[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I like the pacing so far. It's your typical horror lakorn. The beginning focuses on when the ghost was alive, then it depicts her death, afterwards time passes by, her spirit comes back to visit her love and haunts others, people eventually start investigating her death, she starts killing people, the monk tries to stop her before karma gets to her, people discover the cause of her death, ask for her forgiveness, goes to the temple to bless her soul, she reincarnates, and the end. Lol.

The monk isn't telling people about Rin's death because it is not his duty to do so. Everything has been planned by destiny. He is trying his best to guide Rin so that her fate does not worsen from what it already is. I agree that Taechin is a really stupid p'ek who is selfish and inconsiderate of others' feelings. I don't like my Kan in this kind of role, but I totally adore him being blindly in love.   

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, true since monks don't want to be a part of anything. But I still think that the monk shouldn't be completely oblivious of how she died. It's really sad. Well I'm glad they don't make her a complete vengeful ghost to the point she ignores the monks advice.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Well if you think about it, the monk can't simply tell someone hey, you remember Rin? She was brutally murdered and her ghost is telling me to tell you to investigate her death. Lol. How will their reactions be? If it was a monk's duty to help the living solve homicide cases of the dead, they might as well join the police force. There will be too many spirits going to them for help so they can't take part in all of them. You'd just have to let fate take its toll. The secret will be revealed sooner or later. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Congratulations to Mai on the grand opening of her new Misstar Cafe. She invested millions into it. Baifern and Mint C. were there to support.

CR: Sanook

See more:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
HuabNag said:
To me, it is not scary cause they didn't have those scary ghost sound like the old Thai ghost movie and Mai is one beautiful ghost like the actors said. I can watch this by myself in the dark..
Okay I'll take your words for it lol. Bang Barb scared me. So did that one with Chakrit and Namcha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I used to like Mai then lost interest after watching the horrible Roy Leh Snae Luang because everyone's acting was so bad in there, including Weir's. She has really improved since then. I'm thinking about adding her to my favorites list. It's tough to make it on there. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Yeah. Warning, don't watch RLSL, you'll dislike Mai if you do. I sure did. She's slowly gaining my admiration, but I'm not totally in yet. There's just something about her that bothers me. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She had the worst  body language. It was so awkward. Her hands would fly all over the place when Weir would force kiss her. Now, her subtle movements are very impressive. She's really good at playing an innocent n'ek. This is a dramatic transition in contrast to her character as Rose from Kularb Rai Kong Nai Tawan. Her eyes have become more expressive as well. She acts beautifully and looks beautiful doing it. Mai also cries well. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
She had the worst  body language. It was so awkward. Her hands would fly all over the place when Weir would force kiss her. Now, her subtle movements are very impressive. She's really good at playing an innocent n'ek. This is a dramatic transition in contrast to her character as Rose from Kularb Rai Kong Nai Tawan. Her eyes have become more expressive as well. She acts beautifully and looks beautiful doing it. Mai also cries well. 
Right. I haven't seen Mai ever since Pee Mak and a few episodes of that awful lakorn with Weir, so it's so refreshing to see her in here and yes! Her acting abilities have improved. She's really good with her eyes in this one.