[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
This is fabulous. Even tho I haven't finish watching their first Lakorn together, I'm happy they're pairing up again. Yay another Praek Lakorn for Kan. I saw the black and white pic he posted of him and Mai last night but I didn't know it was for another Lakorn.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Aow. Skimmed through the comments on pantip. From some picked comments I read on pantip, one person said that in the book, the murder/murder crime is "hode mak" and the book is "nah glua soot soot" (lol!) and that if you're going to fan-mode over the pra'nang, forget about it. 
I also read another comment that said that in this book that he/she read, there was no nang'ek and guessed they're changing the script a little.
This makes me curious on how this is going to turn out. Can't wait for the full summary, but mostly can't wait for more Kan and Mai!!! Hecka fan-girled over them in Kularb Rai Kong Nai Tawan. They had such great chemistry. I think that's my favorite lakorn of 2014. 

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Best news of month...I' m so happy that Kan & Mai reunion so quick, but I hate horror lakorn.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hode mak? Nah glua soot soot ? Aiiiiii ! The last horror lakorn I watched that still scares me until now is "Curse Fabric." Before I didn't know Tanya to begin with so I was so scared when she played as the ghost. Donut in "Wieng Roy Dao" as the ghost wasn't as scary because I knew her same goes as Anne in "Qi Pao" and Noon in "Buang." Hrmmm since Mai is the ghost, I don't think I'll be as scared to watch and since she does play as a ghost, I wonder how Kan and Mai's love story will develop.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wait, so there's no nang'ek?! I'm confuse, but I don't care about my confusion right now. I care more about these two reuniting! 555 
I am so excited to see these two pair up again! I want them to challenge themselves, plat and character wise, but I adore them in comedy-romance lakorns more than drama. Hopefully this lakorn will give us a lot of cute, romantic, funny scenes like in KRKNT. Glad they got paired up again so fast! :D

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Kapook/ Pantip/ Davika IG
Although this is a horror lakorn, I am so excited for this pair. Totally adore them! Looks so scary though. Btw, Mai is so exotically beautiful.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
@roselovesice 
Some person claimed there was no nang'ek in the book. In the lakorn, I'm pretty sure they're changing the script so Kan & Mai can be pra'nang...
   Is it just me or does it seem like P'Mai seems to enjoy starring in supernatural movies/lakorns? Pee Mak, Nuea Manoot, Nang Chada. Okay so there's only three but... Just a feeling. :p

roselovesice

maiKair said:
@roselovesice 
Some person claimed there was no nang'ek in the book. In the lakorn, I'm pretty sure they're changing the script so Kan & Mai can be pra'nang...
   Is it just me or does it seem like P'Mai seems to enjoy starring in supernatural movies/lakorns? Pee Mak, Nuea Manoot, Nang Chada. Okay so there's only three but... Just a feeling. :p
Gotcha! Okay. Hopefully they change it just a bit. Hahha! I want a happy ending where Kan and Mai ends up together. :D 555

And Horror? Hmm. I will think about it. I haven't watch any horror lakorns in a long time. Toomtam and Mo's lakorn doesn't count since it's not that scary. 555

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow, Mai as the Ghost, she going to be a pretty ghost just like how she did it in that one movies she did with Mario (Mak & Nak). Ployplus is a good production, and horror lakorn is kind of my cup of tea hehehehe!

roselovesice

They are too cute. I love how comfortable they are with one another. If only Kan wasn't in a relationship.....555

poobae91

sarNie Adult
He should be. Even though he has that rai look, I like him. His acting was what drew me to like him more; he has charisma when he acts. Especially during his vamps time with Dome, I felt myself rooting for him although he wasn't as hot, but his acting made him a plus for playing a bad boy that I just had to root for. I've honestly haven't watched him play other rai roles besides this one, but his other roles in pang sanaeha and KRKNT were good.