[CH7] Mussaya (Pordeecom) : Mik Thongraya / Mookda Narinrak

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I'm actually super glad they changed the story from being actual cousins to Mas not related to them. I wouldn't have watched this lakorn, even if I really like Mik. That's too much if they are related. I got grossed out when I found out Dao from Dao PraSook married her uncle (?) Or am I wrong on that? I don't think I can watch the old ver of Massaya cause they related. All these changes in the new one, I think, are really good.
I like the changes in the current Mussaya too. Dao and Pr'ek weren't as closely related. He was either a distant cousin of Dao's mom or the son of close family friends. Unlike the previous version of Mussaya where Mas and Luk there were first cousins.

Dearest

恋の予感
@Saechash thanks for clarifying. I think Mookda would totally be great as Dao if they remake. :angel10:

@Katelyn soooo beautiful!! Thanks for sharing

Can't wait for all the sweet scenes in next episodes! Blah granny is going to be annoying. Oh gosh, if there are 17 episodes total (I think) and the next episodes are about them finally hooking up...then we are gonna be going on a long and agonizing ride until they get to finally be together. :confused:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I agree that thankfully they changed the cousin storyline. It was a little weird like that one lakorn Ganok Lai Buataan, it was a good lakorn but the pranang were first cousins as well. I just like the original Mussaya for Bua and Andrew. Mook is doing a really good job. I agree that she would be a good Dao Prasook. Would love to see her in a lakorn with Mike too.

sarN

sarNie Granny
soooo, how this lakorn going ? i see bed room scene everywhere tho :p i don't remember such scene in the old version (which by the way was so boring)

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I'm enjoying it a lot! Love Mussaya and Luck :love: so many skinship scene :icon12: I like Muss as female lead...she rocks :cheer:I only hope it will not get too draggy when grandma will obstacle their relationship :fighting3:

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
soooo, how this lakorn going ? i see bed room scene everywhere tho :p i don't remember such scene in the old version (which by the way was so boring)
Love it so far. Way better than the old version. Lots of skinship. Lots of backhug. And we have a P'ek who is possessive yet not too crazily possessive. Most importantly, he has no problem confessing his love. I can't remember how many times I repeated epi 11. When he hug her and asked "don't you have any feeling for me at all?" So ya...this is how invested I'm in with this lakorn right now.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Love it so far. Way better than the old version. Lots of skinship. Lots of backhug. And we have a P'ek who is possessive yet not too crazily possessive. Most importantly, he has no problem confessing his love. I can't remember how many times I repeated epi 11. When he hug her and asked "don't you have any feeling for me at all?" So ya...this is how invested I'm in with this lakorn right now.
you sold me at "lots of skinship & back hug" , if you had added piggy back ride i would had reach for my oxygen mask already :risas3:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
awwww...these 2 are too cute together. I'm still waiting on more ep to start. How many ep is there?

I hate the granny interference, Hopefully they won't drag it. I listen to the summary online a bit...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Sometimes Mas can get annoying, like when she acts childish and refuse to listen to Lak and keep on talking and making faces. But, Mookda is too cute, and I think she is doing pretty good. One thing, I wish they added more scenes with the grandma and Mas because it was mostly included in the beginning.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Waiting for him to star in a lakorn with Thissa where he's the pra'ek not the second lead. Also want to see him with Sammy too.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
If Mik were to ever star with Sammy, my laptop screen would literally be on fire hahaha. I've pretty much enjoyed watching Mik with most of his leading ladies whether it's Bow, Green, Steph, Pim and now Mookda. He even had great chemistry with Baifern in LMLS even though he was supporting and Kwan in the mini project he did for the King. I'd love to see pair up with Now, Mameaw, Preaw and Kat in the near future.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Damn, this will be my first post in "sarnworld"/asianfuse in such a long time...and I'm going to do it for this lakorn. Hehe.

Like, it's sick how how hot luck and mussaya are...they have such a sexy and sweet chemistry that I'm literally going nuts even when they just look at each other. Mookda totally impressed me with her talent...such a talented newbie ass...lol...i see a bright future for this girl.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Damn, this will be my first post in "sarnworld"/asianfuse in such a long time...and I'm going to do it for this lakorn. Hehe.

Like, it's sick how how hot luck and mussaya are...they have such a sexy and sweet chemistry that I'm literally going nuts even when they just look at each other. Mookda totally impressed me with her talent...such a talented newbie ass...lol...i see a bright future for this girl.
How come you don't chat w/ me @ IG , I have lots of drama to recommend if u want skin ship :p. I watch up to eps 8 , the n'ek remind me of Disney, Mona :risas3: I'm enjoying the lakorn as well and good lord the height different, I felt bad for her neck

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm with you. I think Mik and Stephanie look too much like siblings!!
I've thought so too. If they both did another lakorn series, Mik and Steph would make a pair of bad ass siblings.

Mik first got me with his chemistry with Pim. He does well in various genres.

So excited for Mas and Lak to both finally own their feelings. Next few episodes are going to be on so sweet before they deal with crazy granny.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Episode 11 had A+ dialogue and emotions played between Mas and Lak. He was like, "Being liked is better than being hated, but in this case it's not good for me. I don't want someone else to like you, it's enough for only me to like you...I'm jealous of you and Nophon." "How do you expect me to not talk and smile with Nophon?" "You can do it. Just say you're being considerate of the person who likes you." "And what if he asks about the person who likes me?" "Tell him that person is me...I don't care what will happen, good or bad, as long as I get to love you." He is too obvious anyway, so might as well say it out loud like this.
And when the two of them were in the forest and she refused to listen to him. "Please, Mas, don't be stubborn with me. Til when will you make me worry for you?" "I'll have you worry until death!" she said as she cried and stubbornly hoped for him to recover. "If we get out of here, I have something to tell you."
I love scenes like this when Mas and Lak are natural with one another and share their thoughts, Lak being hot-headed, Mas trying to talk sense into him; and vice versa. They have grown so close that the people around them simply accept that he pays special attention to her, and she is someone he'll listen to. Only Mussaya can drive through a forest at night, track down Lak, and save him. Heh.

So sad for Nophon. He's such a good guy, he'll find someone.

Watching clips on Ig... KISS! *spazz* These two got me going crazy with their adorableness! Mussaya