[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
Finally watched Ep.8.
Sometimes I even think that thanks to Rin is a ghost now, so she can protect herself and Techin.P'ek is so useless here.
And I'm happy Rin fought back but I also pity her because according to the monk,Rin will pay for what she does.But The mother is so annoying and cruel. She deserved it and it's not Rin's fault.

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
I watched it last night, not scary at all.

But Mai does have a very chilling beauty touch to her though.

Dang, I have to say, Mai has definitely won me over with this role. I've adored her before, but in this role, she's so damn awesome. You know, I know that people have their own preferences and own actors in their hearts, but for me personally, for guys, Ananda is the only one who I can think of at this moment who is super amazing at channeling emotions through his eyes and then for girls, it's not even Kimberley, it's Mai Davika, who is another actress who has mastered this skill.

The last time I watched her was in 2013 in Pee Mak, I didn't watch the one with Kan previously nor have I Plae Kao, but after two years and WOOWWOOOOOWOW! Mai, you're awesome. Now, I want Mai to reunite with Mario and with Push. Hahahahah.

The one with Kan is good. I love Mai's character a lot.
Mai has a project with Mario, But I'm not sure it's a MV or something else. They shoot it two months ago. According to the pictures, It's very good. I'm looking forward to it for two months,But it's still not out :cry:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Alisachen said:
Finally watched Ep.8.
Sometimes I even think that thanks to Rin is a ghost now, so she can protect herself and Techin.P'ek is so useless here.
And I'm happy Rin fought back but I also pity her because according to the monk,Rin will pay for what she does.But The mother is so annoying and cruel. She deserved it and it's not Rin's fault.
Me too, I kind of glad she fought back now.

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
HuabNag said:
Me too, I kind of glad she fought back now.

She even wants to give up her revenge just for she can be with Techin. But they never let her go.The monk is ture that human is crueler than ghost.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Alisachen said:
She even wants to give up her revenge just for she can be with Techin. But they never let her go.The monk is ture that human is crueler than ghost.
I want to shout to the screen hoping those people will leave them alone. She tried to forgive and forget the bad ppls, but they won't let her free.. Urg!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
How many episodes total, anyone know?
Don't know exactly, but according to the synopsis, it 60% of the story already.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I am on episode 4 and my poor heart is aching! I didn't exactly liked how Rin and Taechin dated behind Chompoo's back. Best friends rule 101, never lie to your best friend and date the man she likes without telling her first. After all, he was supposed to be her finance and Rin knew that. I would've just told her since day one instead of dragging out the lie until the end. It was wrong on Rin's part to lead chompoo on about her having a chance with him as well while she was already dating him behind her back. I thought it was selfish of Rin to just agree to leave to America with Taechin and leave her foster home behind. Plus, she didn't even clear things with Chompoo yet about dating Taechin. How could she say yes so easily without thinking about the consequences?

Finally, her death was just sad. Those people are cruel human beings! I can't believe that guy buried her alive. I didn't like how they jumped two years without anyone being suspicious of Rin's disappearance. Taechin didn't even attempt to contact her before leaving to America or at least try after he arrived in America. I totally think Chompoo is faking her loss of memory. I think I'm going to rewatch Kularb Rai Kong Nai Tawan after this. This is so sad to watch.   

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I am on episode 4 and my poor heart is aching! I didn't exactly liked how Rin and Taechin dated behind Chompoo's back. Best friends rule 101, never lie to your best friend and date the man she likes without telling her first. After all, he was supposed to be her finance and Rin knew that. I would've just told her since day one instead of dragging out the lie until the end. It was wrong on Rin's part to lead Rin on about her having a chance with him as well while she was already dating him behind her back. I thought it was selfish of Rin to just agree to leave to America with Taechin and leave her foster home behind. Plus, she didn't even clear things with Chompoo yet about dating Taechin. How could she say yes so easily without thinking about the consequences?

Finally, her death was just sad. Those people are cruel human beings! I can't believe that guy buried her alive. I didn't like how they jumped two years without anyone being suspicious of Rin's disappearance. Taechin didn't even attempt to contact her before leaving to America or at least try after he arrived in America. I totally think Chompoo is faking her loss of memory. I think I'm going to rewatch Kularb Rai Kong Nai Tawan after this. This is so sad to watch.   

Exactly right! My cousin and I were like man Rin is such a b*tch for dating her BEST FRIEND's crush behind her back! But then we were like their love is too beautiful. Haha. And like yeah she disappeared and NO ONE attempted to find her. Not the teacher, not her best friends, no one. Haha.

Haha. I've put a halt on this to watch that one too. AND because my cousin's not here to watch it with me yet. HAHA.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Exactly right! My cousin and I were like man Rin is such a b*tch for dating her BEST FRIEND's crush behind her back! But then we were like their love is too beautiful. Haha. And like yeah she disappeared and NO ONE attempted to find her. Not the teacher, not her best friends, no one. Haha.

Haha. I've put a halt on this to watch that one too. AND because my cousin's not here to watch it with me yet. HAHA.
The author wrote her character that way so what can we do? Lol. Techin also kept leading Chompoo on due to pressure from his parents. I think Chompoo has bad intentions as well. Why else would Rin haunt her? Rin should come to her for help. I'm trying to catch up because I want to catch the finale. This was on my watchlist for the longest. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint like other lakorns. *Cough* ARO and MSRFS. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yep, I agree Chonpoo must be part of the plan for killing Rin otherwise she won't be haunted by Rin. I have to search for more spoilers of what's role?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She also overheard them planning to do something to her but never warned Rin. There has to be a twist. These kinds of lakorns never go without one.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
The author wrote her character that way so what can we do? Lol. Techin also kept leading Chompoo on due to pressure from his parents. I think Chompoo has bad intentions as well. Why else would Rin haunt her? Rin should come to her for help. I'm trying to catch up because I want to catch the finale. This was on my watchlist for the longest. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint like other lakorns. *Cough* ARO and MSRFS. 

Haha. We can only cheer her on. 

HuabNag said:
Yep, I agree Chonpoo must be part of the plan for killing Rin otherwise she won't be haunted by Rin. I have to search for more spoilers of what's role?

Yeah, like she probably took part of it, but then felt guilty. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That song "Kid Teung" has been on repeat for the past hour. HUHU.

@ 1:18 of the "Kid Teung" MV I love love that kiss on the cheek he gave her. It's close to the lips and it's just soooo....intimate!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I think it could've been better sung.

EXACTLY my thoughts!! HAHA. I love it, but I felt Lydia could've sang it better. Or like they could've used a different singer who matches this song. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

EXACTLY my thoughts!! HAHA. I love it, but I felt Lydia could've sang it better. Or like they could've used a different singer who matches this song. 
Her voice is too poppish. I want a boran singer to sing it. It would've been much more soothing. Na sia dai jung!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Her voice is too poppish. I want a boran singer to sing it. It would've been much more soothing. Na sia dai jung!

Yeah it does. Haha. And yes, I agree agree!!