[CH7] Mue Puen Por Look Tid (Nopphon Promotion): Sophie Indracusin/Mek Juti

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Yep, it's a remake of Poh and Nune's lakorn from 2003. All the girls were really bad in KHKP but Steph and Kat have improved so I'm hoping Sophie is the same way. Mek is not bad for a newbie. He's still stiff and lacks emotion when delivering his lines but give him a few more good lakorns and I think he'll go far.

tuziii

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know the rating for this lakorn? I'm watching this currently and I think it's pretty good.

tuziii

sarNie Egg
Mek is adorable...i'll try it..didn't see the original either
Mek's adorable in the lakorn. And the little boy that plays his son is so adorable too!!
By the way, does anyone know what the look tid part of the name means? The name is mentioned a lot in the lakorn, but I never really quiet understood it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Mek's adorable in the lakorn. And the little boy that plays his son is so adorable too!!
By the way, does anyone know what the look tid part of the name means? The name is mentioned a lot in the lakorn, but I never really quiet understood it.
It basically means single parent. Look Thid is literally stuck with child. Sometimes when you hear it for example, "Phor Look Thid" means single father with a child.