we get to see her in a more fierce role.... this 1 is different & challenging

I haven't seen her in an action...I need .a smart plot... where they battle wits

I can't think of a good thai lakorn to even think of remaking....I been watching chinese and korean....there's a few good story that can be adapted
The lakorn with Michael was action, even though there wasn’t much action for Now.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Anything he does and just his name in general generates a buzz because he is a pretty big deal in the industry. Just for the sheer fact that he is behind the success of Aum Patcharapa and Nadech, so basically whatever he does is a cause for more attention in general.
Cool, hope this lakorn brings Now and Es more popularity.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The lakorn with Michael was action, even though there wasn’t much action for Now.
Yes....I meant action directly for her character as a spy/espionage type. Like Maggi action in the Oliver lakorn

She did well in that lakorn with mike with the actions scenes

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes....I meant action directly for her character as a spy/espionage type. Like Maggi action in the Oliver lakorn

She did well in that lakorn with mike with the actions scenes
I see... whatever they have for her next, I hope it’s good. I wonder if she’ll have more than one lakorn this year.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I see... whatever they have for her next, I hope it’s good. I wonder if she’ll have more than one lakorn this year.
Rumour has it... she will have another lakorn w/ a top pk...the person (youtube blogger of ch7 fan) speculated weir.....I don't care forthe but that will help with her gain more attention beside this lakorn here

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Rumour has it... she will have another lakorn w/ a top pk...the person (youtube blogger of ch7 fan) speculated weir.....I don't care forthe but that will help with her gain more attention beside this lakorn here
Oh cool! That’s one actor she hasn’t act with and I want to see Weir and Now pair up. Weir is getting old and not looking that good. I’ll watch him is the storyline is good.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Now got so much buzz for this lakorn. So happy for her. Ae said he intends to make it more filmy. I think no matter how much rating they get, this lakorn will continue to make buzz.
Funny thing is that a few days ago, Now posted on IG that a snake sneaked into her house and whether he came to see Mae Bia...:pancarta: And everyone was like this is a good sign..hahaha...