[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I don't truth the rating much cuz theres one week on Thursday Epi the Lakorn not even out yet but the rating for Thursday Epi already out but there no rating for wenesdays i like huh! Can I truth u?? So I don't know it is true or not anyway from that I don't very care about rating anymore.

Gosh, I just read Epi 10 I'm very tired of her for reason

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I don't really care about the rating whatsoever,what I know I love this lakorn and I like to chat here knowing many more of my friends love this lakorn. It's enough for me to fulfill my Wed and Thurs. Hahha..
BTW just 7 hours more to go yea!!!!!!!!!

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I gave it another chance and Dang this lakorn got really good after episode 2.  I just started on it yesterday late after noon and it is now 3am. Man I am going to be exhausted at work today. :yawn:
Wowwwww.. You know How happy I am that you also like this lakorn . :woot: :woot: you must finish all the ep that's why you didn't sleep.. Haha.. And after ep7 it gonna be more spicy than before. Hahaha.. Wish you have a happy time at your work.Have a good day @meowmeow
BTW just less than two hours more to air at thailand time . my heart will go thump thump. Lol

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
Prakaidao said:
Anyone watching this yet? Can't wait to get home and watch this. >_<
I can't watch live since bugaboo block my country from watching

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
OMG can't wait for tomorrow there is kiss scene and finnn scene coming. Today Epi, see? Kwang do u see how much he love when he hear the bad come get money from u he even hit than and help u. Why why dont u see it?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hana_pichy said:
Wowwwww.. You know How happy I am that you also like this lakorn . :woot: :woot: you must finish all the ep that's why you didn't sleep.. Haha.. And after ep7 it gonna be more spicy than before. Hahaha.. Wish you have a happy time at your work.Have a good day @meowmeow
BTW just less than two hours more to air at thailand time . my heart will go thump thump. Lol
Lol I finished all the episodes at 445 and had to get up at 5 to get ready for work so you can say I didn't sleep. Can't wait to get home and watch today's episode.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Wednesday is here. I'm waiting for it to be uploaded so I can watch it. Can't wait to see them meet each other after 5 years!

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
Nothing much is happening in today's episode beside they finally meet each other after 5 years lol. And Kwang made me feel so frustrated with her crazy pride. tsk tsk 
One of my fave scene in this episode. He loves her very much, he even cared for her rabbit.

Preview for tomorrow  :dance1:  :heart:  :heart:

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
True, her crazy pride make me so angry at her. I don't understand why she make her pride so high for him he love so much her he would never look down on her so don't need ur pride for him. I love he face when he met her it tell so much and I feel pity him at the same. He kick u off the house cuz u break his heart and make him so hurt so don't worry he wouldnt do it without reason just be a good girl for him than u would never see this thing happen. The kiss scene is hot can't wait for thur

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Miley19 said:
OMG can't wait for tomorrow there is kiss scene and finnn scene coming. Today Epi, see? Kwang do u see how much he love when he hear the bad come get money from u he even hit than and help u. Why why dont u see it?
Yeah.. Ep9 will make me screaming!! Hahha.. Huh.. Kwang.. U need to open your heart a bit. Did u see him that bad as a Mafia??