[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Omg so many kisses and Weir is smokin!!!!! Lots of love scene!!!! Gonna make my mom watch this with me lol, she has such a huge bias for Weir, he's her favorite p'ek and I can see why, lol. Never heard of Praew before but she does look very beautiful, such a lucky gal.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Yes go fire that stylist lol! I know how you feel. I wasn't a fan of Preaw at first either because she has such a n'rai look and her features are very plastic-like but after watching a few of her lakorns, I've realized that she's actually a good actress. She's way more versatile and expressive compared to the majority of the newbies at Channel 3. She's definitely up there with Bo, Now, Pooklook etc. I also gained more appreciation for her after reading a lot of her interviews. Preaw is honestly such a normal basic girl. Even when she became an actress, she didn't let the spotlight get to her head as she still continued to help her family run their business. She was raised to be a strong, independent women who doesn't need to rely on the elders to survive in the world. She grew up earning her own money and learning that she has to earn before she spends and at the end of the day, she gives her salary to her aunt in order to pay for their expenses. She doesn't crave designer items or anything fancy, all she wants is a simple and happy life with her family. I teared up watching that Father's Day special MV Channel 7 stars did recently because her father passed away last year and she said that she feels like today, she never feels disheartened or tired easily all because of the way her father raised her. She's not only a good actress but has a nice, endearing personality to go along with that talent, just my kind of nang aek! 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Aww, thanks for sharing! I will definitely go stalk her now. It seems like I'm gravitating towards Ch7 more and more, their actresses just continues to impress me such as Bo, Pooklook, Sammy, Min, and now Praew. I need a breath of fresh air away from Ch3 it's just too crowded. Lol.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
This is so good. Man p,ek is not a virgin. Sleeping with other girls player mafia. It seems like he like kwang when she is only in high school like a predator. But its not bad since he is good young looking. He got big nipples. Wier is a hot sexy p,ek I like in ch 7. Most of them have now are not man looking and voice like a teenager I don't like.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Yep, same management as Mark, Bella, Preem, Bua, Mo, Bo etc. under Prae and Ploy.

Np Prakaidao. I'm someone who loves reading interviews of actors and actresses because one, I can practice my reading abilities and two, I like learning about the different styles of all these celebrities. I find it interesting how everyone comes from different backgrounds and manages to succeed in the entertainment industry. It's also a good way of knowing these celebrities personality based on their way of answering questions. I'm glad to hear you're taking an interest in Bo and Preaw :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmm...not feeling this lakorn. I put it on, but got distracted. That's not really a good thing. Haha. I'm not feeling Praew either. She's alright looking, but very plastic and I don't think I'd put her up there with Now and Pooklook yet, girl's got a long way to go.
Omg they need to fire the make-up artist for Weir, actually everyone haha. His hair, his wardrobe....someone shoot me! Haha.

Maybe I'll try this again later.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Preaw is plastic looking. She's so much better at being n'rai. Have you guys seen her in Kom Payabaht? She's scary. Lol. I didn't even tune in but the teaser was enough for me to be scared of her. She has big bulging eyes. I don't think she's up there with Pooklook and Now or else I'd be tuning into her. I was so upset when they casted her and Vee in Dome Tong's remake, but it was by Dida anyway so it's not like it'd live up to the original.   

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
To each and their own :) I never like to make assumptions or form a solid opinion on any actor/actress until I've given them a fair chance and watch their full lakorns. I don't want to let someone's outer appearance deter me from appreciating real talent because most of the time, I can overlook little flaws when the potential is there. That's when I know someone is good because even if they don't look their part or they're just not physically attractive to me at all, they have the acting ability to pull me in. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm shallow so it's a different story for me. Lol. But that's been the best way for me to discover people with amazing talent because they prove me wrong. I've doubted all my current favorites, including Weir. Preaw doesn't draw me in just like how Tubtim doesn't draw me in. Both can be good actresses but if the aura isn't there, it just doesn't work for me as a viewer. Like you said, it varies according to each person's preference and that's totally fine. 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Hmm...not feeling this lakorn. I put it on, but got distracted. That's not really a good thing. Haha. I'm not feeling Praew either. She's alright looking, but very plastic and I don't think I'd put her up there with Now and Pooklook yet, girl's got a long way to go.
Omg they need to fire the make-up artist for Weir, actually everyone haha. His hair, his wardrobe....someone shoot me! Haha.

Maybe I'll try this again later.
Lol! Your comment had me laughing.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Love this one, I actually found the flower shirt is quite attractive and sexy on Weir and it doesn't bother me at all lol. They two look cute together and Preaw is a good actress to me. I have watched her lakorn with Mike and Now and I think she's a better actress than Now. Can't wait for ep2. Wednesday should come sooner. Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Now's role wasn't as significant in there. Preaw definitely shined more. Have you seen her in Kularb Len Fai though? She's amazing. Won me over as a fan. I didn't favor her at first either. Lol. As you can see, I start off iffy about everyone because I grew up with the veteran generation of actors. It's hard for me to accept this new generation because many actors make it based upon looks and popularity. However, Ch.7 newbies are proving me wrong one by one. They are so talented.   

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Lol, me too I can't wait for Epi 2. All I can do now is keep rewatched Epi one, They dance scene is coming one my waiting. Hahaha if ur mom n me together we will have lots thing to talk if she that huge fan of weir. All he shirt didn't bother me at all I love it I think it cool and if this not weir I think they are already fail on those shirt but this is weir so he can Handle it

asher

sarNie Hatchling
I have watched KLF for first few eps but I didnt finish it lol. Not my kind of lakorn and based on the few eps I watched still think Preaw is a better actress than Now lol. Now is a good actress as well though. Actually I do think a lot of newbies from Ch7 has way more better acting skills comparing to the newbies from ch3. It's just ch3 knows how to sell their newbies by their looks and the koojin thing.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Yes I have watched ep1 for many times and Wednesday should be tmr lol. At first I thought his shirts ugly and it would distract me. But his bad boy look totally dragged me in I think it's Weir that made the shirts look sexy on him. I don't think it will look good on others lol.