[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
jinyoung55 said:
I found this pic through Instagram 

Cr: Weirpreaw_wp

Was the picture on the left was taken for practice or something? lol For the picture on the right, we saw already on episode 9.  When i posted the above the picture, I thought she was taking off his grey shirt and help him put on his white shirt lmfao 

The pic he stick out his tongue is behind the scene he just teasing her, must be the next episode of the scene that he kiss her in the car. I'm trying to summarize the upcoming eps for you gals. So far the website post up to ep.11. So wait a bit.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I too prefer willing scenes because it's more romantic and it's not forced but love. Weir and Preaw are adorable together, I hope they pair up again too! I can't for Wednesday anymore. I'm happy Preaw's ost hit a million view and that the ratings went up. I also love Weir's ost too! Gosh... they make one sweet pair. Hope that more people can see that so the ratings can hit double digits!

Spoilers: upcoming scenes

He took her and her siblings to eat ice cream and to amusement park. She saw her sister"wor" going into the car call after her but her sister won't stop so she was so sad cried.her sister doesn't want her to see her bruise face that she got beat up by her husband. Sayompoo comfort her make her feel a little better, her step mom thought Kwang&Sayompoo slept together so say he look like a loving dad with her kids tell Kwang to have kids with him for sure he will love his own kids so much.which make Kwang so shy. Wan-Sayompu mistress came to yell at Kwang at the office and pass out from drunk so Kwang took her home and say she and Sayompoo just boss&employee and nothing more. Sayompoo gonna give Kwang a cell phone to look at her siblings pictures they took but she won't accept it which make him mad say she being unreasonable but she won't tell him the real reason is because she don't want other people to think she's his mistress cuz he announced to Pol Kwang is his wife.and people in the office gossips she gets work promoted because sleeps with the boss. But then he found out from his men the real reason why she won't take the cell phone is because his mistress came and yell at her and she took his mistress home so he got mad and went to scold Kwang tell her not to mess with wan again it's not her job to take wan home he can handle his own woman. So Kwang ask how he gonna handle it ,why he still doesn't love wan when she stay with him for a long time,he want to say because he love Kwang but don't dare say it out so instead say He don't love is don't love and tell Kwang to do her job don't go involved with other people business don't get close to wan again or else she'll see his evil side.
Sayompoo mad after got mock by pol that he know Sayompoo and Kwang have nothing going on but just play lakorn to trick him so Sayompoo yell at Kwang why she tell pol the truth she say cuz don't wanna lied to anyone anymore and pol is like an older brother to her she want him to start a new life. Sayompoo got jealous say the real reason is because she want to announce to pol that she's still single still fresh never slept with any guy before come love her again but she say she don't wanna lied to anybody again she knows who she is she is not a rich wealthy girl that anyone will give respect to but even though she's low class but she still have her dignity left so please don't force the title of his fake mistress to her anymore to make other people misunderstands her including wan. He felt so bad that he had hurt her feelings this much.
Sayompoo came out from his hiding where he was looking at Kwang from her house then saw some guy throw water at her thought was arsenic water so took her to the hospital and found out it's just plain water so he worry about her safety so force her to go with him. In the car they argue he mad jealous saw pol slept at her house say she bring problems to herself when pol came back in her life she go soft be nice to him let pol sleep at her house or does she still have feelings for pol. She snap back say just don't want pol to drive home drunk and just because she does that it mean she have feelings for pol then she must have feelings for everyone that she concerns about then. He got more mad drive the car faster she scare but hold it in he won't stop arguing with her cuz mad she told his mistress that she and him have nothing going on but just boss and employees and think he only love her one sided.
He drive till night time try to find a way out then it rain and the tree fell block their car so they went out to get help and saw a home stay ask them for help lied they are husband and wife so the owner there won't ask them a lot of questions. She have a bad dream her siblings call her for help she scream he wake her up she ask him to take her home she worries about her sis n bro but he say it's late he will take her home tomorrow. She went back to sleep cold pull the blanket to cover and he hug her she startled try to pull away but he say won't do anything just hug to make her warm so she let him felt warm and close her eyes.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
AngelFlowerGlass said:
Spoilers: upcoming scenes

He took her and her siblings to eat ice cream and to amusement part. She saw her sister"wor" going into the car call after her but her sister won't stop so she was so sad cried.her sister doesn't want her to see her bruise face that she got beat up by her husband. Sayompoo comfort her make her feel a little better, her step mom thought Kwang&Sayompoo slept together so say he look like a loving dad with her kids tell Kwang to have kids with him for sure he will love his own kids so much.which make Kwang so shy. Wan-Sayompu mistress came to yell at Kwang at the office and pass out from drunk so Kwang took her home and say she and Sayompoo just boss&employee and nothing more. Sayompoo gonna give Kwang a cell phone to look at her siblings pictures they took but she won't accept it which make him mad say she being unreasonable but she won't tell him the real reason is because she don't want other people to think she's his mistress cuz he announced to Pol Kwang is his wife.and people in the office gossips she gets work promoted because sleeps with the boss. But then he found out from his men the real reason why she won't take the cell phone is because his mistress came and yell at her and she took his mistress home so he got mad and went to scold Kwang tell her not to mess with wan again it's not her job to take wan home he can handle his own woman. So Kwang ask how he gonna handle it ,why he still doesn't love wan when she stay with him for a long time,he want to say because he love Kwang but don't dare say it out so instead say He don't love is don't love tell Kwang to do her job don't go involved with other people business don't get close to wan again or else she'll see his evil side.
Sayompoo mad after got mock by pol that he know Sayompoo and Kwang have nothing going on but just play lakorn to trick him so he yell at her why she tell pol the truth she say cuz don't wanna lied to anyone anymore and pol is like an older brother to her she want him to start a new life. He got jealous say the real reason is because she want to announce to pol that she's still single still fresh never slept with any guy before come love her again but she say she don't wanna lied to anybody again she knows who she is she is not a rich girl that anyone will give respect to but even though she's low class but she still have her dignity left so please don't force the title of his fake mistress to her anymore to make people misunderstand her including wan. He felt so bad that he had hurt her feelings this much.
Sayompoo came out from his hiding where he looking at Kwang from her house then saw some guy throw toxic water at her face so took her to the hospital found out it's just plain water so he worry about her safety so force her to go with him. In the car they argue he mad jealous saw pol slept at her house say she bring problems to herself when pol came back in her life she go soft be nice to him let pol sleep at her house or does she still have feelings for pol. She snap back say just don't want pol to drive home drunk and just because she does that it mean she have feelings for pol then she must have feelings for everyone that she concern about. He got more mad drive the car faster she scare but hold it in he won't stop arguing with her cuz mad she told his mistress that she and him have nothing going on but just boss and worker and think he only love her one sided.
He drive till night time try to find a way out then it rain and the tree fell block their car so they went out to get help and saw a home stay ask them for help lied they are husband and wife so the owner there won't ask them a lot of questions. She have a bad dream her siblings call her for help she scream he wake her up she ask him to take her home she worried about her sis n bro but he say it's late he will take her home tomorrow. She went back to sleep cold pull the blanket to cover and he hug her she startled try to pull away but he say won't do anything just hug to make her warm so she let him felt warm and close her eyes.
Ouhhh...my mind.. Sayomphu is the best at caring for his nang'ek :pervie: :pervie:.. Cant wait for next wed.:woot: :woot: Tq @angelflowerglass

Next morning the owner of the home stay came in saw They sleep hugging startled scream so woke them up. Then Jo the guy who use to go after to kill Sayompoo 5 yr ago that he say Sayompu hurt him when he was a kid came back for revenge again Kwang remembers Jo from 5 years ago and ask Sayompu why Jo came back to hurt him but he lied jo want to kill him to be famous to be on tv and after he fight with jo and pull her to ran away but because he don't know the way out he take her to the wrong way and they got lost in the forest. Jo caught up to them and tie them up and about to shot Sayompu but another group of bad guys came and stop jo and took Sayompoo and Kwang away and lock them up tie up theirs arms together he was able to untie himself and untie her too and gonna escape but the bad guys came first and stop them say Sayompu 's dad use to hurt them so they want revenge then jo came say, Sayompu is his he have to torture him first and they can torture him next. Jo aim his gun at Sayompoo leg ,Sayompu tell Kwang sorry he can't protect her then she ran to block Sayompu beg Jo to shoot her first. Sayompu was surprised didn't think she will protect him with her life. Her talks persuade jo to go soft and won't kill Sayompoo and help them also to escape but then jo got stabbed and before he died he confess opark-the old Mafia man hire him to come kill Sayompu, Sayompoo got mad that jo died promise will go buried him next to his dad and Kwang found out Sayompu kill jo dad. While finding a way out someone grab Kwang leg she scream they found out its pol he got caught by the trap while try to come look for her so they help carry him out too and then saw the police and pol was taken to the hospital.
When she went back home saw her house was burn she was devastated, he took her to go see her siblings at his house say they can stay at his house, she won't say will go find another place to stay so he got mad pull her to talk alone say think carefully her house is burn to pieces where she gonna stay, she snap back at him say it's his fault that took her away to the country side if she was here she can help stop the fire. He argue back say the main reason is her if she didn't go flirt with pol he won't come see her and so it make pol 's wife angry and send people to burn her house down. Now does she see what a big trouble pol is and she should stay far way from pol. And he show her pol wife( piyatida's )bro's pic say piyatida's bro is a powerful guy in the south , this is the guy that Kwang 's bro manop saw around her house the time her house got burn and if she still mess with pol next time they won't only burn her house anymore, she really concern about her siblings safety so agree won't see pol anymore and will do everything he tell her. So Sayompu have a plan he took her to see pol and pol 's wife piyatida and piyatida's bro at their house, Sayompu said came to invite them to his wedding with Kwang she was startled by his words but act normal and Sayompu says to pol and piyatida don't worry she don't have to go around and look for her husband anymore cause from now on whoever like to come flirts with his wife (he meant Kwang) he will shoot that guy for sure. So the piyatida's bro smile say there won't be any problems between them , Kwang hold Sayompu hand back to show they are a real couple , After they are alone she thank him for help her by lied about getting married but he say it's real there will be a wedding ,he said she think those people are dumb if piyatida's bro know they lied about the wedding more troubles will occur so she say if they really gonna marry she ask him not to kick wan out of the house. He agree.

I think I forgot to mention this funny dialogues he said to her, he's such a kid always pick fights with her always jealous haha. well the scene was while he driving to take her away cuz scare she gonna get hurt by the bad guys again,usually she will address herself as "Kwang" but then lately after she works for him so she address herself as "Dee chun" so it irritates him and he saids" always say Dee chun Dee chun Dee Chun, why are u scare your sweetheart won't know that u and me are just boss and employees so u have to speak so distant to me"

The dialogue between them after she mad he won't tell her about getting back with his mistress and offer her the cell phone but she won't take it cuz don't want people to say she's his mistress.

Sayompu " u are too much. I'm being nice to u but u are being too stubborn,u don't know who's boss and who's
Employees"
Kwang" because I know what position I'm at that is why i won't dare accept anything from u, don't let anyone look at me wrong anymore"
Sayompu "what do u mean, u mean akarapol right,u are not happy that I told him that u are my wife, u feel sorry for him"
Kwang" u are still the same never saw your own mistakes"
Sayompoo "probably because I only use my eyes to go worry about some other people that I forget to look at myself,thanks for reminding me"

I think it's sweet that he meant to say he only put his attention in worrying about her that he doesn't care about himself.he saids it with such hurtful feelings That he thinks she doesn't care about him back but she's so hurt too that he lied didn't tell her about getting back with his mistress either. She doesn't really mind that he told pol she's his wife. But she don't like think he use wan again and think he tricking her too And she don't want to be his other victim like wan too. Sigh Kwang and Sayompu are the same never really express their true feelings to each other so cause misunderstanding and pain,

Forgot to mention the scene they went to look at the new work site his new partnership with pol's boss and he almost got hit by the homeowners there cuz they think he's the bad owner that force them to leave their home but she stop them on time from hurting Sayompu , after the homeowners know he's just looking at the worksite they apologize, Sayompu scold at Kwang for using herself as like shield to protect him cuz he worries about her so scold her say she try to suck up to the boss. Not to do it again. She mad apologize will only do as she is told. So when they gonna leave she won't get in the car cuz he didn't order her to get in so he got mad tell his secretary to give her some money to get a taxi back cuz don't like workers playing around under mine his authority even though he worries about her safety but act like he doesn't. Migosh they are both too much always bicker over the smallest thing. Sigh.

Did u gals noticed his wardrobe change after 5 years he doesn't dress colorful like before but now he dress more conservative and in dull colors, mostly black n white. I like that they change his character clothing into more mature business man than before. As well as Kwang too she became more strong and more grown up in her living and thoughts, I like that the writer make pra'ek and nangek character more grown up as time pass but the thing never change is they still love each other. Especially pra'ek he love her more than ever, his love for her is more deep than before. Especially after they are married we will get to see them in another level in their love that is more bonded and passionate as husband and wife. I love the different stages of their love life it's really nice to see.
I use to mention I love Weir song too but Ch7 blocked international viewers to watch Weir mv in YouTube so can be the reason why his mv viewers didn't reach 1 millions yet. ch7 sucks! When are they gonna stop being so dumb!

that's all so far from the scripts that was posted in the website I read. yay so they will get marry next. He's so clever persuade Kwang to agree to marry him And she so smart persuade the bad guys not to kill Sayompu too.
So the cute scenes I'm looking forward to is when their car got stuck while rainy so they went to the home stay to sleep overs. From the teaser there was the part he kiss her cheek awww cute and of course after they are married there will be more cute scenes. Can't wait.

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
I cant believe Sayumphu use that excuse to get marry to Kwang. lol That was such a smart move. I am definitely look forward to the scene where they sleep over.

Thank you AngelFlowerGlass for always sharing the spoilers with us. love you  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you AngelFlowerGlass for sharing the spoilers. Ah I hate that after five years both of them are not daring to tell their true feelings. They used to be so honest with their feelings. Guess they both build a wall in their heart and it takes time for them to open again. I feel a little sad of this growing up thing.
It's really sweet for Sayompoo to say those words, you can tell how much he loves her and cares about her and his love is getting deeper and stronger. Yes I do notice our Khun Mafia is no longer wearing his flower shirts which I really miss. Lol but he does look more mature, so does Kwang. Both of them are mature now. Like I said before, I was so convinced five years passed as both of our pranangs not only changing their wardrobe but also their acting which I consider they did a good job.
It's smart that Sayompoo trick Kwang to marry her in that way, which she can't resist, well I think deep in her heart she also wants to marry him so maybe she doesn't really wanna resist lol. I hope they will get marry this week but it's likely to be next week. Sigh. And so the mistress will also live with them after they get married? I don't think I will like that lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ahhh, it so tempting to read the spoiler . I want to be surprise!! Anyone know how many eps does it have ? Man, the mistress is annoying , so clingy like every n'rai lol , I can understand her b/c she been his lover for years . Man, I want Sayompoo to see Wit true color and unfriend her lol

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Thanks @angelflowerglass .. :woot2:  :woot2: as usual you make my day.Happy to read the spoiler. :dance1:  :dance1:
Hahaha don't know SarN how many ep will it be.Yeah true the mistress is too clingy. :annoyed:  :annoyed: She must know that Sayomphu don't love her at all.Even hundred time that mistress tell poo that she love him,poo will never marry her.His heart with someone else.Just wait till the marriage come,you'll be more suffer.you better move out from the house ASAP. :pervie:
Yeah,Wit just to wait the date so that you know how Poo's feeling you make him like this.Love can't be force. :nono1:  :nono1:
 new fanart from me.Not that beautiful,enough to remember ep2 :pervie:  :pervie:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

sarN

sarNie Granny
somehow I should be mad at Sayomphu about keeping a mistress but he was honesty about his need as a man, which allow him to be selfish and then his rumblings about having different girls, giving them money , he doesn't want commitment, so on & so on . some girl would had slap him for such arrogant speech but kwan is different b/c she grow up seeing her father affair , she doesn't approve her father ways but it doesn't make her love him less . basically , saying ppl have flaw ,Sayomphu is no exception but I wish she could be more selfish in this area loll instead of feeling sorry for the mistress , the idea of sharing your man is mind blogging.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
AngelFlowerGlass thanks so much for the spoilers! It helps with waiting for new eps each week!! I don't like how Ch7 blocked it either. By doing that they are losing international fans. Gosh, I'm slowly falling for Sayumphu!!!! I agree Kwang needs to be more possessive of Sayumphu and he needs to know that if he wants Kwang then he needs to let the mistress go her own way even if she doesn't want too!!!

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Oh fin makkk.. My sweet mafia is alway sweet, Kwang kwang you shouldnt let this mafia go if u let u might be the most stupid in the whole world

Yeah I hate that Kwang is too sympathetic and let the mistress continue stay at his house,Want her to be more possessive of him too. And so mad at him too he should have get rid of his mistress after found out the truth about Kwang from her friend too. But then Kwang is nangek so suppose to be kind feel sorry for other people. Like Sayompu use to say to his men that Kwang sympathetic character will come back and hurt her. I say It's true.

Well the website update more scripts to episode 11 and I'm glad to know at least Kwang won't be staying at the same house with his mistress because he gave Kwang back her old house as a wedding gift to her , first she gonna reject it but he stop her say do as she's told so her siblings will have a place to stay so she accept it. She say thought he sold her house already but he lied say he try to sell it but nobody will buy it so he keep it just to look at it, She was surprised the house stay exactly the same as 5 years ago including her room and found out from the housekeeper that he also took good care of her bunny too before it died. So she was so touch by his kindness,she doesn't have anything to repay him back so made him deserts serve with coffe, he was happy but pretend to scold her say this is work time not time to eat and tell her to take it out. But she said he can eat the coffee during break time she say wanna thank him about her house and for took care of her bunny.

It's cute what the housekeeper say to Kwang "I knew it why he always come complain to the bunny about its owner,finally get to see his wife , you are so pretty, you guys got back together already, don't be mad at each other again, look like he really love you so much" the housekeeper words made Kwang smile from shyness.

Wit is so evil she tried to kill Kwang gonna push her off the building but Sayompu came first so instead she pretend to wrap her arms around Kwang shoulder and he announces to her that he's getting married to Kwang which made her so angry. Yeah want him to see Wit true colors soon too but he won't till later on and he forgave her too argh he's too nice. , from the summary I read Wit is the one that frame Kwang say Kwang stole Sayompu important documents to give to Pol so made him lose the auction so make Sayompu so angry and they got in a big fight and he wanna get back at her so bring his mistress to his room so made Kwang mad ask for divorce and he got so mad and force kiss her attempted to rawr her but then she went soft by his kisses and eventually she gave in. Hehe blush. Can't wait for this scene. So actually we kinda have to thank Wit for this cuz it made pra'ek and nangek finally slept together hehehe