[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
AngelFlowerGlass said:
Another juicy upcoming scene of Sayompoo&Kwang

She got angry misunderstood think he lied to her pretend don't know where her brother is but really he hide her brother in his house to teach her brother to be a gangster like him and she yells at him

Kwang "You are not a sincere guy. in front you pretend to worried about my family but behind you hide my brother. You are a two face, so wicked"

He pull her to kiss to stop her from yelling she got more angry throw the bags of art supplies at him and walk away angry with tears.

Haha it may be a drama scene but I look forward to it hehe. He's always so touchy with her, love it
See her stubbornness won't listen to other people explanation make a kiss scene happen hehehe

Agree Hana-pichy.Yep there's never a perfect scripts in lakorn story that's why make it fun to watch , in real life as well no one is perfect , totally true becuz Sayompoo and Kwang are the opposite couple so they complete each other perfectly.
Seriously??!!!! Another kiss???!!... :woot: :woot:
Can't wait anymore

Another upcoming cute kiss scene awww.seriously. he really can't take his hands off of her and so possessive too hehehe.

She gonna quit working for him because can't stand to work with 2 face guy so gonna tell him in person but when she open the door she saw he was In a meeting with a customer and turn out that person is Pol.

Sayompoo pull Kwang hand to come inside

Sayompoo " why you come late, your old friend from next door, don't you wanna say hi"

But pol and wit say pol and Kwang already saw each other and they chat a bit and pol ask Kwang to go out with him next time to catch things up Sayompoo was mad that Kwang didn't tell him about pol but pretend to smile and pull Kwang to hug by the waist

Sayompoo " we both are happy to accept your date,when where just tell us.. Kumarika did u wear the perfume I bought you" and after saying that he kiss her cheek. " Ahhhhh smells so good"

She was startled he kiss her but can't do anything because he was holding her tight.

He took her to his office room she insists on quitting but he won't allow it and order his men to bring her desk and chair to his room and promote her as his secretary's assistant, she won't accept his offer so he pretend to threaten her say will take her brother to the police station to get arrested for robbery so she has to do what he wants. He gave her back the new shoes and clothes he use to buy her that she won't take say she has to wear it have to look nice because now she's the secretary assistant of the CEOs can't look trashy to embarrass him. She ask to see her brother but he won't let her say she do her job well first.

Haha he always pretend to threaten her to stop her from leaving,very clever of him.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Hahahaha. Yup this week maybe we get like three kisses scene thought. After 5 years he not play anymore I mean like he not soft for u,kwang anymore he do whatever he want. Kwang are u ready or not hahahah too late if u not ready cuz nai noi come

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Wednesday is almost here!!! Finally, we get to see Kwang noi and Khun Mafia again! Thanks for all those spoilers there. Can't wait to see those scenes now.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
All these spoilers are making me blush. I don't remember the last lakorn that made me want to call in to work just so I can catch it live. Thanks for all the spoilers AngelFlowerGlass, your effort is much appreciated! I'm not sure how to make of Kwan's stubbornness, I have a feeling I may want to dive in and slap her a bit for having too much pride. I understand about pride and not showing any weakness, but like Sayompoo said, "asking for help doesn't make her weak, it makes her know she has a friend to rely on." GAHHH I can't wait for that scene. The beginning of epi. 8 will probably be brutal since they are reuniting but I'm hoping we get some sweet/cute scenes in epi 8 as well.

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
Why cant this lakorn air on Fri,Sat, and Sun? lol two episodes per week is not enough. but then I dont want to it end quickly  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
This lakorn looks so good! I'm debating about whether to watch it or not. I'm already watching 2 lakorns + I got school.  :cry: I'm watching this lakorn when Ban Sai Tong ends. It looks so good. There seems to be so much steamy scenes between Preaw and Weir.  :dance1:Does anyone know the ratings? Plz share

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
ohmaichoua said:
All these spoilers are making me blush. I don't remember the last lakorn that made me want to call in to work just so I can catch it live. Thanks for all the spoilers AngelFlowerGlass, your effort is much appreciated! I'm not sure how to make of Kwan's stubbornness, I have a feeling I may want to dive in and slap her a bit for having too much pride. I understand about pride and not showing any weakness, but like Sayompoo said, "asking for help doesn't make her weak, it makes her know she has a friend to rely on." GAHHH I can't wait for that scene. The beginning of epi. 8 will probably be brutal since they are reuniting but I'm hoping we get some sweet/cute scenes in epi 8 as well.
Hahahah we have some same feeling here... I can't wait only in the morning yay!! Anyone going to watch live

asher

sarNie Hatchling
@erinhang  the ratings for the first  7 episodes are 5.846/6.2/6.8/5.584/4.444/5.905/6.344  

asher

sarNie Hatchling
jinyoung55 said:
is that considered decent rating? 
I dont know.  the ratings of ch7 for recent months are quite low, and this one is their best rating among the 3 lakorns they're airing now.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Wow, Ch 3 is beating them. I remember when CH7 had ratings from 13-20, never any below 10, quite shocking. Hopefully ratings goes up as their hotness goes up too, lol,  ^_^

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
Prakaidao said:
Wow, Ch 3 is beating them. I remember when CH7 had ratings from 13-20, never any below 10, quite shocking. Hopefully ratings goes up as their hotness goes up too, lol,  ^_^
Yeah, those were the days :secret:  but then again they switch it to Hdchannel and the number changed so that might have to do with it too. but regardless, this lakorn is really the best, in my opinion. lol