[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I am not going to read any spoilers....not going to...NOT going to!! Haha. Alright I'll be back later. Hehe.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I'm glad I stopped this lakorn... Didn't waste my time for the stupid ending.
Thanks to those who sharing the ending so I don't have to waste my time.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Moral of the lakorn: You will live in eternal loneliness if you go after the people who killed you.

The ending was so... quick. Rin & Techin didn't even have any last words. No sentimental scenes of them together... Techin died and that was just the end of it... 

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
*SPOLIER* :secret:

I don't know how to feel about the ending. I was just severely disappointed. I had a feeling Techin was going to die, but I expected there to be a second life or something. The ending was just wrong and stupid (sorry). I can't blame the writers though. What more can they do with a dead N'ek? Ugh. If I had to rate the ending from a scale of 1 - 10, I would rate it a 4. Sometimes I like a plot twist, but not in this lakorn.

x0unerthanlater

I liked the original ending they had... Why'd they change it?

Rin not only died savagely but she now has to live in eternal loneliness. She will never ever get to see Techin again...

korat12o3

sarNie Egg
I feel like Rin's love for Techin became an unhealthy obsession since she was willing to do whatever she could to get rid of those who could ruin their relationship. However, it's also such a cruel ending since Rin already suffered a lot while she was alive, and now she's suffering eternally.

I know I already started subbing but I'm having second thoughts. I didn't like the drama as much as I hoped I would, and I don't know if I'm just gonna force myself to do something I don't enjoy in the end. What do you guys think?

x0unerthanlater

Destinys said:
What original ending X0uncerthanlater ? :)

This is what was posted before. 

korat12o3 said:
This is the synopsis I read from Manager. So far, all the deaths are accurate with the synopsis they provided so I'm hoping the ending is the same too.

After all the bad guy's deaths, Rin still haunts Chompoo. She chases after her and tries to kill her but Chompoo finally remembers what happened that night and breaks down crying. Techin asks Rin to let Chompoo go because he remembers Chompoo saying to go help Rin before she fell unconscious. Rin remembers their friendship and lets her go.

Techin takes Chompoo to the hospital and after she recovers, he immediately goes to the house where he and Rin lived. He apologizes to her for not keeping his promise and tells her that he'll ordain for her. Rin thanks him and proceeds to the afterlife.

Techin ordains and Chompoo becomes the new performance arts teacher at the university in honor of Rin. Chompoo asks Techin if Rin is reborn yet. He says no because the sins she created will not allow her to be reborn easily, but adds that she will no longer hurt anybody because she's in a happier place.

The final scene shows Rin dancing on stage like how she used to when she was still alive.

And then they changed it to the one we got. >___<

raine123

sarNie Egg
:c wow.... I've been watching this lakorn and i gotta agree that this ending is extremely disappointing and imo terrible. I too was hoping that Techin would become a monk to help with Rins' sin.  :yuck:
Ugh so extremely disappointed overall with the series cause i thought it couldve been sooooo great :( 
I loved the mini budding romance with Chompoo and Rin's friend

@korat12o3 thanks for subbing but yeah i think it might be better to drop it.  :cry:
  •  

guppii

sarNie Egg
@Korat: Please don't drop it, please  please. Although I don't speak Thai, but I enjoyed watching this lakorn.
Can someone explain for me why Rin will never ever get to see Techin again?

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I don't think I would be as disappointed if it went that way where technical becomes a monk but sigh Noo it's more worse and stupid!!

member101

sarNie Egg
I like the ending. It's not your typical ending. The becoming a monk ending is so old and has been done in so many lakorns. What's the point of Techin becoming a monk for her? It's her sin. She killed all those people not him. There's no amount of merit that he can do for her that would lessen her karma. 

The monk said the sin Rin committed is too many for her to be able to stay with her lover. So even though they're both in the same world, she won't see him because they have different sins. She has to pay for her sin. 

The author of the book also like this ending.
http://pantip.com/topic/33679867

x0unerthanlater

Making her kill Chompoo didn't make sense to me. That's the only thing that bothers me. Chompoo even said that she didn't keep quiet about the abduction. Sure she forgot that part of her memories but she did run after Rin. (It was too late, but she tried)

Also, Rin was the one who betrayed Chompoo's trust ultimately. I know that doesn't compare to Rin's death, but I think they were both in the wrong for different situations. If they had talked to one another, maybe Rin wouldn't have died. If Rin had allowed Techin to tell Chompoo from the beginning, maybe Chompoo wouldn't have been so hurt she sought payback. Chompoo's death was unnecessary. But I guess they wanted Rin to exist alone to repent her sins for eternity. Therefore, they needed a lead to kill Techin off.