[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
asher said:
jinyoung55, I will go with you if you gonna kick his butt, lol. I am glad our Khun Sayomphu helps us kick him there in ep07 :scratchhead2: he is just so annoying.

erinhang, the ratings for the first 5 episodes are 5.846/missing/6.8/5.584/4.444. last weeks ratings are not that good, but considering it's new year's eve, all ratings were drop down.
It wasnt enough, he needs some more kicks lol. Not only he's annoying but sometimes he show up every time Kwang and Sayomphu meet. Kinda ruin my sweet moment for them. 
I cant wait for next week's episode.  :dance3:

asher

sarNie Hatchling
lol, yes that wasnt enough since he may be more annoying when he is back from abroad :yuck:  really hate guys play dirty.
next week seems so far away, I cant wait for them to see each other again. :dance1:

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
me too, the drama will get more spicy next week lol. I still cant belive they didnt meet each other for 5 years. Like how could Sayumphu stand that? tsktsk 

little22

sarNie Juvenile
After 5 years the dad didn't show up yet. Man I want n,ek get p,ek offer to be at his house but no she has pride. Well next week it be spicy cus they misunderstand each other. Can't wait p,ek to play his moves games with n,ek. N,ek like this can't fight back is weak and boring. And she still not smart after 5 yrs and graduate from college ugh

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
ep7 was so sad. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:        I can feel how hurt both of them.Yeah that was true in a life we will go through many misunderstanding with each other.This just how we can face it and solve the problem.Whatever happen i still love this lakorn the most. :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2: I can say that this is the only lakorn i really anticipating right now... :dance1:  :dance1:

Can't wait for next week ep :drools:  :drools: .It will be more spice and more cute scene.This is the time that i wait for.. :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: hahaha..Fighting Khun Mafia and Kwang Noi!!! :pervie:  :pervie:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
AsianFemale said:
where to watch this lakorn at?
you can watch it at daily motion,or try to look to page 9,i think i had post the link there..hehe

asher

sarNie Hatchling
emm, I dont think Kwang is stupid, I think she is a very caring person, thats why she cant stand the violence and easily being fooled by the mistress and the Pol guy. lol

Yes more spice and more dramas are coming,  :dance1: I hope they will get married in a week or two's episodes, that means we can see how possessive he is towards Kwang :dance3:  

little22

sarNie Juvenile
This is the only lakorn I hook to and I don't skip either. I watch Rak Rae only to ep 1 and didn't continue slow pace, side characters and actors just something can't pinpoint it right what I don't like. But I do miss and like babies in a lakorn ugh. Why would Kwang marry p,ek when she hates p,ek of what he do misunderstand him. She didn't want to be his misttress and live with him. I wonder what reasons she will have to marry him when she has pride not to want his money when she was in highschool. I can't wait for next week cus p,ek will harrass n,ek means kissing sweet scenes jealousy hooray

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
little22 said:
Man so annoying with dootv thaiflix. Does it happen to u its pause too much. Can't enjoy ep6. I probably end up waiting for tomorrow on youtube better
Agreed with you...I preferred the old dootv.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
This is wrong to say but I can't wait for all the drama to happen LOL a misunderstood n'ek equals an aggressive p'ek. I was sad to see how they parted but am looking forward to their reunion! How can Sayumphu not look for Kwang during the 5 years a part? I would think he would at least had his people keep tabs on her. I feel so bad for her, having to be the breadwinner for her family but she's one tough n'ek I'll give her that.

Also, does any have the link to the summary, preferable in English. I tried going through all pages but could not find it. TIA!

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
It's been awhile since I was on. But ep 6 and 7 were amazing and sad as our p'ek and n'ek didn't get along as much. Now with the whole 5 years later maybe things will spice up. Oh yeah about the neighbor guy's whose name was Pol, oh I totally forgot about his name, he deserved getting it from p'ek. With 5 years later Pol's going to be 5x (_insert a word for me please_)! But I think in the trailer or something he got married to that one girl I don't remember her name either but her real name is Hana Lewis.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
ohmaichoua said:
This is wrong to say but I can't wait for all the drama to happen LOL a misunderstood n'ek equals an aggressive p'ek. I was sad to see how they parted but am looking forward to their reunion! How can Sayumphu not look for Kwang during the 5 years a part? I would think he would at least had his people keep tabs on her. I feel so bad for her, having to be the breadwinner for her family but she's one tough n'ek I'll give her that.

Also, does any have the link to the summary, preferable in English. I tried going through all pages but could not find it. TIA!
I would like to say, I love all the drama like that too . it is where the the drama goes to the climax.
He maybe hurt so much until he don't want to find Kwang again.Or maybe he did ask his people go and find Kwang secretly. Hahaha we don't know.
And Kwang also the one who is a tough girl. She is the kindness person who will not judge someone by a looking, she'll try to find a positive attitude on someone, that is why she like Sayomphu even though his outfit look like a Mafia...(p'pol is the one I hate, damn you,how can you be sooooo annoying!!).. she may be naive because before she was just a school girl, and after being independent for 5 years and support her family, time will make her more matured.
I really really love the part when she was really angry when her stepmom didn't bring back the baby. She know it is wrong to left that baby. (and I'm curious to know if wee suspected something on that baby... Maybe she suspected that baby was Sayomphu's child.. Hahaha.. If it'll be real, I don't care.)
As for the link to read the summary idk where is the better place with Eng Sub. I'm sorry... But if you want to translate it only you can try to read it at tlcthai..

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I love misunderstandings that lead to aggressive praeks! Haha. That's where all the fun starts. So yes, please come soon. I'm excited to see Weir being jealous! I think I'm starting to like this innocent nangek and aggressive praek storyline. It gets even better when the nangek doesn't know what to do when praek traps her in his grasp. Praew sure is lucky to be pairing with Weir.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Beautiful mv for this lakorn. :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:

CR:To all those good subscriber..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-nEN27wtRw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX-qLxpPRKU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYxfGmJfOyM

Ep6 was so warming when she hug him and he said " I will give u everything i have Kwangnoi " Awww so sweet. So cute when he call her "Kwangnoi". Weir&Preaw have great chemistry. Very cute.
And then ep7 was so sad,feel so sorry for both of them, their misunderstanding was so harsh I can understand why both of them was so hurt by the other side. I'm glad pek hit pol in front of nek he so deserves it Haha. Even though it was sad but I like it the scene nek came to ask pek For help and he offer her a deal to move in be his mistress and he will give her all the debts she slap his face and walk away,what a jerk! .
Gosh this scene both of them play so well he trying to hurt her to get back at her for hurting him, but I especially wanna praise Preaw love Her acting she has all these mix emotions on her face,disappointed, scare,mad of Weir and her tears fell down her face and her voice tone and face expression portray out so well, excellent natural acting. She's a pretty great cryer too look so pitiful, make me mad at pek too. Hate that he went back to his ex mistress ewwww. Even though can see why cuz he try to forget about nek. 5 yrs pass so fast but he still can't forget about her. but it's his first love so it's hard too and he was so heart broke too cuz he put his all into winning her heart and then he misunderstands think she trick him all along that does really hurt. i agree with some Thai people say this kind of nek characters will be so annoying to watch if the actress doesn't play it out well but Preaw play her role so well look so pitiful. I'm sure it's because of Preaw that make me like Kwang role even more cuz if get other actress I probably won't be into the character this much. agree Kwang is not stupid but she's kind person so she cares about the people around her Which its what consider as part of being nek character. I like that nek have her pride/dignity. But yet she'll drop it to help out her siblings So again her kindness put others people problems before herself. And becuz of her dignity she decides to married pek to show that she never think of stealing anyone husband and to show pek she won't run way with the debts her dad owe him too. Look like they change the summary again cuz pek is still mad at nek for dump him so when they see each other again he saids mean things to her,and then we will see those rough love scenes next. Hehe can't wait. again I love that they were in love before the misunderstanding happens cuz viewers can understand why he's being mean to her and why she's being cold hearted to him back too But of course they still love each other despite they being mean to each other. And we will still see some cute scenes of them again too. Yay.
Hopefully the scripts will continue to Be good. Can't wait for next eps.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
AngelFlowerGlass said:
Ep6 was so warming when she hug him and he said " I will give u everything i have Kwangnoi " Awww so sweet. So cute when he call her "Kwangnoi". Weir&Preaw have great chemistry. Very cute.
And then ep7 was so sad,feel so sorry for both of them, their misunderstanding was so harsh I can understand why both of them was so hurt by the other side. I'm glad pek hit pol in front of nek he so deserves it Haha. Even though it was sad but I like it the scene nek came to ask pek For help and he offer her a deal to move in be his mistress and he will give her all the debts she slap his face and walk away,what a jerk! .
Gosh this scene both of them play so well he trying to hurt her to get back at her for hurting him, but I especially wanna praise Preaw love Her acting she has all these mix emotions on her face,disappointed, scare,mad of Weir and her tears fell down her face and her voice tone and face expression portray out so well, excellent natural acting. She's a pretty great cryer too look so pitiful, make me mad at pek too. Hate that he went back to his ex mistress ewwww. Even though can see why cuz he try to forget about nek. 5 yrs pass so fast but he still can't forget about her. but it's his first love so it's hard too and he was so heart broke too cuz he put his all into winning her heart and then he misunderstands think she trick him all along that does really hurt. i agree with some Thai people say this kind of nek characters will be so annoying to watch if the actress doesn't play it out well but Preaw play her role so well look so pitiful. agree Kwang is not stupid but she's kind person so she cares about the people around her. Which its what consider as part of being nek character. I like that nek have her pride/dignity. But yet she'll drop it to help out her siblings So again her kindness put others people problems before herself. And becuz of her dignity she decides to married pek to show that she never think of stealing anyone husband and to show pek she won't run way with the debts her dad owe him too. Look like they change the summary again cuz pek is still mad at nek for dump him so when they see each other again he saids mean things to her,and then we will see those rough love scenes next. Hehe can't wait. again I love that they were in love before the misunderstanding happens cuz viewers can understand why he's being mean to her and why she's being cold hearted to him back too But of course they still love each other despite they being mean to each other. And we will still see some cute scenes of them again too. Yay.
Hopefully the scripts will continue to Be good. Can't wait for next eps.
Awww.. I love to read your comment.Your words made me feel touching.I feel heartwarming. Yeah I also agree preaw bring out her character so well. I impressed with her when her voice tone become deeper when she feel hurt. She also can mad.She know how to play with tone. She also know how to portray a good character of this kind of n'ek.Anyway since Mummai is a good production they will also cast a good actor. Hahaha..
BTW, can't wait for next ep. Counting days from now. 5 days left. Fighting!!!

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
lakornwatcher said:
Does anybody the name of the song that Weir and Preaw sang?
Weir-Just speaking in my heart is enough
Preaw-Tur keur morrasoom (You're a monsoon)
 #This is what i know sorry if it is wrong

asher

sarNie Hatchling
AngelFlowerGlass, I love reading your reviews so much. Yes I also feel so warming and touching when I read it. When I finish the eps I am not only waiting for next week but also your reviews now. :)
Preaw's acting here is so natural. I am so impressed by her acting now and so convinced that she's Kwang noi. I know she is a good actress after watching two of her lakorns but I think she keeps improving herself when she's got the chance to work with some great actors like Weir. Does she have any lakorns lined up except plerng pranang? Hope to see more of her works.
We all agree the Pol guy should be beaten harder lol. I also hope they will keep the good scripts and good pace. I love all the 7 eps so far, hope the coming eps are even better lol. Well I can't skip weekend so I wanna skip mon-tue. Lol Wednesday pls come faster I want the reunion of Sayompoo and Kwang and I want the revenge drama to start on lol.