[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

That may be the reasons why she gave him a kiss from the pic we saw cuz he must felt so bad of what happen in his life he think King and wan died because of him, and about misunderstands his mom too. Who know the writer may kill of Wit too, so then aww our sweet Kwangnoi gave him a kiss.
@asher I totally agree with you about not want/ don't like it if Sayompu sleep with his mistress on his wedding night too cuz not right at all cuz he's a marry to Kwang already so hopefully he won't and just lied to Kwang instead,or else it will be a huge flaws to Sayompu role that I don't like , hope they change this part to the scripts too. I hate cheaters pek a lot. Yeah the mistress don't deserve to died she is not the real evil one in here. But wit is.
I try to looking at Pol character in a good way I think he love Kwang too cuz even though she's marry to Sayompu but he still want her and becuz of his mom make him think Kwang went to be Sayompu mistress and he marry piyatida cuz he was drunk and slept with Her so want to take responsibility. But then divorced her later on and went back to Kwang and then last gonna kidnapped her to marry him so even though he use evil selfish way but I think there's some love he have for Kwang . He also try to help pay for her debts by give her a check too the time he know her dad owe many debts too. what do u gals think?

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Saw more BTS pics of beach scene, seems like we will have a sweet happy ending. :dance3: Somehow I hope they will have a baby in the end, they dont need to have the real baby here, just Kwang gets pregnant is enough to make me happy ,lol.
@AngelFlowerGlass, I think his love is creepy, same love like Wit to Sayompoo's.  If they cant get what they want, they would rather destroy it than free it and let it be happy elsewhere, I will definitely stay away from this kind of love, lol. Maybe Wit and Pol will be a cute match since both of them have same understanding about LOVE. lol
  •  

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Yes... I do want Kwang pregnant in this lakorn, because this is what happy ending that I want very much. A complete family. :woot: :woot:.. Where did you saw the bts at the beach. Ch7 make me frustrated with them. I hope can see more of their bickering scene.. Oh.. How I just love ep10 the most.. :pervie:

asher

sarNie Hatchling
@Hana, I usually see the bts pics at instagram, I follow the production's ig and other stuff's ig,and some Weir's fans' ig, and sometime I use the tag to find some pics :) Yes, a baby can make a complete happy family, especially after what our Mafia suffers, he needs his beloved wife and his baby to make him happy again. lol

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ouhhh... Yeah... I did follow the ig.. Hahha.. Ok.. Yes.. A baby will make me happy more and more as an audience. Ouh..I look at your profile pic... :woot: Hahha.. They both are sooooo sweet. Kwang likely want to persuade Sayomphu but Sayomphu likely just want to teased Kwang and sulking.

Just Saw the beach pic she hug him Awww sooooooo adorably sweet, Both their face expression is soooo cute! Look like He tease her again. Hehe. So glad we will finally get to see some sweet scenes of them after they are married and slept together, now it's a different stage to their love life when they finally understand each other and truly express their feelings to one another, will be so sweet can't wait! . Yeah I'm on board with Kwang being pregnant I hope she does too they can just mention she's pregnant is good enough it will surely complete their happy family. agree pol and wit will make a good match both is evil. It's true wit&pol's love for Sayompu &Kwang is not real love but more scary and evil wanna win.

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
wow   i have wait for the lakorn to finish airing.. the actress is so pretty compared to other ch7 actress..

asher

sarNie Hatchling
sarasona said:
wow   i have wait for the lakorn to finish airing.. the actress is so pretty compared to other ch7 actress..
watch it now and join us or else you will be lonely here cause all of us have watched it already. Lol

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Prakaidao said:
T__T Will join you gals on Friday catching up last week and this week's episodes.
Good luck to your finals and catch up with us soon, we miss you:)

@Miley19. So many sweet pics thanks.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
sarasona said:
Yeah... Join with us.. This lakorn is going toward its end.. :cry:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Prakaidao said:
T__T Will join you gals on Friday catching up last week and this week's episodes.
Gudluck for your exam too Prakaidao.. Seems one person missing.. Hahaha.. Jkjk.. It's okay.. Focus on your exam first than after that you can do whatever you want. As for me if I got an exam, I'll try to hold first the lakorn I want to watch the I'll marathon it even I don't have to sleep lol. A crazy work hahha..
Fighting!! Su Su na!!!

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Thanks for the pics @miley..ouh...I love the second and third pic the most.. They're soo freaking cute.. :woot: :woot:.. Wish to have a #warmhugbyweir like that too.. :pervie:

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Prakaidao said:
Yeah, good luck on your finals Prakaidao! I know how stressful they can be but wishing you the best of luck! And when you do finish them, you can come back and talk about this lakorn with us!

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
First, if Sayumphu does bring his mistress than that is just messed up! I don't like how there's always misunderstanding between our p'ek and n'ek! And it isn't until like the last episode where all the misunderstanding are cleared! I hope that's not the case too and that it was changed! Cause that would ruin our image of Sayumphu. If he loves Kwang then he should get rid of his mistress! But the pics at the beach are so cute!