[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

sarN

sarNie Granny
dang , so much skin-ship , I love it. I have this hate/love relationship w/ the step-mom HAHAHA , she annoying in a funny way lolll . I love how Kwan accept the step mom as her family too, regardless how awful and an opportunist that lady is b/c if Kwan get w/ our mafia man , step mom know she benefit too HAHAHA

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
this is so cute how she help put his shirt on :heart: 

make sure her husband shirt well :kiss3:

still checking

did she help he sing ? it look like

i want just only the two of them went there no that dude :gungirl:

help me mafia i cant carry this to heavy :coverlaf:

for next week :clap: :clap:  cant wait

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Omg Wit annoys me, she needs to JUST GO AWAY!!! Pol too!!!!! :smack:
Yeah!!..she somewhat not  a person that make me hate her..but ANNOY ME sooooo much. :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Hana_pichy said:
Prakaidao said:
Can't fin this week's episodes yet, got finals coming up next week. :cry1:  :tearybye:  :tearybye: Will have to watch this later on. But omg keep the spoilers coming!!!!!!!
All the best dear for your final... :wink:  :wink: do you want a spoiler?? :pervie:  :pervie:

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
The two I want to go away the most is the mistress and that dude pol!!!!!!!!! Gosh on the wedding night he very break heart so he try to rape her and she faint so he leave the room and the Scrit say he went to the mistress ( I wish they don't do detail or just do he leave the room then morning) in the morning he take the mistress to revenge kwang and tell kwang to help the mistress take all her clothes to the same house to live with them. Gosh I wish how the script writing just skip the mistress don't add her in here anymore just pol is already enough I can't stand anymore. Wit I'm fine with her cuz she not the real rai here I mean she not the main rai. I mad at kwang how she alway made him angry then go sleep with the mistress,kwang stop it please you don't jelly but I don't want to see it admits I'm jelly only allow with you not the mistress!

No problem ka hana_pichy glad to share it. Yup they so cute can't wait to see them at wwywy.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ep 11 is good.But can't compared to ep 10.The best ep ever :woot:  :woot2: .The cutest chemistry ever.hehe. :kiss3:  :kiss3: .I love how there are still the misunderstanding created even actually I a bit angry with P'pol.He think he's good??.Dang!!... :annoyed:  :annoyed: You can't beat Hia weir..hahaha..As for Kwang..I feel touched when she cry  when she couldn't meet her sister p'wor.She really taught me about relationship between sibling that can't break,the love that she have for them.Ouh...Idk if I can be the best like that.Anyway.good job Preaw.The feeling that you want me to feel it,yeah..I can..deep inside.My heart is crying... :lmao:  :lmao:

Wit!!!..arghh..Idk know but..i really can't stand her. :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :whatever:  :whatever:

The stepmom and her nongchai/sao..ouh..they make a good planning.Hope Nong Pla will be problem solver between Kwang and sayomphu after they get married.It will make a good family ever. :dance1:  :dance1:

As for Sayomphu and Kwang..I can't wait for next week.If I wait the ep will be less and less..Can I just say..before waiting for next ep I will play the ep before.Don't know many time.But it will never get me boring at all. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Okay @Miley ..

If everyone wouldn't mind i wanna share my video that i make for this beloved mafia couple.I just finished it earlier.Ouh..after watching ep 11 i try to finish it as fast as i can.

Hope everyone enjoy na.

Song by getsunova HOW FAR IS NEAR

Just think this song is perfect for Sayomphu's feeling.If i have time,i'll do one for kwang's feeling. hahaha...

For @Prakaidao.You did want spoiler for ep11 right.In this MV i put it one or two scene.Not too many..hahaha..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zphimh6Bc6k

Enjoy naka :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
True, that dude pol maybe he is his great enough now but dude u are just like a weak chicken like nai noi say so don't ever dare to beat with the mafia like him. I'm so happy when he throw the weight thing for him I'm like oh great job nai noi clapping lol. We don't care where u big came from/ ter kid wha ter Yai ma jaa nai huh?

Omg ur mv with the song make me pity him so much.

I like n'ek that cry have a sound coming out Preaw and pooklook crying I like it

The double kiss was hot. Awww The nose bump was so cute and the unexpected pat on her head and a hug was adorable. The steal kiss on the cheek and sniff her hair was sweet. The scene that got me teary was when she cry say can't take it anymore when will her dad come back, I can feel her sadness and pain that everything horrible is all coming down on her. Yeah the scene she cry looking for her sister was so sad I understand her love/care for her sister cuz I have 3 loving sisters too. But I'm getting annoys why the writer have to make Kwang still talk nice and be nice to the nangrais after they have insulted and hit her, it's not right she should stand up for herself and fight back argh bad scripts here. Now I like the step mom cuz she's like a Cupid that make Sayompu and Kwang to get close together and a hint upcoming scenes you will love the step mom for go after to beat up Sayompu's mistress for hurting Kwang. So it shows sometimes when you are nice to someone that is bad they can turn to be nice to you back too like Kwang is nice to her step mom and it pay off cuz her step mom is on her side and fight for her back. Can't wait for next week episodes they sleep overs at the home stay. Look like the director added more cute scenes yay!

Saw Preaw's interview was funny sound like she wanna complain that the director and Weir just talk among the two of them how they'll design the love scenes. so I think she felt left out and like they don't care how shy or nervous she'll be with the many love scenes they created but she sound ok with it cuz she say guarantee the love scenes is hot.. hahaha. And she was so shy the net bed scene took her a while to concentrate to be able to play the scenes out cuz she was so shy have to look into Weir's eyes. She's so adorable with her shyness.

cast

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is so damn good. The best lakorn I have watched in a while. I was listened to the ost the N'ek sang by chance and some scenes in the mv got my interesting and I was planning to watch some clips at dailymotion randomly, and when I started episode 1 I couldn't stop myself and I watched all the 6 episodes nonstop that was uploaded at daily motion. Haven't tuned in a lakorn for a while and this one is totally bringing back my memory when I first watched Thai lakorn. I love the mafia and student girl's storyline, I especially love our pranangs' chemistry, they are so adorable together. They make their roles so vivid and likable, I totally ship them now! Thanks to the subber there for subbing this lakorn, I can't wait for the rest episodes,and I will watch the airing episodes without subbing in the morning and now I need to get some rest first, goodnight ladies.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Bad news guys! I'm sooooooooo sad hearing this news, this Lakorn will end on feb 10 I am praying this is not true. We only have 4 left if this true, my heart is crying and sad like how I gonna miss them when it end and why this is end so soon when everything just getting hot. My heart break into pieces

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
@Hana_pichy, love your mv and the song you chose. I knew that song sounded familiar, I think I heard it in Majurat See Nam Pueng. Awww is so cute how Preaw is so shy to Weir. They just make an adorable pair. What!!! Its ending soon, NO! Only 4 episodes left, they can't do this!!! 

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished episode 11, this episode was also pretty good, though can't beat episode 10 lol. So Khun Sayompoo kissed her twice when she's angry and yelling at him,pretty smart of him to make her mouth shut. Lol. That nose tough was definitely cute, they both look adorable in that scene, fin mak! And I also like how he humiliated Pol with that weighting and make fun of him after his wife's call. Weir looks so dang good in all scenes. He's natural hot. When he stands with other guys I just can't take my eyes off him, he's the spotlight lol. Yeah Pol can't never compete with him, not even has the qualification lol. Love Preaw's crying is really impressive, I cried too when she's looking around for her sister. I think she portrays crying scene well, makes you feel her pain, great job. Somehow I also love Sayompoo's angry scenes towards Kwang, its cute, he's so possessive of her and wanna spend every minute with her. I was also tough when he gave her that phone with her family photos in it. He does know her well.

@Miley19 I was a little bit sad at reading your spoiler. How can he go to sleep with his mistress on their wedding day and leaves her faint bride alone? That's so not him. Even if he's angry at her, he should never get back to her by sleeping with other woman on their wedding night. I hope the writer will change this, or else I will be very disappointed with my Khun Mafia.
Those pics you posted were so cute, it's sweet that she helped him get dressed, and he is so gentle yet sweet to teach her. they really look great together.

And how can this ending so soon? I feel like all this drama just begin and it's come to an ending? How will they wrap up with so many untold stories with just 4 episodes? I hope it's not true. They should at least give us 20 episodes or else I will be so sad. I don't want this to end so soon.

@ Hana, your mv is so cute. All the cute scenes. I think I need to watch the previous episodes for another when I am counting for my Wednesday. And the song you choose is one of my favorite. Favorite lakorn and favorite song, what a match. Lol

@AngelFlowerGlass, Preaw is cute for complaining that lol, she's really shy. But I will be this shy if I have to look into Weirs eyes. And thanks to the director and Weir, all the love scenes come out cute and fin, they know what we want, and please give us more cute scenes before its ending, lol.

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
Miley19 said:
Bad news guys! I'm sooooooooo sad hearing this news, this Lakorn will end on feb 10 I am praying this is not true. We only have 4 left if this true, my heart is crying and sad like how I gonna miss them when it end and why this is end so soon when everything just getting hot. My heart break into pieces
Wait, if it end on Feb 10th, wouldnt that mean we have 6 more episodes? If it's only 15 episodes, it would end on Feb 04th. I am so confuse. lol

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Nothing can beat episode 10 so far. Episode 10 was just so  :heart: !!! Episode 11 wasn't too bad either, it just didn't have a lot of cute scenes like ep 10. Can't wait for the next episode though and for their wedding too. I kinda feel bad for Kwang's older sister though. Her name's Wor right? Can't believe her husband beats her up? She probably regrets leaving with him instead of staying with Kwang and their family. 

So Sad it's gonna end soon they should have extended it. Wish Preaw&Weir will pair up again soon. Im so in love with this couple. With their hot chemistry it Would be such a waste if they only get pair up once.

Yeah I was so pissed when I read the scripts the part he went to sleep with his mistress on their wedding night. WTF kind of scripts is this!?!? And not all that he bring his mistress to live at the same house as Kwang and tell her to take care of his no 1 wife since she's his no 2 wife and go help his mistress bring her clothes to put in the room next to him and she has to do the house chores cuz he kick out the maid too arghh he's a big A hole! I get she hurt his feelings badly when go see Pol on their wedding day but it isn't ok at all for him to get back at her this way it's too harsh and Unforgiven for me cuz it shows he really doesn't love her like he said and I will hate him for this too And so to me the writer/director has ruin Sayompu role. So hopefully the lakorn will change the scripts around and just make him lied he went to sleep with his mistress to just make Kwang hurt. So after the wedding you gals will hate him for being a big A-hole to her cuz I do when I read the scripts. But if you want to see a rough aggressive love scenes between the pra nang you will like it cuz he attempts to rawr her twice but fail which I'm glad cuz don't want him too,I rather see a willing scene instead it's more romantic and real love.