[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Miley19 said:
I Think it only for n'ek work with weir cuz I hadn't heard any nickname like this for other couple only hear for weir and the girl who in Lakorn with him. It's belong to weir and his n'ek only other couple don't have right to used it copyright for weir lol
I have never heard of this kind of nicknames before so I guess yeah it's made specially for Weir and his N'ek. lol 
Few more hours for ep10, I am excited :dance1:

Continue episode 12 scripts. Their wedding day.

The day before the wedding,Pol sent Kwang a package inside have a clip of him lied gonna kill himself because can't bear to see her marry another guy and aim a gun on his head in tears say I can't live without you,want to see you for one last time. So she going to see him but the way out she almost bump into her step mom and she told her step mom where she's going her step mom say hurry back soon because tomorrow morning Sayompu will come pick her up.she promise will come back soon won't make anyone in trouble. The step mom told Wor where Kwang went so she got worried so call Sayompu but Wit pick up and say he's busy. When Kwang got there she found out got trick but it's too late Pol lock her up at Opark's safe house. Pol&Opart work together to get back at Sayompu. Pol will let Kwang out after her wedding ceremony has passed first. Next morning Wor,the step mom, the siblings told Sayompu Kwang is missing since yesterday so he told his men to go out looking for his bride. He scold Wit for not telling him yesterday that The step mom call about Kwang but she lied forgot was busy preparing for his wedding. She knew where Kwang is and happy she got lock up. Kwang wait for Pol to come bring her food and when he did she hit him with the cigarette tray and ran away got in the taxi and escape. It's time for the wedding ceremony but the bride didn't show up yet so the guests start to be curious so the step mom said there was a little problem with the bride's dress, Opark pretend to complain the bride must be missing suggest the guests to leave. Wit suggest Sayompu to cancel the wedding before he gets more humiliated.
Sayompoo was stress out about to announce to the guests gonna cancel the wedding but Kwang ran in and tried to explain why she was missing but he hold her to stop talking and
Sayompu saids" sweetheart you do it again you always like to tease me, do you want me to have a heart attack before I have a wife?. It's like this my bride like to always do surprises to shock me even on our wedding day, you have to get punished" and he pull her to kiss on the lip which make the guests cheer and laugh so make the environment joyful again. And Wor and the step mom rush and take Kwang to go get dress. While they sit for the guests to pour water give them blessing, she look at him constantly and saw his face smile that act like nothing happened which just make her more unhappy.

So now in the pic we know why there was that intense hot kiss. ☺Awwww he always kissing her. So many upcoming kissing scenes hehehe. Can't wait!

From the website that posted the lakorn summary say at least 15 episodes or more.

Just wanna know u gals opinions about this topic about Preaw, I read some Thai viewers pointed out Preaw flaws said she doesn't match to play as Kwang because she have a mean look,meaning a mean face her eyes look too big so make her look mean, and her speech is some what unclear, she have an old face and she's chubby. such very mean criticism.
For me yeah she may have some what sharp features with her big eyes but I like actress with big eyes cause they can portray their feeling through their eyes so well and Preaw does it so well too. As for her speaking I think it's fine i understand her well what she says, I like her voice it's nice smooth which I find it rare for nek this generation that have a nice voice like Preaw does. As for her weight it complement her height well she's tall if she were too boney skinny will make her look unhealthy ill. I actually like her full figure body it's sexy and it's rare to find nek with this nice figure too. Yeah she may look mature for her age but she can't help it that just how she looks.I say she's cute/pretty in her own way, I think these negative comments are people who have old fashioned thinking that thinks naive sweet nek role have to get actress that is super skinny, short, young looking face, so will look pitiful and match to play a rich young neks role. And I think some are just mad/ jealous that their favorite actress didn't get to play this role with Weir so criticized Preaw. I think ch7 have hawk eyes to see that Preaw is perfect for this role as Kwang. Again I'm so glad it's Preaw and Weir in here cause if it were another pra nang I'm sure I won't go crazy over.

sarN

sarNie Granny
What , they think she fat ? If she fat , I'm buffalo or worse , an elephant loll. She do have big sharp eye though but not evil looking , if anything, those are big deer eye lollll .She fine and cute in her own way .

asher

sarNie Hatchling
So the intense kiss turns out to be a sweet comfort kiss? fin mak mak. Kwang is smart and brave to get away by herself and catches up the ceremony. Gotta praise the script writer, I love how he or she didn't add any meaningless misunderstandings here anymore cause usually you may see the N'ek misses the wedding ceremony and the P'ek gets angry and misunderstands her and she's too lazy to explain and the misunderstanding stand in between them till last episode, glad they didnt do that and give us some sweet scenes. I am sorry it's only got 15 episodes, I will be so sad when it ends.

Speaking of Preaw, those are real mean comments. I agree with you that maybe some fans bash her cause they are jealous their favorite actress didn't get this role and this lakorn just made some news and somehow a hit in Thailand. I may be biased cause this is not my first lakorn with her. I picked up on her since Dome Thong which I think she also did a great job there considering that's her second lakorn. I couldn't stand Vee there but somehow I finished that lakorn because of all women roles there, I think they did a better job than Vee, lol. sorry if I offend any Vee's fans. Then again in Kom payabaht. I think she's a versatile actress which can play N'ek and N'rai. And this is my third lakorn with her, I gotta say even I think she's a good actress I didnt expect she could portray a sweet N'ek so well, but she did pull off the young sweet innocent Kwang also the mature Kwang. She's outstanding in her generation in my eyes. I dont bother by her look, I think she's pretty/cute in her own way as well, I have seen her baby pics and she's got that big eyes since a baby, she cant help it, I wish I have that big eyes as well. lol, And she's so good at expressing her emotions through her eyes, you dont feel her eyes stiff at all.Not so many young actress can do that. I dont think her speech is unclear either, whoever say that they should take a look at the mix newbies which cant even pronounce Thai correct, lol. Her voice is easy to ears, I like her voice, you feel all the emotions when she's delivering her lines, and she sings well too. OK, I think I am biased now, lol. Anyway she's one of my favorite actress in ch7 now, hope ch7 keeps promoting her and gives her challenging roles. Cant wait for her next work, and of course her next pair up with Weir in future.
I gotta agree with you AngelFlowerGlass, if it's not Weir and Preaw in here, I wont be this crazy and anticipated, watching the previous episodes again and again and count down for every Wednesday to come, and certainly I wont be this active in this thread, lol. I really love our pranang's chemistry here.They are perfect for their roles, I couldn't see anyone else can do such a great job than they do in here, and I haven't fin Wei and his N'ek for a while since Pinky and now I've got my other WP. lol

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
im glad thsi is weir and preaw too.
anyone watch today epi oh my god finnnnnnnnn makkkkk. this is my another fav epi, talk feel like teary of happiness.
this kiss is hotttt t-sud

ok here is this reang enough for nickname  pak peuay ? :woot:

so sweet of nai noi, wanna be kwang

kwang ja can we replace here :hide: :hide: one of my waiting scene 

they are tap wwywy.. love u two too

maye but it didnt  look or sound like close to end wish it 20 up

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Today ep was fin to the max .. :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: I really can't stop smiling looking at them!!!.. :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  So much romantic+hot :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: scenes today. :shock2:  :shock2:
Thanks @Miley for all the pics. :thanks:  :thanks:
BTW what is pak peuay means?.. :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished ep10! OMG it's the BEST episode ever! It beats ep09! I can't tell how much I love this episode, so many sweet scenes!! OMG I feel butterflies in my stomach now lol. Weir and Preaw's chemistry is so dang good here, they are soooo cute, so adorable. I love him kissing her in the van! I love they added the flashback this time which made him kiss her! So sweet! However I am not satisfied that kiss was a quick one, I mean they were just about to kiss and then came the mistress and they focused on the mistress and then the kiss was over, lol. And then comes the net scene, so adorable, he just loves teasing her, and she does care about him as well so she's got tricked by him every time. That part he reads her notebook, gotta say Kwang is really a decent girl. And I just LOVE how he plays trick to hold her hand, funny and sweet! and they keep holding hand till they get to the office. ahhh got myself drunk with tons of honey. And that boat scene, that ending with a force kissgod this is the BEST episode! I hope ep11 will beat it up with many more cute scenes and more dramas lol!

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
yup same here too i keep smile till the lakorn finish :dance1: that hold hand is so cute and funny,funny cuz of he trick her. my two fav scene are hot sood sood :pervie:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
More pics..from ig..today i'm such a hardworking girl to put many more pf their pics from ig

CR: phatchar_swc,mummai_ch7,preawwnp,weir_lada,pui_swc,weirpreaw_family,tuktakantana.

I don't want to put spoiler.Let us scroll down so that  we'll see their pics. :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

#wedding day

#po,mae,nu

#Kwangnoi,mafianoi

# :pervie:  :pervie:

#I hope someone can translate this.Please@angelflowerglass. :wink:  :wink: 

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Today's episode look sooooo sweet!!! I haven't watched it yet but I can't wait anymore... I hope it doesn't end at 15 episodes, we need at least 20 or more!! I'm going to be so sad when this lakorn ends...

tigersniffsiris

sarNie Egg
preaw is not my favourite actress because of her facial features. and every time i stare at her nose for too long i feel like i can t breath myself. and she douldnt win me over with her voice either lol

so you can see why i wasnt expecting much from her at all BUT i am so pleasantly surprised that her acting is unexpectedly good as the episodes go by to make me ignore the things i wasnt a big fan of. 

good acting skills is very helpful indeed.

Love love episode 10 the best so far. So many cute scenes of them. Have a big smile on my face too. I'm probably gonna repeat what most of u are saying but need to Express. It's so funny but so cute he use such lame excuses to hold her hand haha. I didn't expect to heard this line so love it he said he's old talk to much and she agree and he gonna throw her off their face expression is so naturally cute the writer always like to tease about their age gap haha. So funny he say not a pervert but won't stop kissing her he does the opposite of what he say and do like say I don't wanna be close to u then kiss her cheek and mean say she doesn't smell good he deserves to be bitten hahaha. When I read the scripts and imagine in my head how the. Scene will turn out but to see the actual scene play out in the lakorn migosh it's sooooooo cute! Weir&Preaw chemistry is so explosive. Awww so touching he hug her and she cried Preaw cry so pretty I can understand her feelings without she have to say anything , great acting, and she say she have a hard time playing crying scenes but to me she cry so naturally well. Her tears just flow down. Preaw remind me of Pinky which both are my favorite actress. They both have big pretty eyes,tall, and semi tan skin and bashful women. I wasn't a fan of Preaw in the beginning and did saw a bit of her acting but this lakorn make me watch her fully.and fell in love with her acting and became a fan of her now. And I can see why many people admit her acting is great and I like that she's a versatile actress too can play good and bad role which also remind me of Tubtim who's my other favorite actress in ch7 is the same way. I'm glad the director change for her to hug him instead after she happy her sister can go home. But a bit disappointed that cut off the cute dialogue after he kiss her in the car. The force kiss was hot! Ahh and they have to end it there too. Can't wait for next episode. Can't wait to see them in the show wwywy too, She look pretty. Yeah if end 15 eps i will be sad too short.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I so love these two. I think they have the cutest chemistry. I can't help but just smile during their love scenes. It doesn't make me want to roll my eyes lol. Oh also THANK GOODNESS the horrible wardrobe was only at the beginning! I totally ate my words because I was so loudly saying I refuse to watch it lol.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Oh yes! He kiss her two time in they argus, in the scrip they didn't say how many time they just said he kiss her glad they do two time hahaha. I am very thankful for her step mother alway cheer them and make way for them. The scene when nong pla move and they nose touching is cute but wish it for kiss not nose I hate her wall that she made is up for they two *angry* anyways next week is fin time again yay!!!! I can't can't to see the secne in the perview this is look to shy and fin