[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol I finished all the episodes at 445 and had to get up at 5 to get ready for work so you can say I didn't sleep. Can't wait to get home and watch today's episode.
Not much scene between them in ep8. Just a reunion as a man and a woman not a young student anymore. Hahaha. Ep9 will have a stolen kiss and what..??..arghhh cannot wait.. :woot: :woot:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
jinyoung55 said:
Nothing much is happening in today's episode beside they finally meet each other after 5 years lol. And Kwang made me feel so frustrated with her crazy pride. tsk tsk 
One of my fave scene in this episode. He loves her very much, he even cared for her rabbit.

Preview for tomorrow  :dance1:  :heart:  :heart:

SNOW WHITE!!!! :cry: :cry:

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Jing t-sood ka she very need to open her eyes and heart. I feel so so pity him when Snow White die he try so hard to save her maybe he want to kwang come back and see her but to sad he can't save cuz snow white is to old. No one can this much for kwang only this tiger, everything in her house still the same nothing change at all

asher

sarNie Hatchling
I love ep8 though nothing much happens, I love they' keep telling us how he still cares about her even 5 years pass by, he never gets over her. I love Weir's acting, his emotions and behaviors tell everything. Makes you wanna be loved by him :bhehe:
Somehow I understand Kwang's pride for him, he used to think she came after his money so humiliated her by asking her to be his mistress, that hurt her so much. This is why I love the scripts make them fall in love with each other before they parted. They loved each other and they both got deeply hurt by each other, and five year's tough life maker her a stronger and tougher person, so she's unwilling to open her heart easily again.

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
If i were in Kwang's situation, I will just give in to nai noi alreay +555. I would try desperately to win back his affection and not be a stubborn woman and doesnt accept his help. Kwang is one clueless deer. :whatever:   Thus, our Sayumphu doesnt go soft on her anymore.  :pervie:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
jinyoung55 said:
If i were in Kwang's situation, I will just give in to nai noi alreay +555. I would try desperately to win back his affection and not be a stubborn woman and doesnt accept his help. Kwang is one clueless deer. :whatever:   Thus, our Sayumphu doesnt go soft on her anymore.  :pervie:
Yeah.. Kwang need to be more hard to get so that we get more sweet scenes and Sayomphu will not go so easy on her. If you play hard to get, I'll also play hard and get you. Hahaha :woot: :woot:

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
No she break his heart first so that why he ask her to be his mistress I understand this maybe he want to revenge her for hurt his true love for her. And he like her at the first sigh so there no way for him to think that way for her. yes if this me I already say yes not cuz he money but cuz he love me this much and care me so much. Like The Epi when he tell her if she ok to date with him than Say ka, he not even finish the line I'm already say ka lol. I'm mad at her when she hurt him

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
asher said:
I love ep8 though nothing much happens, I love they' keep telling us how he still cares about her even 5 years pass by, he never gets over her. I love Weir's acting, his emotions and behaviors tell everything. Makes you wanna be loved by him :bhehe:
Somehow I understand Kwang's pride for him, he used to think she came after his money so humiliated her by asking her to be his mistress, that hurt her so much. This is why I love the scripts make them fall in love with each other before they parted. They loved each other and they both got deeply hurt by each other, and five year's tough life maker her a stronger and tougher person, so she's unwilling to open her heart easily again.
Weir's definitely my dream guy. Can't deny that his eyes tells everything. Everything if he mad, jealous and love. Haha. :woot: :woot:

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Yes she broke his heart by breaking up with him and said those mean words first which I believe if she knew he would hear those words she would never say that, but given the trap set up by Wit, it's not surprised she would believe other people's words, especially the words from her father's partner. If I were in her situation I would believe too, cause I dont find the reason why my father's partner has to set my bf up. And somehow Sayompoo did let that guy I cant remember the name who had her father's money run away and got the house as a pawn in purpose if you watched ep04. So I would say one hand cant clap.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
asher said:

Yup, same opinion here. She was so young and innocent back then and was deeply hurt by the man she loved. When you get hurt, you will build a wall to block others so that they won't be able to hurt you again and her tough life doesn't make it easy for her. So, even though I pity my dear Mafia, i pity Kwang more and I don't mind if she is still being stubborn cuz without her stubbornness, how are we gonna get a forceful and touchy mafia  :drools:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I love both their characters but hate the misunderstandings between them. I can't blame her for the pride...she was very sheltered and young, barely graduated high school when everything happened. When she has Wit and Pol planting those thoughts in her naive head and Pr'ek having a temper, it makes it easier for her to believe the worse. Pr'ek is also manipulated by Wit. When N'ek forgave him over the mistress/video, why didn't he give her benefit of doubt instead of letting his temper overrule his love...cause Wit already planted seeds of doubt. I feel for them both but I'm glad N'ek has gotten stronger and is standing her ground. Love this pairing and this lakorn.

Wit pisses me off. Can't even respect her as a N'rai. So guess this one has 2 N'rai...mistress and Wit and both are devious.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Saechash said:
I love both their characters but hate the misunderstandings between them. I can't blame her for the pride...she was very sheltered and young, barely graduated high school when everything happened. When she has Wit and Pol planting those thoughts in her naive head and Pr'ek having a temper, it makes it easier for her to believe the worse. Pr'ek is also manipulated by Wit. When N'ek forgave him over the mistress/video, why didn't he give her benefit of doubt instead of letting his temper overrule his love...cause Wit already planted seeds of doubt.

Wit pisses me off. Can't even respect her as a N'rai. So guess this one has 2 N'rai...mistress and Wit and both are devious.
LOL.. Too many rai in this.. I don't know if I count or not. Countless lol. Haha..

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Ugh I misjudged, yes Wit is going to be a full-on bish in here. So rude during the proposal, thought she would've been smarter and accept the fact that nothing is going to happen between her and Sayompoo's because she's too coward to confess her feelings and hurting him behind his back.
Aww when they first met each other and made eye contact in this episode, it got my heart flying and thumping. So cute, you can see their yearning and hurt in their eyes. Hate the stepmother, very selfish, doesn't appreciate Kwang until she threatened to leave, but she'll have a part in making Kwang Noi and Poo meet again so can't get rid of her yet. Tf happened to her father, how'd he manage to escape with no money and leave everyone behind. Fudge, he better not come back to her when her life is finally happy again. Lol how ironic, step moms name is Sa at, but she's very sokrapot, gambling and willing to toss her child in the trash and not feel any guilt. Can't wait for ep. 9, I just want them to get married already. So far this episode got me T____T but also excited and happy at the same time.