[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
xingtze said:
Wish i could join u girls and discuss this week drama....but Im a coward so I just stop at 1st half of epi 6. Gonna wait till next week to watch it all together.

See you all next wed!
It's good you decide to stop first or else your wait will be long enough to make your heart suffer... Haha..

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Omg I ran out of likes!!!!!!!! Thank you angel sooo much for the translations, this has kept my mind off of my test tomorrow. Yes I want to jump the Wednesday already. Wish we could time travel, lol. I'm dying from the sweet scenes, ^_^. Hoping Pol doesn't come back, like ever. He's so sweet, she better not be too stubborn and prideful. Is there gonna be a marriage? I hate go he brought back his mistress, ugh, I saw a scene in the credits where she was pulling on Kwang's hair, hoping Wit becomes good after realizing that she'd misjudged Kwang. You can kind of see it in her face when she sent Kwang and baby back, this lakorn is so unpredictable, the dad is pretty much useless. The older sister is very selfish, but I can see where she is coming from again. I don't think I'll ever be as strong as Kwang Noi, which is what won Sayompoo's heart.

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
Hana_pichy said:
Yeah me too!!! Arghhh they just want to make us angry. Why did they block it if they want their rating high.. Urghhh stress over ch7.i should work at there someday. :rant: :rant:
they're really dumb for doing that. they should share their videos so that more people will know about it. They should look at ch3, ONEHD and GMM. Those channels even upload their lakorn on their pages and GMM even provides the sub.  :yuck:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
jinyoung55 said:
I found this pic through Instagram 

Cr: Weirpreaw_wp

Yeah Kwang noi take it off  :coverlaf:   :coverlaf:   :coverlaf:

Urghhh.. I can't stop smiling. My heart is the one that feel thump thump :woot: :woot:

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Oh man I cant stop smiling at that pic as well, so fin! Wednesday where are you? I miss you so much lol. I cant see the clips of ch7 either, they block everything.what's wrong with them? maybe they just want thailand market and dont care international fans at all.

Speaking of Wit, I dont think she misjudged Kwang, I think she did all the bad things in purpose because she is crazily in love with Sayompoo and she wants to keep him for her own, so she is jealous of Kwang. Remember when she found out Sayompoo visited Kwang everyday and she cried so hard in her car and all those tears she cried when she realized that he's deeply in love with Kwang? She's another character I dislike here, another coward that never fights for what she wants but playing dirty to get it. She is as annoying as Pol. maybe they can make a dirty couple, lol. I feel bad for Sayompoo, he treats her like a real friend and trust in her, but all she do is to take away his happiness, what a woman.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
asher said:
Oh man I cant stop smiling at that pic as well, so fin! Wednesday where are you? I miss you so much lol. I cant see the clips of ch7 either, they block everything.what's wrong with them? maybe they just want thailand market and dont care international fans at all.

Speaking of Wit, I dont think she misjudged Kwang, I think she did all the bad things in purpose because she is crazily in love with Sayompoo and she wants to keep him for her own, so she is jealous of Kwang. Remember when she found out Sayompoo visited Kwang everyday and she cried so hard in her car and all those tears she cried when she realized that he's deeply in love with Kwang? She's another character I dislike here, another coward that never fights for what she wants but playing dirty to get it. She is as annoying as Pol. maybe they can make a dirty couple, lol. I feel bad for Sayompoo, he treats her like a real friend and trust in her, but all she do is to take away his happiness, what a woman.
I agree...Wit is very calculating. She's using her friend (his mistress) cause she knows the mistress is temporary but Poo actually loves Kwang, which is more threatening. I'm with you on not liking that character. I have a little more respect for the character if a N'rai is straight forward about her feelings, especially if she's supposed to be a strong modern woman.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Saechash said:
I agree...Wit is very calculating. She's using her friend (his mistress) cause she knows the mistress is temporary but Poo actually loves Kwang, which is more threatening. I'm with you on not liking that character. I have a little more respect for the character if a N'rai is straight forward about her feelings, especially if she's supposed to be a strong modern woman.

Yes,I thought she was an independent woman and was a real friend of his and didnt expect she would turn bad in first eps, what a disappointment. She is such a coward, she is not daring to tell her truth feeling to Sayompoo, and she manipulates other people like the lawyer and the mistress to help her get what she wants. Maybe she is the real N'rai here not the mistress, lol.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I'm reading the story gosh I am so mad at kwang stubborn and her price for Sayomphu. Didn't you see how much he love you, u have break he heart for 5 years but he still love u always and never change it. Sometime I wanna slap kwang alway hurt Sayomphu feeling. For the sweet scene gosh it make u fin to the three world but when to drama gosh almost faint for it. I used to pity wit but after I has read gosh I hate her as much as the mistress. Yeah I agree with u too I am so mad and disappointed at kwang for saying do u I think I would like an old man like sayomphu. I not feel pitiful kwang at all when he tell his gang to kick kwang and her step mom out of the house I like som nam naa u,kwang and laugh... When Sayomphu knew the truth from her friend so he back to her old house sleep there and saw a pic that she had draw and he said " I has shot you so hurt you running back to forest,would you forgive me or something" I like aawww my poor boy u didn't shot her at all she pick this way herself (so pitiful this boy ) I need a man like Sayomphu

sarN

sarNie Granny
good lord , "what are those!?" HAHAHA those picture are yummy , I'm grining like a clown...I'm not reading the spoil ....though its tempting ^^^^ I'm still at esp4 , busy watching other stuff .

Super_Fan

sarNie Egg
Sayampoo is a great character because wier is playing him as every women's dream man..handsome, powerful but still kind and sensitive. He's protective he's clever but when it comes to love he's as clueless as most males are. So happy this is weir and not vee verapap or Ohm A.

Thank you for all the summaries & spoilers it brightens my days. This is m first channel 7 drama addiction in a very long time. I love my wed & thurs now. Part of me wishes that it airs fri as well or even make the eps longer .

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Besides, Marry Me or Not this is the only drama I'm anticipating to watch  :dance1: Can Wednesday plz come already  :rant:  

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Super_Fan said:
Sayampoo is a great character because wier is playing him as every women's dream man..handsome, powerful but still kind and sensitive. He's protective he's clever but when it comes to love he's as clueless as most males are. So happy this is weir and not vee verapap or Ohm A.

Thank you for all the summaries & spoilers it brightens my days. This is m first channel 7 drama addiction in a very long time. I love my wed & thurs now. Part of me wishes that it airs fri as well or even make the eps longer .
yes exactly, he is every women's dream guy,we all want to be his Kwang noi, lol. I am so happy it's Weir plays this role,he's got the look, he's got the body and he's got the acting skills, he and Preaw pulled off their roles and their chemistry is a wow wow,  I cant even image anybody else except Weir,  and if it's Vee it will be so hard to fin, lol.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
asher said:
yes exactly, he is every women's dream guy,we all want to be his Kwang noi, lol. I am so happy it's Weir plays this role,he's got the look, he's got the body and he's got the acting skills, he and Preaw pulled off their roles and their chemistry is a wow wow,  I cant even image anybody else except Weir,  and if it's Vee it will be so hard to fin, lol.
Yeah agree with you too. I don't think if it is vee, I'll scream this much lol. Haha.. Crazy over Weir lol. Yup.. He's every women dream guy. I remember in ep2 when wit asked about his ideal type of women and he said "the type that... Make I forget about the world".. Wow.. I'm so in love when he said that.

Agree because it's Weir that play as Sayompoo that make me fall in love with him if get other actor to play I won't have go crazy over. Weir portray his character so well he's perfect for this role. I do like Sayompoo character except the part he go back and sleep with his mistress. I hate this part to his character bad scripts but other than that he's a well written role. Yeah Sayompoo&Kwang will get married later on. Yep Wit is the real nangrai in here she's a manipulative evil girl. Pol does come back and cause more troubles for Kwang as well as his mom and wife that goes harass her too. There's too many nangrai in this lakorn it's so frustrating. Upcoming scenes will be more drama you will hate Pol more. I think the scripts is pretty much accurate but the director can add and change things around though so let's see. To some people Kwang may be annoying but she have her reasons. You have to just keep an open mind to her reasons that's all cuz if she's not stubborn then there won't be drama in the story. Right? Hahaha

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Haha.. Agree with you.@angelflowerglass.. Sorry run out of likes. Haha a.. If we want a perfect n'ek and p'ek so it won't be a lakorn. No script will be written. Just get married, right?.. No one is perfect in this world...haha..i don't have much experienced in life but do have some misunderstanding that lead to many problem . I'm not perfect and I don't want to be really perfect. Like Kwang and Sayomphu. They don't have to be kind or change their attitude to love each other. Sometime the warm heart that Kwang have Sayomphu doesn't have it, same with our Kwang noi. She doesn't have bad site that will make her brave,she even grow up with so many wealth that she doesn't own it by herself. They must be opposite to each other so that they can complete each other. Both of them we can call as match made in heaven, right??..

Another juicy upcoming scene of Sayompoo&Kwang

She got angry misunderstood think he lied to her pretend don't know where her brother is but really he hide her brother in his house to teach her brother to be a gangster like him and she yells at him

Kwang "You are not a sincere guy. in front you pretend to worried about my family but behind you hide my brother. You are a two face, so wicked"

He pull her to kiss to stop her from yelling she got more angry throw the bags of art supplies at him and walk away angry with tears.

Haha it may be a drama scene but I look forward to it hehe. He's always so touchy with her, love it
See her stubbornness won't listen to other people explanation make a kiss scene happen hehehe

Agree Hana-pichy.Yep there's never a perfect scripts in lakorn story that's why make it fun to watch , in real life as well no one is perfect , totally true becuz Sayompoo and Kwang are the opposite couple so they complete each other perfectly.