[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Omg!!! I reading scream at the time ahhhh I about to jumping up and down to excite. Thank the housekeeper for telling kwang about how he took care of her rabbit aawww if i was Kwang this is would would touch me so much too. Aaaaaahhhh that scene should be the scene in the mv that he try to rape but it see like both are slowly soft to each other aaaahhhh let me scream again oh my god oh my god I'm can't wait for it

asher

sarNie Hatchling
I am so happy she found out he took care of her little bunny, that's so sweet. It's funny he talked to her bunny and I was so touch when he tried to save it from dying. Glad Kwang knows what he did for her. He truly loves her.

I cant believe Wit is trying to kill Kwang, I know she is jealous of her and tries to separate them again, but I cant believe she has those evil thoughts of killing her. Err this woman makes me sick. I hope he finds out her true color soon as well and don't ever forgive her. She's not his friend anymore.

I'm glad they sleep together willingly, it will be more romantic and she wont get angry at him for rawr her and they wont waste some other screen time on him to make her up again and again and then get back together. I cant wait for them to get married and all this drama needs to happen soon.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I'm feel teary cuz he love her so much everything he did for her is such an touched. Kwang if u hurt him the second time I will take him won't let him for u The tear of happy of pleased

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
AngelFlowerGlass what would I do without you. Thanks for you hard work! Your spoilers help make us prepare for the good and bad that has yet to come! Can't believe Wit would do something like that.... On second thought, I can believe that since she's that type of rai to do something like that. When will they see her true colors! But it's also true that sometimes the n'raj/p'rai indirectly plays matchmaker/cupid for the pranangs. Isn't that nice of them to do something to help bring our pranangs closer. I also hope that Pol would stop messing with Kwang and focus on his wife!

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
That was the job n'rai/p'rai had been paid for in a lakorn. To be a cupid for pranang. He hehe.. :woot: :woot:
@angelflowerglass thanks again for your spoiler. Can't wait for them to get married. To hear them bickering over the small matter. Hahaha

Some more spoilers from what I remember reading from the summary. To give u gals some more ideas what will happen later on, will be More intense drama ahead. But keep in mind the scripts may be change by the director so then we have to wait and see. Hopefully there will be more cute scenes of our pra nang. But from the summary you gals will be glad to hear that Pol will died. The thing is he kidnapped Kwang and gonna force her to married him but she won't which she was so disappointed by his actions and said to Pol she never love him, she love only Sayompu and While Sayompu came to help her he heard this part that she say she love only Him. Pol can't stand to lose to Sayompu so he decided to end his life. After that Kwang saw her dad at the fishermen home at the beach her dad have a new family she wasn't mad at her dad and ask him to go back and do his job as their dad again.

I'm sad to say that their wedding day was kinda ruin, Pol did something to ruin Sayompu business so he had to go fix it, and Kwang didn't stay by Sayompu side when this crisis happen because she went to see Pol because he lied gonna kill himself if she don't come see him so she went. And someone took a pic of Pol hugging Kwang so made Sayompu more hurt that she went to see Pol instead of staying by his side to comfort and help him in his times of need. so make their relationship drifted apart, because he was so busy with his work so he sleep at his office, she tried to go see him to give him supports but the nang rai-wit&wan block her to see him so he didn't get to know how much she was worried about him then the big misunderstanding occurs that he believe wit that Kwang backstab him went to help Pol and they got in a big fight and he attempts to rawr her. After that she left went home and found out from her brother manop the truth that Sayompu is really a good guy because help him to be a better person and he married her because really wanna help her from the nangrai, so Kwang was gonna go see Sayompu to apologize and thank him but Pol kidnapped her first and her brother went to tell Sayompu to go help Kwang and tell him the truth that she does care and worried about him all along so he went to help her.

@Jinyoung55 Yeah it's toward the ending.

I think it's funny so wanna share I read the Thai fans comments they are so into Preaw and Weir chemistry in the lakorn that they really wanna see them be bf and gf in real life. Say their real personality look similar to Kwang and Sayompu, with Weir being playful and manly like Sayompu and Preaw being shyful, proper like Kwang so they make such cute match. Haha I have to agree with them. But sadly Weir is taken already so hope they'll get pair up again in the next lakorn. Most people didn't think Weir&Preaw will have this much chemistry together so they were amazed and they love the concept with pek being an older Mafia that fall in love with a young girl ...I love it too hehe. And now they tease he will have a young wife which he love so much and so possesive of haha,
And this one newspaper compliment the lakorn say its getting popular with many good feedback, viewers love it, have many emotions assets to the story that blend in together so well. There's cuteness scenes between Pra nang , real kissing scenes and drama and action. women love seeing Weir hot body. Weir&Preaw have good chemistry. Preaw's acting improve more and she play her role looking so pitiful , there is also funny moments too. I'm glad they get recognized more. They deserve it so much.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Tq @angelflowerglass for all the spoilers.I ran out of likes lol. You make my day. Hehe.
And for the comment from thais you read thorough I love it soo much. Yeah even us didn't know that their chemistry will be so good like this. Yeah they had prove it. That is why I went skimming in the ig saw something about newspaper with this lakorn. Hahha. I keep asking in the comment to translate it for me but no one give the feedback lol.hahaha.its okay. I do have you. @angelflowerglass
Tq once again na :woot: :woot:

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
AngelFlowerGlass said:
@Jinyoung55 Yeah it's toward the ending.

I think it's funny so wanna share I read the Thai fans comments they are so into Preaw and Weir chemistry in the lakorn that they really wanna see them really be bf and gf in real life. Say their real personality look similar to Kwang and Sayompu, with Weir being playful and manly like Sayompu and Preaw being shyful, proper like Kwang so they make such cute match. Haha I have to agree with them. Most people didn't think Weir&Preaw will have this much chemistry together so they were amazed and they love the concept with pek being an older Mafia that fall in love with a young girl ...I love it too hehe. And now they tease he will have a young wife which he love so much and so possesive of haha, And this one newspaper compliment the lakorn say its getting popular with many good feedback, viewers love it, have many emotions assets to the story that blend in together so well. There's cuteness scenes between Pra nang , real kissing scenes and drama and action.women love seeing Weir hot body. Weir&Preaw have good chemistry. Preaw's acting improve more look pitiful , there is also funny moments too. I'm glad they get recognized more. They deserve it.
Thank you ja.
I think i have to agree with the Thai fans. Off screen, Preaw is really shy around Weir. She cant even look at him in the eyes. lol I'm glad they get more recognition too, especially for Preaw.  :heart:

asher

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with Thai fans as well lol. They will make a cute couple cause according to Weir's he likes to play prank on her on set like Khun Mafia teases his Kwang noi, and she's shy never gets mad as Kwang noi.lol. But since he's already taken so we may just hope they will pair up again in future. Lol
I am happy this lakorn gets good feedback, they deserve it, they really did a great job. Please keep sharing whatever comments you think is funny with us @AngelFlowerGlass :) same as Hana I can understand what they say but can't read Thai. :( good to have you here to share all these with us. thank you. :)

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I'm really glad that the thai fans are loving this lakorn. As well as Preaw and Weir! They have great chemistry in here and I'm sure we would all love for them to pair up again in the future!!! I'm happy it's getting good feedback and becoming more popular. I hope that it continues to become more successful. This is my first time seeing Preaw in a lakorn and she's doing an amazing job playing Kwang. I hope she gets more recognition too!

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Hahaha I do agree with them I want them to be date too. And yup she do very shy look at her on the show when the host tell her to sing and look at weir she like no I can't I'm shy so he tease her back oh beautiful world something lol. Im never count weir taken when she keep acting annoying I count he still single anyway I don't want to talk about he real life. I hope for WP lol.

Back to the Lakorn that part when she not on he side gosh kwang he ur husband u should not do that, that dude whatever he do or die its not ur business he have a wife he wife will take care of him not u. Just one u should is ur husband at home hurt arrrrr Kwang !!!

roro

sarNie Egg
hi i'm new! i'm a lakorn fan from italy :)  it's been a while since i loved a lakorn this much, glad i found this forum. Loving this couple and their chemistry  :heart:  can't wait for the new episodes and of course the wedding eheh 

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Err not feeling his lady either, it's more than annoying that she keeps acting he's not there and it's his one side love. Errr hate that. But who knows the truth, maybe they're a lovey dovey when leave alone. I dont really care about his personal life and his lady either as long as he's happy.Hope she makes him happy. lol
Back to the topic, ch7 is also annoying, now I have nowhere else to watch the BTS clips anymore. T____T  I wanna kick the butt of whoever came out with this stupid idea. MAD.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
roro said:
hi i'm new! i'm a lakorn fan from italy :)  it's been a while since i loved a lakorn this much, glad i found this forum. Loving this couple and their chemistry  :heart:  can't wait for the new episodes and of course the wedding eheh 
Hi roro, welcome to the thread and welcome to join us, glad this lakorn gets more attention and love and more ppl are joining us. Two more days to go for ep10 :dance1: