[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

Spoil alert:
I read two summary from two different website. One said pek got so mad and rawr nek after she asked him for a divorce. And the other one said he attempted to rawr her but she fainted so he stop. So let's see which summary is right. But I hope they slept together willingly, to be consider a slap/kiss type lakorn there have to be a scene pek/nek slept together or doesn't complete it But from the mv/teaser look like there will be one. Hopefully Hehe...
I don't like pek/nek character that doesn't tell their true feelings to each other but instead kept making the other side heart hearts, they are so stubborn., It's frustrating to watch which is what happen in this lakorn. from the summary I read pek wasn't vengeful so after he ask nek out and she rejected him he was heart broke but didn't hold a grudge on her, cuz after 5yrs he saw her again he was happy and tried to help her,help her brother,protect her from getting harassed by the nangrai. Pek love nek a lot so he become so possessive over her and he gets so jealous when see her with Pol. So he becomes aggressive towards her when she makes him mad.so the slap/kiss scenes start. Haha
Yeah moom mai does write good scripts so let's see if they will do well in this lakorn too. But from the mv/teaser scenes looks like the director added more kiss scenes. I'm so glad,he knows what the viewers wanna see hehe. And from the summary I read the lakorn change the scripts around already cuz From the summary it wasn't pek fancy birthday party and nek didn't dress up as a duck mascots and didn't dream dress up as prince/princess dancing and ended with a kiss.and pek didn't kiss nek when she's asleep.so the writer added all that. Which I'm so glad she did cuz make it come out more cute/sweet.
Yeah I like Cee's acting too he's a great actor. Weir and Cee is the only ch7 pek's that I still like their acting.
Agree Preaw have a mature look so she look good for Weir, height wise she is tall so match well with him too so they make a very cute perfect couple.
Mafia movies/overall many Thai lakorns pek is a lot older than nek that's what makes it so cute. Sayompoo is 12-13 yrs older than Kwang. And Weir real age is 30 so he fit perfect to play as Sayompoo. Pek is a rich guy he manage a big business he's supposed to be old or else no one will trust and respect him cuz nobody wanna be control by immature kid. And Preaw is 19-20 when she film this lakorn so her age fit perfect to play as Kwang too. In real life She just turn 21 in December 14,2015. It took them a long time to film this lakorn since November.2014 to September 2015. And a while to edit the lakorn before airing it too so total 1 year.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Wow... I'm curious right know what scene will come out . yeah.. Even tough Sayomphu is a lot older than Kwang in this, I don't really care cause I also like a man who is more older than me (I mean 6 to 7 years).. Their height is matching so it doesn't disturb me at all. About the Mafia outfit.. Yeah same goes with me.. A bit.. Humm.. Hahaha.. It's okay.. As long if it was Weir who wear it, he still look good...its good he doesn't hold a grudge over her. But she's his first love, so he'll not forget her easily.. Hehe..
Overall I love all from this lakorn, the cast, production, script.. Hahha.. That was good when they change a bit plus add more romantic scene between them. Just ep 2 and it was really fast lol.. But it's good.. Hehe..
Anyway tq for the summary translation... :woot: :woot:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lh4MiVq_kE

Can't wait!!..Just a few hours more it will air in Thailand time :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
If Weir got paired up with Now, we can look forward for two things, the height difference and the chemistry. I dont mind Praew getting lead and she should try more intense role suited for her strong features. But she got ended up with weak roles like in Dome thong. Some ppl are versatile looking like Matt and Now who can change their looks with makeups and some strong like Sammie. It doesn't mean they are not good but their features itself look like that.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
When will there be the time lapse? I just want ti see when they've been apart. Hehe.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
ep05 was sooo sweet and sooo cuteKhun Mafia is such a hottie and little Kwang noi worships him like I do lol.now I cant wait for them to get marry lol . fin mak mak

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover

EP5.CR:pantip

Overall ep 5 make my heart thump2 lol. :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2: I can't stop smiling watching both of them.There are many cute and romantic scene between them. :pervie:  :pervie:
# I love the scene when Sayomphu stop the bus,at the market especially when Sayomphu tease Kwang and run away..I think there was someone who one to shot them or what. :yes:  :yes:
#Then the scene at Kwang's house.They are sooooo cute each other.From the conversation between Sayomphu and Kwang which Kwang said there is only this tiger (Sayomphu) who can save the deer in the forest when she feel heartwarming with Sayomphu helping her ankle.  :heart:  :heart:
I hope Wi will not be too evil.I know she love Sayomphu but love cannot be force. :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:

Can't wait for them to get married too.But it will be a monsoon after that..hahaha :woot2:  :woot:

BTW happy new year everyone....

asher

sarNie Hatchling
same here lol. I cant stop smiling at the scenes when they're together. lol so cute. I hope they can keep focusing on the leads for the coming eps lol I want more scenes of them together.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
I love their scenes together too...so sweet!

And this lakorn keep reminding us and p'ek how much older he is to n'ek. First being called as uncle, then being assume as the father of n'ek. Love of these small details. :dance1:

By the way....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Taeun

sarNie Egg
I like this drama so much. Weir is so funny I laugh every time people misunderstand him to be someone older although he doesn't look that old maybe bc she look mature for her age.I haven't watch Thai lakorn for so long probably 3 yr ago bc of school lol especially ch7 I don't watch it anymore bc it neither too intense,dramatic or too much fight scene. This lakorn just got me hook to ch7 lakorn again I use to love their kiss and slap lakorn . Idk I find weir so cute and weird with these mafia colorful outfit like he said everyday he come to the set anticipating the cloth and color he going to wear same. He look so handsome in that flashback. That scene when he was looking for his dad soak wet in the rain the hair and everything is so on point during those flashback. I even like that old classic song in ep 4or 5 I forgot but if anyone how who the artist is pls share. I think praew going to be my ch7 fav as of now her acting is so natural.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
asher said:
same here lol. I cant stop smiling at the scenes when they're together. lol so cute. I hope they can keep focusing on the leads for the coming eps lol I want more scenes of them together.
Haha.. Me too.. :dance1: I want more scenes between them. Kwang noi :heart:  :heart:  khun Mafia.. But from the teaser for next week make me scared lol. :shock2:  :shock2: P'pol show to Kwang that khun Mafia beat someone. I'm scared :teary: if Kwang can't accept khun Mafia behave like that. But it must be a reason for him. :lmao:  :lmao: I don't know but well we will see it next week how the story will goes on.. :wink:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
xingtze said:
I love their scenes together too...so sweet!

And this lakorn keep reminding us and p'ek how much older he is to n'ek. First being called as uncle, then being assume as the father of n'ek. Love of these small details. :dance1:

By the way....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Hahaha..yeah..but we know weir is actually just 30 years old lol :dance1:  :dance1: .A few months more for him to turn to 31.He was very cute when he was like speechless :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch: and then without talking anything he just go. :woot:  :woot2:  :woot: The scene was the same like in the clinic and at the art class.. :pervie:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Taeun said:
I like this drama so much. Weir is so funny I laugh every time people misunderstand him to be someone older although he doesn't look that old maybe bc she look mature for her age.I haven't watch Thai lakorn for so long probably 3 yr ago bc of school lol especially ch7 I don't watch it anymore bc it neither too intense,dramatic or too much fight scene. This lakorn just got me hook to ch7 lakorn again I use to love their kiss and slap lakorn . Idk I find weir so cute and weird with these mafia colorful outfit like he said everyday he come to the set anticipating the cloth and color he going to wear same. He look so handsome in that flashback. That scene when he was looking for his dad soak wet in the rain the hair and everything is so on point during those flashback. I even like that old classic song in ep 4or 5 I forgot but if anyone how who the artist is pls share. I think praew going to be my ch7 fav as of now her acting is so natural.
Yeah.. :woot2:  :woot: same with me when i'm not turning into ch7 lakorn because of too much action lakorn. :scratchhead2: But if there were to choose action lakorn from ch7 and ch3,i better choose ch7.. :pervie:  :pervie: hahaha..just my opinion.They're actually good at making this kind of lakorn. :bhehe:  :bhehe: That is why i just try one lakorn and hooked to another. :weee:  :weee:
You know what!!??.. :pervie:  :pervie: from the flashback,weir look like his golden days,like 5-6 years ago.he looks soooooooo young lol.So,it means weir does look handsome before and now .. :crush:  :crush: hahaha..just the outfit that make someone's age look old.
Yeah..Preaw caught my attention.She's just too cute. :coverlaf: She's too lucky to paired up with weir. :thumbup: Same goes to weir.As much as i like him,i don't want him to hook with one actress only..i want he work with all the actress from ch7..#now #pooklok(modern days) :spin:  :spin: ..hahaha
OK..well said..i love this lakorn. :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
oh no!!!!!!!!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
teaser for next week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW5A5jbmFFk

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Am I the only one that enjoys weir's colorful shirts and finds it sexy on him? Lol
Hana from the spoiler we know she will broke up with him and leave him eventually and he loves and hates her for that which brings more drama five years later. Guess we will know the reason why she leaves her in next weeks episodes, and I'm already heartbroken for Khun Mafia. I will be more than willing to comfort him if he allows me to lol. And don't think the wedding scene will come soon.
I agree Preaw's acting is quite natural and I always think she is a decent actress. she delivers the cuteness and shyness of a young girl in love so well, and she has so many chemistries with Weir. I cant wait for next weeks eps though it will break my Khun Mafia's heart also my heart

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Haha.. You're not the one.. I also enjoying his shirt as well as it's a Mafia concept. I don't care about the cloth too much.hahaha..
Yeah I know.. It will be a heartbroken episode next week. He must hurt soo much..