[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

If my guess she probably say or do something to make him mad of jealous so then the force kiss happen hehehe. From the scripts their wedding probably in ep12. But in lakorn episode I'm not sure. Yeah I wanna see this scene so badly.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
The pic in the link my two eyes foucs only on the pic kiss pic I can't wait for it maybe she make him mad again so he grabbing her to kiss lol.. Me too whenever I go to their channel I alway got mad

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Another force kiss, Khun Mafia is such a jealous boy lol. I feel like the story just heats up, kinda want this to air on weekend lot so we will get 3 eps every week, but then again I dont want this to end soon, lol.

More spoilers for ep 11& ep 12 scripts

After Kwang made the dessert for Sayompu to thank him about her house and her bunny, he took a bite of it,and tell her to go back to work and then his assistant came in with a dress and jewelry he tell Kwang she have to go to the party with him tonight. His plan is to show off Kwang as his woman and to show Pol&Da that he and Kwang Is a happy sweet couple. So da won't go after to harass Kwang's family anymore. so through out the party they constantly were acting sweet to each other which made Wit&Pol so angry seeing them being sweet to each other. So wit thought of a evil plan to make Sayompu get mad at Kwang which is trick Kwang lied her sister "wor" is at the guest room and tell her to go see her sister then she tell Pol to follow Kwang there and when Sayompu ask wit where Kwang is she say saw kwang went to the guest room don't know why she goes there and she notice pol is missing too. So Sayompu went looking for kwang and about to open the room but scare will see her with Pol but turn out he saw Kwang hugging with her sister "wor" who is crying and her sister 's husband"tos" looking unhappy at them. After Wor left with Tos, Sayompu ask why she have to hide seeing her sister but she say didn't hide she came into this room And saw her sister crying already but didn't get a chance to ask why her sister is so sad but Tos came first. So he said they have to go now.
Wit was mad her plan didn't go as she wanted , it was lucky that wor was really in that room when Kwang went in,pol did follow Kwang there but she ask him to let her to be alone with her sister so he left.
When Sayompu&Kwang left the party to the car he wrap his arm around her waist all the way, he about to open the car for her to go in but then saw Pol&Da walking out so pull Kwang to kiss passionately to show they are expressing their love, she didn't like it thought he is taking advantage of her but after saw Pol and Da so she understands.
Wor can't stand to live with her abusive husband anymore so ran away to see Kwang at their house and Tos follow gonna drag her back home and Kwang tried to stop him but he push her away and hit his wife then Sayompu came and help and hit Tos by step on his hand that he use to hit Wor and won't let Tos go till Kwang tell him to let Tos go and just let the cop handle it instead so he did, Wor say want a divorce with Tos he got mad threatened them and left. Kwang comfort Wor She told Kwang about how abusive her husband is and that she made such big mistakes just because she want a luxury life but instead it made her life so horrible but Kwang say it's ok Wor still have her family and she introduces their little sister"blah " to Wor.

So the party scene has to be the scene we saw that he kiss her cheek and her shoulder, awww so cute. can't wait for this scene too.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
OH my sweet bad boy sometime jelly kwang but sometime mad at her cuz of her stupid. I can't wait to see the kiss on her should oh my this is fin makkk with his smile and kiss her on should aaaaaahhhhhhhhh

asher

sarNie Hatchling
One of my favorite scenes is coming, can't wait! I really love how he smiles and kisses her shoulder after he steals a cheek kiss from her. Such a sweet scene. Guess I will only see this scene by next week.
Wit is such an pure evil woman, she is worse than the mistress, just gross. I don't know why Sayompoo will forgive her after all she's done. I feel bad for him, I really do. he always trust in her, thinks high of their friendship and wants her to be happy. But she's trying to take away his happiness again and again. It's just sad to be betrayed by a friend you trust. :(
Again, thanks for the spoilers @AngelFlowerGlass, yes what we gonna do without you? Lol

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Oops sorry for the duplicate post. Blame the terrible network lol.
I know this is too much but can you share some more feedback in Thai with us @AngelFlowerGlass ? I read some news but can't understand it:( Thank you. :)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
We need to request second Lakorn for WP. Everyone have ig right? Should tell moon Mai. Yup that smile and kiss on her should make me shyness even I'm not her.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
asher said:
Oops sorry for the duplicate post. Blame the terrible network lol.
I know this is too much but can you share some more feedback in Thai with us @AngelFlowerGlass ? I read some news but can't understand it:( Thank you. :)
Yeah me too. I want to know soo bad what are the news and feedback from Thai. :woot: :woot: I try to Google translate it, damn!!.. I can't understand it. From one news I try to translate it, it come out about Preaw's lip. About her dry lips. Idk if it's correct t or not, but this is what I understand. Hahaha.. Probably because the kiss scenes, so the dry lips become a problem lol. Haha...#correctmeifiamwrong...

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
roro said:
hi i'm new! i'm a lakorn fan from italy :)  it's been a while since i loved a lakorn this much, glad i found this forum. Loving this couple and their chemistry  :heart:  can't wait for the new episodes and of course the wedding eheh 
It's great to see another person joining the thread!!! And loving our main couple too. 

All this kisses and sweet scenes are sooo adorable!! AngleFlowerGlass, you know how to make our day!! Wednesday is almost here and I can't wait to watch it as well as the kiss scene in the car that was in the preview... After going back and rewatching the first episodes before the 5 years later, I could tell how much they have mature since then. I totally didn't even notice how Sayumphu is dressing more maturely now. But it looks good. Weir and Preaw are doing such a great job in here!

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
I read it somewhere that the media give preaw a nickname. They called preaw peak peuay. Just like how they called Min, min pak peuay in Pin Anong. Basically it is saying that she got a mouth inflation due to the many kiss scenes with Weir . Lol it was a joke but I don't think preaw have that many kiss scenes with Weir. So far we only get to see three if I count the two stolen kisses too

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
jinyoung55 said:
I read it somewhere that the media give preaw a nickname. They called preaw peak peuay. Just like how they called Min, min pak peuay in Pin Anong. Basically it is saying that she got a mouth inflation due to the many kiss scenes with Weir . Lol it was a joke but I don't think preaw have that many kiss scenes with Weir. So far we only get to see three if I count the two stolen kisses too
I don't think this Lakorn kisses scene will be less than pin anong cuz she said there are a lot kiss so I think a lot are still coming soon. We are just Epi 9 and we already get three kisses if count the kisses at her house that he trick her there an ant in his shirt then it already 4 (well, I count it cuz they lip are touching a bit so 4 kisses already). In pin anong there already like Epi 9 or 10 and we only see one kisses just a lot kisses when the Lakorn is close to end. So I believe this Lakorn WP have more will kisses or not less than pin anong.

I would love to have he make my lip dry too

asher

sarNie Hatchling
That nicknames is funny, Thai media is funny as well. Are they gonna give names to whoever Nek doing real kiss or is it a special treatment for the Nek who works with Weir? lol Cause team up with your gals I wouldn't mind having him kiss my lips dry either lol.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I Think it only for n'ek work with weir cuz I hadn't heard any nickname like this for other couple only hear for weir and the girl who in Lakorn with him. It's belong to weir and his n'ek only other couple don't have right to used it copyright for weir lol