[CH7] Mussaya (Pordeecom) : Mik Thongraya / Mookda Narinrak

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
She's not a princess, but her grandpa has a high status, right? Like, to the point that the cousins were embarrassed for making fun of Mas when they met the grandpa in episode 1. And she's clearly had quality education, so that's another sign that her maternal background is high.
Anyway, if I was Lak and granny threatened to disown Mussaya, I would shrug and say, "That means Mas and I are no longer related, so we can date each other!" Muahahaha.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
She's not a princess, but her grandpa has a high status, right? Like, to the point that the cousins were embarrassed for making fun of Mas when they met the grandpa in episode 1. And she's clearly had quality education, so that's another sign that her maternal background is high.
Anyway, if I was Lak and granny threatened to disown Mussaya, I would shrug and say, "That means Mas and I are no longer related, so we can date each other!" Muahahaha.
Her grandfather is Chao Mueng...which in modern days, a Governor...but back in the days, they were nobility/royalty. That's why they said that Mussaya's mom was Tida (Princess) in the beginning.

Dearest

恋の予感
Yuck Pen Chom is getting annoying. For some reason, I feel that Pong is not sincere with his courting toward Pen Chom. He seems like he just wants to win over Lak. :confused12:

jjinxx

Eeeehhggg, why did the channel post a fight scene on YouTube? Lak being stupid and saying hurtful things to Mas and then changing his mind later on. I was hoping to see something cute from our pranang. Thanks for nothing, Ch. 7

@Sachash, thanks for clarifying.

Dearest

恋の予感
Eeeehhggg, why did the channel post a fight scene on YouTube? Lak being stupid and saying hurtful things to Mas and then changing his mind later on. I was hoping to see something cute from our pranang. Thanks for nothing, Ch. 7

@Sachash, thanks for clarifying.
I know. Make me mad and give me a headache. I wanted to smack him, but at least Mas slingshot the crap out of him. He deserves it.

Dearest

恋の予感
I honestly couldn't watch the part where she fell 3x trying to stop him from leaving. It was sad the first time, but then after she kept falling, I thought that it was excessive. So much fighting in this episode though. :( Haha that part where Chom thought the necklace was for her, but it wasn't. Then she saw it on Mas and got mad. Although, I do feel bad for her since Lak is slow with breaking up with her. I have a feeling she'll still cling to Lak. I skip her and Pong's scenes. :drooling: So boring.

jjinxx

I know. Make me mad and give me a headache. I wanted to smack him, but at least Mas slingshot the crap out of him. He deserves it.
Yassssss. Watching her hit him was very satisfying! And her eagle eyes catching Lak looking at her during dinner, so that he choked on his rice. muahahahaha. Even though I feel sorry for Nophon, I'm glad he's around to have fun with Mas, and make Lak jealous. Serve him right.

Greeeeeet throughout the scene when they made up at the beginning of episode 7, and he laid claim to her hands. But the music was not romantic at all LOL. Mom came and witnessed it.
And everything went downhill after that. Mussaya is clearly more mature than Lak. Ever since she realized she fell in love with Lak, she hasn't done or said anything to "help her get over him." She has treated him with respect and affection. Lak, on the other hand, is not handling himself very well at all. The least he can do is be kind to her and treat her like a sister, and be consistent in his kindness, sheesh -- instead of letting himself get pulled in different directions with his so-called promise to be with Penchom, and his so-called promise to support Mas. Ugh. Penchom's parents aren't going to accept him anyhow, then Penchom will stick to him like glue, and we all know he'll come running back to Mas. I don't feel sorry for him at all. He should save his fighting energy all for Mussaya.

I believe in the original script, Penchom felt relieved when she saw Mussaya wearing the star necklace, rather than being suspicious right away, because she thinks Mas is still just a little sister to Lak. But I guess the claws are coming out early. For those feeling annoyed by Penchom, it could be worse. heh. in the old version, Chom was much more like Pin right from the beginning. Plus, all of Chom's antics later on get foiled by Pongtaep.

Dearest

恋の予感
Yassssss. Watching her hit him was very satisfying! And her eagle eyes catching Lak looking at her during dinner, so that he choked on his rice. muahahahaha. Even though I feel sorry for Nophon, I'm glad he's around to have fun with Mas, and make Lak jealous. Serve him right.

Greeeeeet throughout the scene when they made up at the beginning of episode 7, and he laid claim to her hands. But the music was not romantic at all LOL. Mom came and witnessed it.
And everything went downhill after that. Mussaya is clearly more mature than Lak. Ever since she realized she fell in love with Lak, she hasn't done or said anything to "help her get over him." She has treated him with respect and affection. Lak, on the other hand, is not handling himself very well at all. The least he can do is be kind to her and treat her like a sister, and be consistent in his kindness, sheesh -- instead of letting himself get pulled in different directions with his so-called promise to be with Penchom, and his so-called promise to support Mas. Ugh. Penchom's parents aren't going to accept him anyhow, then Penchom will stick to him like glue, and we all know he'll come running back to Mas. I don't feel sorry for him at all. He should save his fighting energy all for Mussaya.

I believe in the original script, Penchom felt relieved when she saw Mussaya wearing the star necklace, rather than being suspicious right away, because she thinks Mas is still just a little sister to Lak. But I guess the claws are coming out early. For those feeling annoyed by Penchom, it could be worse. heh. in the old version, Chom was much more like Pin right from the beginning. Plus, all of Chom's antics later on get foiled by Pongtaep.
Ahaha I loved the part where he choked on his rice cause he was busy staring at Mas lol. :naughty2::love:

Yeah Pen Chom could have been written way worse. Thankfully she isn't. She does have a right to be jealous. They are dating so I do kind of feel bad for her.

Yay can't wait for next episode! Whoo hoo!

Last edited:

jjinxx

^Right, like, Lak needs to rip the band aid off, not let the hope simmer too long. That's way more mean.

The gals looked very cute in their school uniforms. Glad to see Mas out of that prison, I mean, house. Makes me imagine her becoming friends with the ladies from Nang Ay. Homegirl could use some backup right about now.

I'm still not satisfied with how that drunken kiss got swept under the rug. There wasn't a full apology, no shyness, no fantasizing, no faraway looks while their lips burned with the memory...hahahahaha I guess I've caught up with all of you who felt impatient to see some relationship progress. Mas and Lak must be in deep denial so they pushed the memory away. Anyway, looks like Lak is going to attempt a clean break with Penchom tomorrow. Whoot.

Dearest

恋の予感
^Right, like, Lak needs to rip the band aid off, not let the hope simmer too long. That's way more mean.

The gals looked very cute in their school uniforms. Glad to see Mas out of that prison, I mean, house. Makes me imagine her becoming friends with the ladies from Nang Ay. Homegirl could use some backup right about now.

I'm still not satisfied with how that drunken kiss got swept under the rug. There wasn't a full apology, no shyness, no fantasizing, no faraway looks while their lips burned with the memory...hahahahaha I guess I've caught up with all of you who felt impatient to see some relationship progress. Mas and Lak must be in deep denial so they pushed the memory away. Anyway, looks like Lak is going to attempt a clean break with Penchom tomorrow. Whoot.
Ahahaha prison!!! You're right about that. :risas3::risas3:

I know! What the heck. That was their first kiss together, but I guess that doesn't count lol. Oh wells, there will be more kisses to come hehehehe :p

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not satisfied with the kiss too.
And if I have anything to complain, it's the OST. I like the OST for channel 3 period lakorn, they really bring the olden days feeling, unlike this one...arghhh.

Anyway, i saw the teaser for next epi in the jungle and some gunfire scene, So can I expect Mas to run away and go look for Lak?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I am loving Mookda, very impressed with her as a newbie. I don't know, something about Penchom just irks me so hard. She has the right to be jealous, but there is just something about her that really irks me. I can't quite put my hands on it.

Dearest

恋の予感
I'm not satisfied with the kiss too.
And if I have anything to complain, it's the OST. I like the OST for channel 3 period lakorn, they really bring the olden days feeling, unlike this one...arghhh.

Anyway, i saw the teaser for next epi in the jungle and some gunfire scene, So can I expect Mas to run away and go look for Lak?
Yeah the ost is disappointing. I was expecting at least 2 songs, but seems like it's just that Massaya song. Doesn't sound very fitting cause it's so upbeat like I'm getting romantic comedy vibes from the song when this drama isn't.

Dearest

恋の予感
I am loving Mookda, very impressed with her as a newbie. I don't know, something about Penchom just irks me so hard. She has the right to be jealous, but there is just something about her that really irks me. I can't quite put my hands on it.
I think the scene where she openly stated to Lak that she was jealous when he was talking about Mas being on a magazine made me side eye her. At that point, Lak saw Mas like his nong, yet Chom was jealous. From there, she came off as controling and demanding.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When you enjoy a lakorn the episode seemed short. The part where she sling shot him makes up for the times he is indecisive lol. Don't mess with Massaya and her sling.

m010313

sarNie Egg
This weeks episodes pissed me off. I was hoping for some type of realization and actually telling each other their feelings but nope, gotta wait another damn week Gosh this drama is killinh me. I want more sweet scenes!!!!!