[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
R turned willing? Like she's struggling against her own desire and couldn't resist so she gave in? Lol, so perverted of me, but who could resist Weir? I remember a short behind the scene of this and Preaw was like she gets shy from looking into his eyes, lol and he was right there, I'm like me too I would've died from him looking at me with those eyes. ^_^

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Ep 9 was sooooo cute!! The shirt scene and the stolen kiss too.  :heart:  I loved the part when they were at the hospital and the doctor thought they were a married couple and Sayumphu was like tee rak let's go our child's waiting to Kwang!!!! It'll be nice if they have a baby at the end... Next week's episode looks good. That kiss and them, I can't wait. Ughh Pol is back though. We have Wit, Pol, and mistress coming in between our lovey Mafia and Kwang. I was hoping for Wit to be good but she's the worst kind of nangrai!! Kind upfront but devious behind. 

asher

sarNie Hatchling
congrats to the rating❤I keep watching the shirt scenes for several times, it's so adorable how he always teases her lol. Seems like next week Pol will team up with Wit again to separate our pranangs. Annoying :( but we will have that van kiss waiting for us

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Yup.. The shirt scene make kwang blush lol. Also Sayomphu know that at least Kwang hold on for a moment even he can't kiss her. So he know that at least Kwang still love him. Still have feeling for him. He hehe.. That is why he keep smiling.
Yeah.. Glad the rating goes up. :woot: :woot:

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
Where can i watch this  lakorn online? i love weir and bliew chemistry in this lakorn damn it im only up to episode 6 i need to see more :(

Yep ep 9 was good. There's Many scenes of Sayompu&Kwang. Like most of u especially love the hospital scene he bend down and kiss her he look so hot love the way he touches her hair and look at her is full of love desire longing to kiss her again for so long. Awww so sweet. He does love her a lot. Even though he been so hurt by her but yet he can't forget about her and goes and help her even before he found out the truth from her friend too. And of course love the scene he lied bugs was biting him she look at his shirt and there noses touch awww so cute they both look sexy Wet hehe.wish she let him kiss her though.
So far the scripts i read is pretty accurate to the lakorns. Can't wait for next eps too, all those spicy scenes of them. But sorry to say after this will be more drama, less sweet scenes. From what I read and from others say and saw from the mv scenes there probably no R-scene but Willing scene instead.. After they are married they misunderstands each other got mad she ask for a divorced so he attempt to rawr her but then she gave in. About the baby I think none.But it's ok at least they slept together It's good enough Hehe.. But I kinda assume there won't be a R scene since Kwang don't like violence people and if Sayompu were to use force on her she wouldn't have forgiven him so a willing scene sounds more reasonable since both of them love each other so much for so long already. .and I perfer a willing instead it's more real love and romantic to me.
I think it's cute pra'ek and nangek has a lot of names people call them by for pra'ek:Sayompu,Nai noi, Khun Mafia concrete , Kon jai Dee, tun pra tarn
Nangek: Kwangnoi, Kumarika, dek nuk reun. Nong Kwang. I like when pra'ek calls her dek nuk reun so cute and as we see he will call her by Kumarika more often after she works with him it's nice it has a nice ring to it especially coming out from his smooth nice voice sounds more nice. I like both their names.
Beside their cute scenes I like watching their drama scenes too when they argue both play so well their face expressions portray out so much how mad,hurt they are by each other words. Agree I love stubborn nangek but even though Kwang is stubborn but she have understandable reasons And she does lose her pride for the people she love which is her bro n sis. I think Kwang role is written out well too. And Congrats to Preaw her ost mv morrasoomsawat in YouTube got over 1 millions viewers.Yay!. She deserve it. Her voice is so lovely great. she fit to play as Kwang so much can't think of anyone else that can portray this character coming out so naturally well, her acting is very attractive. She's a very charming actress. She's perfect for this role like it is written especially for her. Her chemistry with Weir is sizzling hot. She became one of my favorite actress in ch7 now. As for Weir I'm a fan of him for a while now since I watch his lakorn with Alexandra I fell in love with his acting. And more so with Pinky and now with Preaw. Weir&Preaw is my new favorite koo Jin. Glad the rating went up hope will continue to go up and hope Weir&Preaw will get pair up again.one lakorn is not enough for me for this amazing couple.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhhhh I'm watching eps 8 ...*sigh* when they meet after 5 years , those eyes of their, so bitter/sweet T T . I forgot to breath lols ! Rscene or willing , it doesn't matter , I know it be wild b/c we see how aggressive he was w/ the mistress HAHAHA

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I started the first and second episode today, and it was great. I love the chemistry that the main couple has. I was also pretty surprise to see Hannah act very bratty. Weir and Preaw are perfect for their role!

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
erinhang said:
I started the first and second episode today, and it was great. I love the chemistry that the main couple has. I was also pretty surprise to see Hannah act very bratty. Weir and Preaw are perfect for their role!
Yeah!!! Mafia Sayomphu :woot: :woot:

asher

sarNie Hatchling
AngelFlowerGlass said:
I think Kwang role is written out well too. And Congrats to Preaw her ost mv morrasoomsawat in YouTube got over 1 millions viewers.Yay!. She deserve it. Her voice is so lovely great. she fit to play as Kwang so much can't think of anyone else that can portray this character coming out so naturally well, her acting is very attractive. She's a very charming actress. She's perfect for this role like it is written especially for her. Her chemistry with Weir is sizzling hot. She became one of my favorite actress in ch7 now. As for Weir I'm a fan of him for a while now since I watch his lakorn with Alexandra I fell in love with his acting. And more so with Pinky and now with Preaw. Weir&Preaw is my new favorite koo Jin. Glad the rating went up hope will continue to go up and hope Weir&Preaw will get pair up again.one lakorn is not enough for me for this amazing couple.
Love reading your review as always Can't agree more with what you said.
Congrats to Preaw for the 1 million viewers. Her voice is easy to ears and she does sing well. I love both ost here. Weir is always my favorite actor in ch7 and yes I maybe biased but I can't think anymore else can portray Khun Mafia and Kwang noi so well as Weir and Preaw do. They are perfect for their roles. Their acting, their face expression, body language , delivering lines, everything seems so natural. Hope they will pair up again in future.