[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

picadrama

sarNie Egg
AngelFlowerGlass said:
Continue episode 12 scripts. Their wedding day.

The day before the wedding,Pol sent Kwang a package inside have a clip of him lied gonna kill himself because can't bear to see her marry another guy and aim a gun on his head in tears say I can't live without you,want to see you for one last time. So she going to see him but the way out she almost bump into her step mom and she told her step mom where she's going her step mom say hurry back soon because tomorrow morning Sayompu will come pick her up.she promise will come back soon won't make anyone in trouble. The step mom told Wor where Kwang went so she got worried so call Sayompu but Wit pick up and say he's busy. When Kwang got there she found out got trick but it's too late Pol lock her up at Opark's safe house. Pol&Opart work together to get back at Sayompu. Pol will let Kwang out after her wedding ceremony has passed first. Next morning Wor,the step mom, the siblings told Sayompu Kwang is missing since yesterday so he told his men to go out looking for his bride. He scold Wit for not telling him yesterday that The step mom call about Kwang but she lied forgot was busy preparing for his wedding. She knew where Kwang is and happy she got lock up. Kwang wait for Pol to come bring her food and when he did she hit him with the cigarette tray and ran away got in the taxi and escape. It's time for the wedding ceremony but the bride didn't show up yet so the guests start to be curious so the step mom said there was a little problem with the bride's dress, Opark pretend to complain the bride must be missing suggest the guests to leave. Wit suggest Sayompu to cancel the wedding before he gets more humiliated.
Sayompoo was stress out about to announce to the guests gonna cancel the wedding but Kwang ran in and tried to explain why she was missing but he hold her to stop talking and
Sayompu saids" sweetheart you do it again you always like to tease me, do you want me to have a heart attack before I have a wife?. It's like this my bride like to always do surprises to shock me even on our wedding day, you have to get punished" and he pull her to kiss on the lip which make the guests cheer and laugh so make the environment joyful again. And Wor and the step mom rush and take Kwang to go get dress. While they sit for the guests to pour water give them blessing, she look at him constantly and saw his face smile that act like nothing happened which just make her more unhappy.

So now in the pic we know why there was that intense hot kiss. ☺Awwww he always kissing her. So many upcoming kissing scenes hehehe. Can't wait!

From the website that posted the lakorn summary say at least 15 episodes or more.

Just wanna know u gals opinions about this topic about Preaw, I read some Thai viewers pointed out Preaw flaws said she doesn't match to play as Kwang because she have a mean look,meaning a mean face her eyes look too big so make her look mean, and her speech is some what unclear, she have an old face and she's chubby. such very mean criticism.
For me yeah she may have some what sharp features with her big eyes but I like actress with big eyes cause they can portray their feeling through their eyes so well and Preaw does it so well too. As for her speaking I think it's fine i understand her well what she says, I like her voice it's nice smooth which I find it rare for nek this generation that have a nice voice like Preaw does. As for her weight it complement her height well she's tall if she were too boney skinny will make her look unhealthy ill. I actually like her full figure body it's sexy and it's rare to find nek with this nice figure too. Yeah she may look mature for her age but she can't help it that just how she looks.I say she's cute/pretty in her own way, I think these negative comments are people who have old fashioned thinking that thinks naive sweet nek role have to get actress that is super skinny, short, young looking face, so will look pitiful and match to play a rich young neks role. And I think some are just mad/ jealous that their favorite actress didn't get to play this role with Weir so criticized Preaw. I think ch7 have hawk eyes to see that Preaw is perfect for this role as Kwang. Again I'm so glad it's Preaw and Weir in here cause if it were another pra nang I'm sure I won't go crazy over.

I think those are unfair comments. Actresses shouldn't always have to play nang rai or nang ek roles. They should be flexible. In that case, Praew plays super innocent, which is suitable, and her eyes can only be a big advantage. Also thank you for taking the time to give us so many spoilers. I am only at the beginning of the show and I have to patiently wait for subs. So this greatly helps! 

picadrama

sarNie Egg
I have been hearing so many complaints about Wit. And OMG I can't agree more. I think she's even worst than Wan because she's so sneaky and selfish. It's like Phu has a venomous snake next to him and he doesn't even know it. Wit has been instigating so many things and I hate the fact that she tries to use Wan and Pol to stir trouble. She basically wants Phu but without getting her hands dirty. Wit probably hopes that Wan, Pol and Kwang will get into such a big mess that Phu might be disgusted will all of them and come to her. She's dreaming cause if that happens I am probably going to write a letter to the director of the lakorn and complain  :yuck: . 

Also I saw a tid bit of Wor again. I am sorry but I have no sympathy for her so far. She was so selfish. Wor choose the easy way out and left her family behind. She let Kwang, her younger sibling, care for an entire family while she is living the good life. Yes, she came back but only because she was mistreated by her husband. If Wor was living in bliss, she wouldn't even think twice about Kwang and the rest. 
Someone who has been redeeming herself though is the stepmother. She still has a sharp mouth and nasty attitude but they've been able to stick together for so long. The stepmother isn't perfect but I have definitely seen some improvements  :dance1: . 

I have done a short review/summary of the show as well: https://picadrama.wordpress.com/2016/01/26/morrasoom-sawad-yes/

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
I just started this lakorn , gosh , Sayompoo is oozing w/ sex appeal HAHAHA . I don't even think he wore any shirt b/c all I see is chest & lord , how he be sexing his mistress , does the producer want to show us how aggressive his bed activities is or that what we suppose to expect when he get w/ the n'ek HAHAHA , I swear , those n'rai got all the action ^^^^ I will try to catch up w/ ya ladies .
. HAHAha true thzt they do get all the action. SAyomphu is beyond sexy. I never seen pek oozing so much sex appeal like him. He's smoking hot.

picadrama

sarNie Egg
lakorn7 said:
Weir is like wine.The older he gets the sexier he is.
For real, I looked at the posters of the old lakorns. I don't know if it's the hair, the clothes but I just can't motivate myself to watch those shows. But his lakorns from the past 3-4 years got me going crazy. I am even considering giving Pin Anong a second chance lol. 

picadrama

sarNie Egg
lakorn7 said:
. HAHAha true thzt they do get all the action. SAyomphu is beyond sexy. I never seen pek oozing so much sex appeal like him. He's smoking hot.
At first I was a little worried about all the flowery shirts he was wearing but he is so hot that it doesn't even matter anymore lol. 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
picadrama said:

I think those are unfair comments. Actresses shouldn't always have to play nang rai or nang ek roles. They should be flexible. In that case, Praew plays super innocent, which is suitable, and her eyes can only be a big advantage. Also thank you for taking the time to give us so many spoilers. I am only at the beginning of the show and I have to patiently wait for subs. So this greatly helps! 
True!!.. She/he will have a full package if they can play both good/rai actors..

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Thanks @miley for all those sweet pics.. I can't get enough with those only.. Cant wait to squeezing my pillow for next ep.. The last pics got me.. :woot: :woot:

asher

sarNie Hatchling
picadrama said:
I have been hearing so many complaints about Wit. And OMG I can't agree more. I think she's even worst than Wan because she's so sneaky and selfish. It's like Phu has a venomous snake next to him and he doesn't even know it. Wit has been instigating so many things and I hate the fact that she tries to use Wan and Pol to stir trouble. She basically wants Phu but without getting her hands dirty. Wit probably hopes that Wan, Pol and Kwang will get into such a big mess that Phu might be disgusted will all of them and come to her. She's dreaming cause if that happens I am probably going to write a letter to the director of the lakorn and complain  :yuck: . 

Also I saw a tid bit of Wor again. I am sorry but I have no sympathy for her so far. She was so selfish. Wor choose the easy way out and left her family behind. She let Kwang, her younger sibling, care for an entire family while she is living the good life. Yes, she came back but only because she was mistreated by her husband. If Wor was living in bliss, she wouldn't even think twice about Kwang and the rest. 
Someone who has been redeeming herself though is the stepmother. She still has a sharp mouth and nasty attitude but they've been able to stick together for so long. The stepmother isn't perfect but I have definitely seen some improvements  :dance1: . 

I have done a short review/summary of the show as well: https://picadrama.wordpress.com/2016/01/26/morrasoom-sawad-yes/
love your review and welcome on board, lol :wink:

asher

sarNie Hatchling
lakorn7 said:
Weir is like wine.The older he gets the sexier he is.
yes, it's true, he is, he is getting better and better when he ages. and yes, Sayompoo is smoking hot :dance1: cant take my eyes off him.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
@Miley19 thanks for the pics. Oh my god, what happened to the last pic? :wink:  Can we expect something good happens? lol  :pervie:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Arghhhh... WaTcHiNg ep12!!..and I wanna scream right know.. The bed scene was to close.. 0~0.. They're were sooooo cute. If you touch me then I kiss you for sure.. Hehe.. :pervie: :pervie:
I'm sad when their house are on fire. the kids cry so well. They can act. Good job. I love when the stepmom change bit by bit as time passed by. She love her child more and more.
I love how our K AND S keep bickering again and again. Hahaha..
The next ep is their wedding, I can't wait :woot: :woot: and I hope my wish.. And pray will be granted..

I did second MV for this beloved mafia couple. But now I did on behalf Kwang's feeling. I didn't plan at all, but after heard this song and go check out the lyrics, I remember the earlier ep of this lakorn. It just made me sad.. Sad to know it will end soon... Here is the MV. Hope you gals enjoy it na...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDhOfCvsx6E

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Nothing much happened in ep12, excepted all the bad people teamed up together and tried to hurt our leads again. :( hmm why there are so many bad people out there. I hope they won't do a rush ending cause from the spoilers there are still many dramas coming up and we've only got 4 episodes left, I don't know if they will get married in next episode cause they don't show anything in preview except Pol kidnaps Kwang. I hope they will cause we will find out if our pek sleeps with the mistress or not in this week, lol. Anyway I don't think he will sleep with her anymore cause seems the mistress messes herself with that old bad guy, and you know Thai lakorn's standards of female characters , she seems no longer virgin to pek and it's unlikely for them to sleep together again. Yeah to the writer and sorry to the mistress. Lol

@Hana love your mv. And the song matches the mv pretty well. Nice job. I think I should count how many times she cries in his arms, his arms are her haven. How sweet!