[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Don't like her wardrobe either. Haha. 

It would've been better if Lydia sang that song live. Haha. I don't like it when singers lip sync. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think they did a recording of her singing before the show aired and inserted it when she performed. That's usually what they do. The singing on WWYWY sounds different from the MV. (or maybe my ears are playing tricks on me? Lol)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
I think they did a recording of her singing before the show aired and inserted it when she performed. That's usually what they do. The singing on WWYWY sounds different from the MV. (or maybe my ears are playing tricks on me? Lol)

Oh really. I don't know, it sounds the same to me. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Lol, I don't know then. Lydia does sound good live though. So I don't know why should didn't do it.

Unless she sang it live and they inserted the recorded version for broadcast...? Who knows. HEHE.

So from my understanding Mai is a traditional Thai dancer...?

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:

Unless she sang it live and they inserted the recorded version for broadcast...? Who knows. HEHE.

So from my understanding Mai is a traditional Thai dancer...?

I was thinking they might've done that.

I think she mentioned that she did it a while ago. So it was difficult at first but she got the hang of it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kan seems especially quiet in here. Isn't he usually the talkative one? Haha. I've seen his other shows he's usually more talkative.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
There are too many of them and the time is short. They need two tapes for this casts. I think he does talk but it get cut out because of the time limit

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hehe. True, there's so many of them. But I like talkative Kan. I've been watching his videos with Cheer. Gosh the guy just LOVES to tease her!! HAHA. I love the relationship between those two. So close, but not in THAT kind of relationship. I don't see him doing that to his other leading ladies at all, I'm envious of her!

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:
Hehe. True, there's so many of them. But I like talkative Kan. I've been watching his videos with Cheer. Gosh the guy just LOVES to tease her!! HAHA. I love the relationship between those two. So close, but not in THAT kind of relationship. I don't see him doing that to his other leading ladies at all, I'm envious of her!

Omg, I fangirl for KanCheer so bad! They are the only two I "cheer" this much for. Lol She gets sooooo shy and giggly. And Kan does it even more.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Omg, I fangirl for KanCheer so bad! They are the only two I "cheer" this much for. Lol She gets sooooo shy and giggly. And Kan does it even more.
Haha. I know right. I wonder what makes him so comfortable around her compared to other actresses??

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:
Haha. I know right. I wonder what makes him so comfortable around her compared to other actresses??

Because Cheer's personality is sorta like a boy. She's everyone's younger "brother". Lol Plus, with Kan, she's extra shy around him and he can't help it but tease her even more.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Because Cheer's personality is sorta like a boy. She's everyone's younger "brother". Lol Plus, with Kan, she's extra shy around him and he can't help it but tease her even more.

I kind of figured she's more tomboyish. She's like the pretty/sexy tomboy's...if there's such a thing HAHA. She's got a very deep manly voice too. I like her personality. HEHE.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Ladies&Gents we get too off topic whenever Cheer is mentioned. Lol not that im complaining (i totally adore them) but let's focus on the big picture and hope for a CheerKan reunion.

Pshh look at me. Telling you guys to not do something yet im also doing it. Oii tai.