[CH7] Morlum Summer (Dara Video): BigM Krittarit/Sky Maria Hoerschler

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Wow I just posted about remaking this lakorn in various news. Didn’t know they would remake it. Kinda upset they keep pairing BigM with newbies smh. They are really just using him for that now... I really wanted to see him with Min, Thisa, or someone close to his age range.
http://instagr.am/p/CG31TnJHf9g/
I kinda give up at this point, his ability is very good among ch7 top actors but they just ain't gonna give him top actresses. I'm not even asking for Mookda and Min but can't they just pair him up with Now or Sammy :( it's ridiculous tho because he had their highest rating drama this year (up to now) lol and his fanbase isn't even that small.. But anyway new pairing so let's see how it turns out.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I have no idea lol. She’s from the face Thailand though.
She’s also a winner-up in Miss Teen Thailand 2011...Mookda was the winner that year. Also, they need a lukrung for this one. N’ek is left behind with grandma to get in touch with her Isan heritage.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She looks Hispanic but her last name isn't. She has a pretty wide smile. I guessed they used him to push the newbies. But if Weir is pushing a newbie then she is going places.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
She’s also a winner-up in Miss Teen Thailand 2011...Mookda was the winner that year. Also, they need a lukrung for this one. N’ek is left behind with grandma to get in touch with her Isan heritage.
Yes, this was one of my favorite lakorns. I still remember the song Chom sang, “Hello hello my darling” lol. I guess Ch7 doesn’t really have lukrung neks now that I think about it. Especially since Sammy just left them and Hana already had the other lakorn with BigM.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
BigM needs to stop. He's too hot lmao.

Anyway, I'm happy to see Sky getting her start. I've been following her for a while now and I kinda like her off screen from what I've seen so far. Hopefully she does her best in this role.