[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
I just started watching yesterday but then I'm hooked... Although just watch about 4 episode but I'm liking it...

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I like stubborn nangeks haha. The reason being is everyone's reason. More aggressiveness from Weir, the hottie. Hehe. I understand Kwang's pride and I'm on her side right now. If this was real life, I'll definitely be just as stubborn, if not more. But since this is the lakorn world, she should lower her pride a bit and just jump him already. Who can resist Weir man.. But stubbornness makes it more fun. XP

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Jacy said:
I just started watching yesterday but then I'm hooked... Although just watch about 4 episode but I'm liking it...
Welcome to this thread. You could join us chatting about them. Haha. It's good that you got hooked. Because this lakorn Def sooooo of good too resist lol

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I like stubborn nangeks haha. The reason being is everyone's reason. More aggressiveness from Weir, the hottie. Hehe. I understand Kwang's pride and I'm on her side right now. If this was real life, I'll definitely be just as stubborn, if not more. But since this is the lakorn world, she should lower her pride a bit and just jump him already. Who can resist Weir man.. But stubbornness makes it more fun. XP
Yeah me too. Because in real life, I also soo stubborn hahah

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Prakaidao said:
Aww when they first met each other and made eye contact in this episode, it got my heart flying and thumping. So cute, you can see their yearning and hurt in their eyes.
Think that's why Wier and Preaw are awesome in here. They convey so much in their eyes and expressions. I love all their scenes together.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Same here. And then when she was about to hit her brother and he told the truth and she hugged him. Glad that Piak is not going to be bad, but gosh Pang takes after her mother so badly. Nong Plah is also cute. The older brother, forgot his name, if I were him I would feel the same too, oh yeah his names Nop, forgot, lol, I can't stand people like Sa at, not going to be a nice Kwang. These kids can act, compare to other kids that they just pick randomly and can't even speak when their character requires them to speak.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
This Epi fin to the max I love every scene when they together. Sayomphu love and worry her to much he have a bad dream about her calling her name from the dream to wake his up. Kwang hurry up change don't let he worry u to much. The kiss secen too fin also the scene at her house too. Can't wait for next week kiss scene it look hot than the two we see in here

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh man! That part where they met again after 5 years had me in tears and my heart broke for them.
Same too. Knowing that they have lovey dovey memory together before it make my heart really hurt. :cry: :cry:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It is so sweet that even though he thought she did wrong by him and hasn't even found out the truth yet but still tries to help her and still very much loves her. I'm so sad for Kwang and Nop's relationship too.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I haven't watched it yet. Waiting to get my work done first. Gosh was today's episode good? Was there a lot of cute scenes? Is Kwang still playing hard to get? Can't she just give in yet..!

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
She alway lose to his warm! Epi 9 should not miss if u haven't watch yet this is my best and fav epi

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Finish already!!! The scene was so sweet. Glad he still wory for her, give her work didn't even remember about the past. Yeah... He still love her. Now it has been till 9 ep. It was pretty fast and the story keep the spicy more and more. Can't wait ep10.:woot: :woot: