[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Not yet?? They probably won't kill them then....
She'll start in the next episode. Hopefully she takes out two members per episode. Haha. I can't stand them. I don't even get why one of them is trying to tell Taechin that she's a ghost. Isn't he afraid that he'll investigate and discover that they were her murderers? He was snitching himself out.

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
I know. Lol. But she's taking too long. She gave him like three chances already when he gave her none when he buried her alive!
I think Rin doesn't want to kill people anymore because she realized the monk is right.When she kills people,she will pay for it

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Alisachen said:
I think Rin doesn't want to kill people anymore because she realized the monk is right.When she kills people,she will pay for it
Yeah. I understand her actions. But me being my sinful self want them to all die already. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
She'll start in the next episode. Hopefully she takes out two members per episode. Haha. I can't stand them. I don't even get why one of them is trying to tell Taechin that she's a ghost. Isn't he afraid that he'll investigate and discover that they were her murderers? He was snitching himself out.

Oh...haha. Good, it's about time. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Alisachen said:

Lol.Me too.They should get what they deserve
I wouldn't think twice about killing them. They were so cruel to her. She became this vengeful ghost because she promised to avenge all of them. I know the moral of the story is to not commit anymore bad karma, but omg. Those bad people need some bad karma to happen to them as well. They've spent the last two years too peaceful. I can't believe they don't feel any type of guilt or remorse. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did such a thing by accident. They didn't plan to kill her at first, just humiliate her. 

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
I wouldn't think twice about killing them. They were so cruel to her. She became this vengeful ghost because she promised to avenge all of them. I know the moral of the story is to not commit anymore bad karma, but omg. Those bad people need some bad karma to happen to them as well. They've spent the last two years too peaceful. I can't believe they don't feel any type of guilt or remorse. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did such a thing by accident. They didn't plan to kill her at first, just humiliate her. 

Yes.They already spent two peaceful years.I think it's so unfair that they didn't pay for what they did But Rin has to.
If Rin doesn't kill them,then when will they get what they deserve? Until when they old? So pity Rin

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Alisachen said:
Just finish Ep9, Chai is so annoying, Rin gave him so many chances.But he still found ways to disclose her. Happy that he will die next episode.
I think Rin's friend ferngfai will find the truth that Rin is alreally dead.
Yep Rin gives these evil people one chance after another and they still didn't learn and turn to good people. They deserve to die, but why Rin has to be punished too.. Not sure if karma is justice in this case., lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hopefully they die by themselves then, so our Rin can be with her love for a longer period. Haha,

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Like Alisachen said if let them die by themselves we have to wait very long time meanwhile they will not leave Rin alone to be happy with her love.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Exactly. I don't want to wait until the end for them to realize they're wrong. Of course, when one is on the brink of death, they would apologize and say sorry without truly meaning it. It's so unrealistic. If Rin doesn't want to kill them, just make them all go crazy or become paralyzed. I actually prefer for them to die the same way they made her die. Bury one of them alive, cut their hands off for stealing her ring, make one become infertile for trying to rape her, etc.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh right. That's true. Make one experience being a victim of abuse for planning her abduction...not sure what the other two's best retribution would be for the crime they committed?? Oh make one go crazy and hang himself for choking her. Okay now for the glasses dude, what would his karma be?? Haha.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Probably this was Rin's karma. She probably did something in her past life so all she needs to do now is to forgive and forget.

But...I understand her feelings since she lived and died so cruelly. To be buried alive is just too much after all that she's been through. Her murderers didn't even give her a chance to live so why should she?.

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
Exactly. I don't want to wait until the end for them to realize they're wrong. Of course, when one is on the brink of death, they would apologize and say sorry without truly meaning it. It's so unrealistic. If Rin doesn't want to kill them, just make them all go crazy or become paralyzed. I actually prefer for them to die the same way they made her die. Bury one of them alive, cut their hands off for stealing her ring, make one become infertile for trying to rape her, etc.

Hahaha,If this way can keep Rin safe,I will be ok with these. But I don't think the six gangs will let Rin go.

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Oh right. That's true. Make one experience being a victim of abuse for planning her abduction...not sure what the other two's best retribution would be for the crime they committed?? Oh make one go crazy and hang himself for choking her. Okay now for the glasses dude, what would his karma be?? Haha.

I think he loves Eigarat.hahaha

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
with all of us; we can write a revenge book together.. Hehe and I do agree make them die cruelty serve them good..

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
HuabNag said:
Yep, he sure has feeling for Egkarat., his punishment should be have Egkarat betray him or kill him., bad me

I saw pantip someone said that It's not Rin that kill him, so maybe you will get what you want.hahaha