[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

HAHA. I remember that. I would check time and time, but never post anything because I wasn't really attracted to anyone nor the storyline. I'm glad I found Kan. 
I'm glad you found him too. Lol. Now we share even more common interests :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I'm glad you found him too. Lol. Now we share even more common interests :p

Now I can't wait to see him in more prime time lakorns as  pra'ek. I can't believe CH3 doesn't give him pra'ek roles. They are so dumb, for reals. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Now I can't wait to see him in more prime time lakorns as  pra'ek. I can't believe CH3 doesn't give him pra'ek roles. They are so dumb, for reals. 
I love him at Ch.7. He fits the actresses there more. All the new actresses at Ch.3 are not at his level of acting. They are so teenager-ish. I prefer him here because we get real kisses as well. Haha. Ch.7 actresses look really mature, including their actors. I like that because I don't feel like I'm watching little kids act. Ch.3 has 15 and 16 year olds acting with 40 year old men. No can do! Ch.7 has done so as well but not as much as Ch.3 has. 

How many lakorns are you even watching Phatman? Did you abandon Sapai Sai Lap? Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I love him at Ch.7. He fits the actresses there more. All the new actresses at Ch.3 are not at his level of acting. They are so teenager-ish. I prefer him here because we get real kisses as well. Haha. Ch.7 actresses look really mature, including their actors. I like that because I don't feel like I'm watching little kids act. Ch.3 has 15 and 16 year olds acting with 40 year old men. No can do! Ch.7 has done so as well but not as much as Ch.3 has. 

How many lakorns are you even watching Phatman? Did you abandon Sapai Sai Lap? Lol. 

I agree. He does fit the actresses at CH7. I can't think of anyone in CH3 that would suit him. You know, I'd love to see him with Sammie! They'd make such a gorgeous pair. HEHE. 

Um...to be frank I'm watching quite a few. :ghehe: I'm watching them here and there. HAHA. One episode here and another episode over there. Let's see I'm following MLM: Singh and Nang Chada which are currently airing. I was watching Bodyguard Daed Diew and a little of Sapai Sai Lap. Right at this moment I'm watching Kularb Rai Kong Nai Tawan. HAHA. Yes, that's aplenty. That's why I've put a halt on Lom Son Ruk and Shanghai Bund. Haha. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
@Mahalo
i didn't check this thread till I finished esp 3 and when I come here not many posts, but still check it for update cause I want to know what happen next. Hope you will continue to update pictures. I start to liking them very much cause their chemistry just amazing!!!!

@phatman
Me too, I didn't plan to watch at first but I just needing something on my computer while doing my grading, but I ended up really liking it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, I'm finally all caught up. Man, Mai is sooooooooooo damn good. She is one of the few who can totally act with their eyes, nothing but their eyes. I'm tearing in every episode. Omg. :cry:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Every time the song Kid Teung starts playing I tear up. It's such a sad song, I love the melody. I love the older one and I also like Lydia's version because her version is more sad.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

I agree. He does fit the actresses at CH7. I can't think of anyone in CH3 that would suit him. You know, I'd love to see him with Sammie! They'd make such a gorgeous pair. HEHE. 

Um...to be frank I'm watching quite a few. :ghehe: I'm watching them here and there. HAHA. One episode here and another episode over there. Let's see I'm following MLM: Singh and Nang Chada which are currently airing. I was watching Bodyguard Daed Diew and a little of Sapai Sai Lap. Right at this moment I'm watching Kularb Rai Kong Nai Tawan. HAHA. Yes, that's aplenty. That's why I've put a halt on Lom Son Ruk and Shanghai Bund. Haha. 
That's a lot!. Lol. Here I am trying to juggle three while you're juggling half a year worth of dramas. Lol. Ohhhh yeah! I've mentioned it before how I want Sammy and Kan. I want her to work with Polyplus. They produce quality work with an exception of Sanaeha Sunya Kaen. Lol. Still, it wasn't as bad as half of these Ch.7 lakorns though. They produced DDH as well. The trick to enjoying a lakorn at CH.7 is choosing the right productions to tune into. Lol.  
aiyaja said:
Gosh, I'm finally all caught up. Man, Mai is sooooooooooo damn good. She is one of the few who can totally act with their eyes, nothing but their eyes. I'm tearing in every episode. Omg. :cry:
She is really good at being expressive through her eyes. I've noticed that. It's a great skill to have in acting. Dead eyes really bother me.

I have to avoid coming in here to read comments. Lol. I'm only on episode two. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
That's a lot!. Lol. Here I am trying to juggle three while you're juggling half a year worth of dramas. Lol. Ohhhh yeah! I've mentioned it before how I want Sammy and Kan. I want her to work with Polyplus. They produce quality work with an exception of Sanaeha Sunya Kaen. Lol. Still, it wasn't as bad as half of these Ch.7 lakorns though. They produced DDH as well. The trick to enjoying a lakorn at CH.7 is choosing the right productions to tune into. Lol.  
She is really good at being expressive through her eyes. I've noticed that. It's a great skill to have in acting. Dead eyes really bother me.

I have to avoid coming in here to read comments. Lol. I'm only on episode two. 

HAHA. I know. I tell myself to finish one at a time, but I can't wait!! Haha. 

Yeah, so far I've enjoyed the works of Mummai, Pordeecom, and sometimes DaraVDO. I guess you can add Polyplus to the list too. Hehe. 

Yeah don't read our spoilers!! I'll put my comments in spoilers next time. HEHE. I'm on EP6, but haven't continued watching it yet, and probably won't until my cousin comes back from work. HAHA. I can't watch it by myself and neither can she. :ghehe: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HuabNag said:
@Mahalo
i didn't check this thread till I finished esp 3 and when I come here not many posts, but still check it for update cause I want to know what happen next. Hope you will continue to update pictures. I start to liking them very much cause their chemistry just amazing!!!!

@phatman
Me too, I didn't plan to watch at first but I just needing something on my computer while doing my grading, but I ended up really liking it.

I think it's Nang Chada wanting us to watch it. HAHA. JK JK JK.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

HAHA. I know. I tell myself to finish one at a time, but I can't wait!! Haha. 

Yeah, so far I've enjoyed the works of Mummai, Pordeecom, and sometimes DaraVDO. I guess you can add Polyplus to the list too. Hehe. 

Yeah don't read our spoilers!! I'll put my comments in spoilers next time. HEHE. I'm on EP6, but haven't continued watching it yet, and probably won't until my cousin comes back from work. HAHA. I can't watch it by myself and neither can she. :ghehe:
Lol. My top productions are Moom Mai, Poodeecom, Polyplus, and Prakotkarndee. I always skip DaraVdo but tuned into MSRFS in hopes that they pulled a Bodyguard Sao on us. Apparently, still disappointed. And I still have homework so I gotta get that out of the way first. Finals are almost here so I can't distract myself with AF just yet. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Lol. My top productions are Moom Mai, Poodeecom, Polyplus, and Prakotkarndee. I always skip DaraVdo but tuned into MSRFS in hopes that they pulled a Bodyguard Sao on us. Apparently, still disappointed. And I still have homework so I gotta get that out of the way first. Finals are almost here so I can't distract myself with AF just yet. Lol. 

Haha. Go do your work then! 

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Is this scary? I love Mai and Kan but avoided this like the plague cus i hate scary lakorns.

Um, it's scary. Haha. According to my standards it is very scary. Especially the first three EP's. After that it's Mai as the ghost and she's not that scary. Hehe.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I think it's Nang Chada wanting us to watch it. HAHA. JK JK JK.
I know right! She can illuse people into seeing what she want to see.. Lol jk. The love story and chrmistry between the prang nang are great.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HuabNag said:
I know right! She can illuse people into seeing what she want to see.. Lol jk. The love story and chrmistry between the prang nang are great.
Yeah, even though their love story developed very quicky I love it. Forbidden love.....

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Is this scary? I love Mai and Kan but avoided this like the plague cus i hate scary lakorns.
To me, it is not scary cause they didn't have those scary ghost sound like the old Thai ghost movie and Mai is one beautiful ghost like the actors said. I can watch this by myself in the dark..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
A couple more weeks and school over; you can come to share your thought with us

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I watched it last night, not scary at all.

But Mai does have a very chilling beauty touch to her though.

Dang, I have to say, Mai has definitely won me over with this role. I've adored her before, but in this role, she's so damn awesome. You know, I know that people have their own preferences and own actors in their hearts, but for me personally, for guys, Ananda is the only one who I can think of at this moment who is super amazing at channeling emotions through his eyes and then for girls, it's not even Kimberley, it's Mai Davika, who is another actress who has mastered this skill.

The last time I watched her was in 2013 in Pee Mak, I didn't watch the one with Kan previously nor have I Plae Kao, but after two years and WOOWWOOOOOWOW! Mai, you're awesome. Now, I want Mai to reunite with Mario and with Push. Hahahahah.