[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Oh right. That's true. Make one experience being a victim of abuse for planning her abduction...not sure what the other two's best retribution would be for the crime they committed?? Oh make one go crazy and hang himself for choking her. Okay now for the glasses dude, what would his karma be?? Haha.
He's gay. Lol. In one episode, Rada girl with the bangs was like you're the only person who never tried to get with me during college days. If I had known better, I'd think you were gay. That's when his face changed as if she had spoken the truth. Plus, he always rushes to be by Ekkarat's side whenever he needs him. He's definitely gay.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
He's gay. Lol. In one episode, Rada girl with the bangs was like you're the only person who never tried to get with me during college days. If I had known better, I'd think you were gay. That's when his face changed as if she had spoken the truth. Plus, he always rushes to be by Ekkarat's side whenever he needs him. He's definitely gay.
Haha. Okay then he definitely is. Haha. He's gonna be badly betrayed by the one he loves then!! Haha. That's his karma.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Haha. Okay then he definitely is. Haha. He's gonna be badly betrayed by the one he loves then!! Haha. That's his karma.
Yep... If he is really betray by Egkarat or die in the hand of Egkarat; it is the most painful thing he gets..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I really like the scene where Rin comes and saves Techin from Hongyoke and she's hugging him on the bed while he's clinging onto her saying Rada, and she's telling him to think of their love and not let the potion take over him. It was sweet!! Plus, we got shirtless Kan, so I love it even more. 

And Mai does look beautiful in that white dress.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:
Where can we watch their show with Aom...?

If you go to bugaboo.tv scroll down to the orange tab section, it should be the first video. Or put "วันวานยังหวานอยู่" in the search tab of bugaboo. scroll down and find the 1/6 part. Continue the rest.

p.s. I love the OST! Esp. the one Lydia sang. It's so sad, makes me want to cry too. I didn't even realize it was Lydia's voice. All I hear in the lakorn is the, "Kit tung tur tab jai ja kart" part lol Lovely but sad song.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Mai looks right with bangs. All her recent hairstyles with the bangs make her look messy. 

And it's about time she starts taking them out one by one. Looks like the next episode I'll have my wish of her taking out two at a time. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

If you go to bugaboo.tv scroll down to the orange tab section, it should be the first video. Or put "วันวานยังหวานอยู่" in the search tab of bugaboo. scroll down and find the 1/6 part. Continue the rest.

p.s. I love the OST! Esp. the one Lydia sang. It's so sad, makes me want to cry too. I didn't even realize it was Lydia's voice. All I hear in the lakorn is the, "Kit tung tur tab jai ja kart" part lol Lovely but sad song.

Thanks my dear!!

Mahalo said:
I don't think Mai looks right with bangs. All her recent hairstyles with the bangs make her look messy. 

And it's about time she starts taking them out one by one. Looks like the next episode I'll have my wish of her taking out two at a time. Lol. 

I think she looks okay with bangs, but I don't like the hairdo she sported during the show. Haha. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The bangs cover her pretty face. I don't quite like it on her. It definitely needs to be styled better.