[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:

I kind of figured she's more tomboyish. She's like the pretty/sexy tomboy's...if there's such a thing HAHA. She's got a very deep manly voice too. I like her personality. HEHE.

She's absolutely a fav. of mine. Bright personality and a very friendly person.

On Topic: I wonder how this lakorn will end. Will Rin be reborn, or will the p'ek live alone? Looks like he might know the truth soon. He's going to be devastated... Poor Taechin. Davikan sounds cute! Love love it!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

She's absolutely a fav. of mine. Bright personality and a very friendly person.

On Topic: I wonder how this lakorn will end. Will Rin be reborn, or will the p'ek live alone? Looks like he might know the truth soon. He's going to be devastated... Poor Taechin. Davikan sounds cute! Love love it!

My cousin and I were debating on that just yesterday. Haha. I'm saying he's going to live in solitude for the rest of his life and my cousin's saying he's going to die and be together with her. Those are pretty much the only two options. UNLESS they give us a good twist. HEHE. Actually a third one would be she reincarnates and gets together with him, or fourth he meets a gal that looks just like her who flew in from out of country. HAHA.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:

My cousin and I were debating on that just yesterday. Haha. I'm saying he's going to live in solitude for the rest of his life and my cousin's saying he's going to die and be together with her. Those are pretty much the only two options. UNLESS they give us a good twist. HEHE. Actually a third one would be she reincarnates and gets together with him, or fourth he meets a gal that looks just like her who flew in from out of country. HAHA.

I remember they use to do that a lot for these kind of plots! That's a pretty likely option. but I hated that kind of thing. It's not the same as the real n'ek.

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:
I must have not seen the explanation to that, but I think maybe it's because that's the time she died.  :shrug:

I found this on pantip,so is it the reason? :scratchhead2: But I can't read thai. Can you translate it, thank you

x0unerthanlater

Translation:
"The abdominal wound is from Rinanee killing people not from her dancing. Normally Rinanee will dance at 3 am. It's like something that was left undone and she has to do it every day. (She has danced many times already. She met the security guards because she was dancing at 3 am. The servants said they hear traditional Thai music every night because she dances where her grave is.)"

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

I remember they use to do that a lot for these kind of plots! That's a pretty likely option. but I hated that kind of thing. It's not the same as the real n'ek.
Yeah I don't like that ending either... I've seen it a so many times too Haha.

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:

Translation:
"The abdominal wound is from Rinanee killing people not from her dancing. Normally Rinanee will dance at 3 am. It's like something that was left undone and she has to do it every day. (She has danced many times already. She met the security guards because she was dancing at 3 am. The servants said they hear traditional Thai music every night because she dances where her grave is.)"

Thank you.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Isn't it widely known that 3 am is when spirits come out and have the most power at night?

In Christianity, it's because Jesus died at 3:00 pm so in reverse, it's 3 am.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
That's why only in lakorns is a story like this sweet. When people die, they become spirits. Spirits are no longer humans. They follow a totally different way of existing now, same goes for Rin. When she's dancing, that's her true form, like it's something she has to do as a spirit and that's why it's creepy for me.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:
Yeah I don't like that ending either... I've seen it a so many times too Haha.

Yet, it would just be sadder if Taechin lives alone and never reunites with his love. =/
Poor Rin...
She's stuck because Taechin doesn't know she's dead. She can't go anywhere because she died before she was able to accomplish anything...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
That's why only in lakorns is a story like this sweet. When people die, they become spirits. Spirits are no longer humans. They follow a totally different way of existing now, same goes for Rin. When she's dancing, that's her true form, like it's something she has to do as a spirit and that's why it's creepy for me.
No wonder when Taechin caught her dancing at night, she was like, "You aren't supposed to see me like this," as if it's her true form or something. She looked pretty to me so I wouldn't mind seeing her like that at night. Lol. Her true form should be when she has the ghost makeup on.