[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, since she was his wife, he should be able to protect her. However, it wasn't exactly his fault that she died. If you think about it, regardless of whether or not she reported Ekkarat to the police, they will still go after her because Rada is a jealous biatch. Lol. She will somehow manipulate them into trying to get back at Rin for other stupid reasons. If anything, I blame Chompoo. She was a neglectful best friend. She overheard the gang's conversation about taking revenge on Rin, yet she didn't say anything to Rin or Taechin to warn them. She just kept sulking about how Rin betrayed her. I get that what Rin did was wrong, however, I would never stand back and allow others to harass her for the sake of my own satisfaction to get back at her. If a man doesn't love me, there's nothing I can do. Of course I'd be pissed off at my friend for not telling me that she was dating him, but I wouldn't wish death or anything bad on her. Karma will get back at her on its own, but not through this way. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yeah, since she was his wife, he should be able to protect her. However, it wasn't exactly his fault that she died. If you think about it, regardless of whether or not she reported Ekkarat to the police, they will still go after her because Rada is a jealous biatch. Lol. She will somehow manipulate them into trying to get back at Rin for other stupid reasons. If anything, I blame Chompoo. She was a neglectful best friend. She overheard the gang's conversation about taking revenge on Rin, yet she didn't say anything to Rin or Taechin to warn them. She just kept sulking about how Rin betrayed her. I get that what Rin did was wrong, however, I would never stand back and allow others to harass her for the sake of my own satisfaction to get back at her. If a man doesn't love me, there's nothing I can do. Of course I'd be pissed off at my friend for not telling me that she was dating him, but I wouldn't wish death or anything bad on her. Karma will get back at her on its own, but not through this way. 

I must've missed that part because I don't remember. It's weird though because I watched everything with my cousin...hmm. It could've been when I walk away to do stuff. HAHA. Darn.  

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
But if Rin can survive that night, they planned to go to America.
But if so,then it will not have this lakorn.LOL

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She would've survived if Chompoo told her that the gang was up to something. Plus, Taechin could've helped but Chompoo's dumb self had to run across the street without looking. Lol. Everything is Chompoo! Haha.

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah,hahaha,it can also say everything is Chompoo,because she can just avoid this evil thing happened to Rin.
And why she is so lucky.When she lost her memory,she has Techin looking afer her.When she broken up with Techin,she has ATM :sweat:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:

OH!!! I do remember seeing the very last part of that scene. HAHA. It was when I walked away then. I didn't think much of it when I saw it that's why I didn't remember. Hmm...so now Chompoo just needs to remember that particular day!! If she does perhaps she can save herself from being killed!! 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Rin will go after her because she never knew that Chompoo knew about the plan beforehand. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I don't think Rin will go after her because she never knew that Chompoo knew about the plan beforehand. 

But she goes after her too though. What I'm confused about that is why does Rin haunt Chompoo?? The only reason I can think of is because Rin saw that Chompoo did nothing when she was being kidnapped. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

But she goes after her too though. What I'm confused about that is why does Rin haunt Chompoo?? The only reason I can think of is because Rin saw that Chompoo did nothing when she was being kidnapped. 
She wants her to remember their friendship so she can help uncover her murder history. Plus, Chompoo was the only witness of the incident.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
She wants her to remember their friendship so she can help uncover her murder history. Plus, Chompoo was the only witness of the incident.

But why must she be so mean though? She could've been nice, but instead she haunted her like she's part of the baddies. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

But why must she be so mean though? She could've been nice, but instead she haunted her like she's part of the baddies. 
Because she was about to marry Taechin. Lol. Didn't you see her scream during the beginning when Taechin asked Chompoo to marry him in front of her? Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo, you always scare me! HAHA. Yeah, I remember that scene. But even before that she scared the crap out of Chompoo, no? When Chompoo was arriving in Thailand and they were in the car Chompoo saw a body flop from the top of their car onto the windshield. That part scared the crap out of me. HAHA. 

BTW, look at Mai's hands and her face. HAHA. They forgot to put makeup on her hands. HAHA.

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
I think Rin is angry with Chompoo because she saw Chompoo just standing there not helping her. If Chompoo is innocent,Rin will be ok that Techin is with Chompoo.When Rin was alive,she also thought Techin is more appropriate with Chompoo.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Mahalo, you always scare me! HAHA. Yeah, I remember that scene. But even before that she scared the crap out of Chompoo, no? When Chompoo was arriving in Thailand and they were in the car Chompoo saw a body flop from the top of their car onto the windshield. That part scared the crap out of me. HAHA. 

BTW, look at Mai's hands and her face. HAHA. They forgot to put makeup on her hands. HAHA.
Sorry. Lol. I meant no harm. I just think that she sees Chompoo as her competition. Think about it. She and Taechin moved to America. Taechin took care of her and never tried to contact Rin personally. Instead, he asked his friend to search for her.Like dude, aren't you the least bit suspicious about Rin never contacting you when she agreed to move to America with you? She probably scared Chompoo in the car as a welcome back to her. Lol. Like biatch, welcome back to Thailand. Did you forget about me? Which she did. HAHA.

Alisachen said:
I think Rin is angry with Chompoo because she saw Chompoo just standing there not helping her. If Chompoo is innocent,Rin will be ok that Techin is with Chompoo.When Rin was alive,she also thought Techin is more appropriate with Chompoo.

Alisachen said:

Rin knows Chompoo should be resposible for her death,so she will revenge

When Rin was alive, she was reasonable. However, ghost Rin isn't the same Rin. She'd hate anyone who tries to take Taechin away from her or stop her from doing what she wants. I think Rin threatens to kill Chompoo when Chompoo tried to tell Taechin that she's a ghost. Rin's afraid Taechin won't love her anymore; thus, why she probably chokes Chompoo when they were digging for her body. The picture is probably when Chompoo confronts her about her killing spree? Out of anger, she probably starts choking her again. Who knows, the twist may be that Chomp is pretending to forget Rin to save herself.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Rin is a vengeful ghost of course her being will haunt everyone except her true love. She was murdered. She died tragically... it's expected for her to want to scare all the ppl who once hated her. As for Chompoo, she's supposed to be Rin's bff. If your bff doesn't even try to find out about you, wouldn't you be pissed too? Not to mention, this person almost married your man. Even a human would want revenge on something like that.

I don't think Chompoo could even get mad at Rin for dating Taechin because Taechin NEVER gave her any signs that he was into her that way. He always treated her as a sister. Chompoo was swept up by his attention. She was infatuated with him. If Taechin was interested in her just a little bit, then I don't mind that Chompoo feels angry over him dating Rin. But that wasn't the case. Chompoo was possessive over an invisible relationship. Sure Rin knew that Chompoo loooooooves Taechin but in reality, no one is going to be like, "hey, I just so happen to fall in love with the guy of your dreams. Mind if I claim him?". If Rin wasn't murdered, I think she would have told Chompoo eventually...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The only thing Rin is wrong for is not telling Chompoo about her relationship with Taechin even while seeing that Chompoo was head over heels for him. Remember when Rin already agreed to date Taechin? The next day Chomp asked Rin whether she thinks Taechin likes her? Rin gave her the green light and said of course he's into her while she was already dating him. That's so wrong because she helped lead Chompoo on. If my friend encouraged me to pursue someone and she was dating that person behind my back, I'd disown her. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Sorry. Lol. I meant no harm. I just think that she sees Chompoo as her competition. Think about it. She and Taechin moved to America. Taechin took care of her and never tried to contact Rin personally. Instead, he asked his friend to search for her.Like dude, aren't you the least bit suspicious about Rin never contacting you when she agreed to move to America with you? She probably scared Chompoo in the car as a welcome back to her. Lol. Like biatch, welcome back to Thailand. Did you forget about me? Which she did. HAHA.

When Rin was alive, she was reasonable. However, ghost Rin isn't the same Rin. She'd hate anyone who tries to take Taechin away from her or stop her from doing what she wants. I think Rin threatens to kill Chompoo when Chompoo tried to tell Taechin that she's a ghost. Rin's afraid Taechin won't love her anymore; thus, why she probably chokes Chompoo when they were digging for her body. The picture is probably when Chompoo confronts her about her killing spree? Out of anger, she probably starts choking her again. Who knows, the twist may be that Chomp is pretending to forget Rin to save herself.

That's true, that's true. Haha.

Mahalo said:
The only thing Rin is wrong for is not telling Chompoo about her relationship with Taechin even while seeing that Chompoo was head over heels for him. Remember when Rin already agreed to date Taechin? The next day Chomp asked Rin whether she thinks Taechin likes her? Rin gave her the green light and said of course he's into her while she was already dating him. That's so wrong because she helped lead Chompoo on. If my friend encouraged me to pursue someone and she was dating that person behind my back, I'd disown her. Lol. 

Yeah, I would too honestly.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yeah, I thought that was really wrong too. Taechin actually wanted to tell Chompoo right away. Rin should have let him...