[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

member101

sarNie Egg
Rin is a revengeful spirit that doesn't know right from wrong. After killing all those people, why would she stops at Chompoo? That's the last person she wanted to torture. Rin said she saw Chompoo looking at her when she was abducted and taken away but Chompoo didn't do anything about it. Sure, Chompoo tried to do something moments later but Rin only saw that split second where Chompoo just let those people carried her away. And most importantly, Rin doesn't want Chompoo to be with Techin. She's too attached to him to let go.

Techin and Chompoo didn't die because the writer wanted Rin to exist alone. The writer said Techin tried to help Chompoo because he doesn't want Rin to kill her. He wanted to help Rin from committing more sins by saving Chompoo's life. But he wasn't able to help Chompoo so he died along with her. Because both Techin and Chompoo have their own sins that they have to pay for. As for Rin, she is too attached to her vengeance. Techin's death is the result of her sin for having killed all those people. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think Rin knew her wrong doings but she was too far gone to have stopped at that moment. She's a ghost and doesn't exactly have the logic of a human being. We can see her being indecisive about Chompoo but the last moment when Techin arrived was what made her throw Chompoo off the cliff. I don't think she would have done that had Techin not called out to Chompoo. Like you said, @member101, she's very attached to Techin.

I think they rewrote the script this way to show a different side of vengeance. We've only seen an ending where someone is ordained and where the ghost is set free in the end. But since Rin had already killed so many people, this was her punishment. Her sins has created a prison and is keeping her from being set free.

I don't think Techin died in results of Rin killing those people though. Techin has his own sins to repent for. His death might have even been an impulsive accident not a repentance of sin. We just won't know for sure. 

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with everyone else. Chompoo's death was unnecessary. Sure, she let Rin become abducted when she knew what was going to happen, but she did try to bring Rin back. It was too late, but the thought is what counts. After all, Chompoo was the only one out of 7 killers to truly regret their actions.

With Techin's death, I kind of saw it coming. If Techin didn't die, Rin would have never moved on. I liked the moral of the story. If only they made the lakorn shorter than 17 episodes, I think the lakorn would be much more popular than it already is.

Many watchers seems to disappointed in the ending because it was different, but I like the idea that the writers tried to made this lakorn unique. As I said before, I don't know how to feel about the ending.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I like the original ending better. However, like member101 said, it's kind of cliche. No amount of merit can save Rin after she killed all those people. Taechin shouldn't be the one to save her because she has to save herself, but it's too late. She went overboard and now she has to suffer. In a sense, I like the changed ending because it's more realistic. It teaches the audience a lesson about good and bad karma. Thai lakorns rarely show that aspect to viewers where the leads get punished for their wrong doings. They always show happily ever after even when the p'ek abuses n'ek and do all sorts of bad things. I guess it's kind of our faults as well because we were rooting for her to go on a killing spree. If only we screamed at the screen to stop her while watching this. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just saw the ending. I have a good side and a bad side. Haha. Let me just start out with the con:

I am furious. FURIOUS!! Words cannot explain how furious I am with these writers! WTF? Really??! They just ended Techin's life without any...thing? Like really? Kan had like <20 mins of screen time, AND he's Rin's pra'ek!? He had so little dialogue, all they gave him were those lamenting scenes that were unnecessarily stretched out into an MV...TWICE! He had no emotional scene/closure with Rin at all.....? Also Chompoo, did she ever get the chance to say she was sorry?? She didn't mean too?? All I understood was she said "You dated Techin behind my back, what kind of a good friend are you!" and "Please don't do this to me, I beg you." I didn't hear a "I'm sorry, I came after you, but it was too late," or "I know I was wrong, I shouldn't have left you, I should've told you, I'm sorry." I didn't hear anything along those lines!?!?! They just...they just...blah...and killed them off?? When Techin came to Chompoo's rescue he should've been like "No, don't kill her. She's right, she couldn't save you in time because I ran her over. I'm also wrong, if you kill her you'll have to kill me too." Nope, we got nothing. We got a Techin who flew like superman into the rocks. Their death was ridiculously stupid. I don't even want to got there. SIGH. Honestly, this storyline is a great storyline, but the writers did poorly at developing it and tying everything together. Look even the rest of the characters had no closure? They just disappeared into the screen. 

Okay, I've calmed down. Aside from that I do like that they killed off Techin (MINUS CHOMPOO, her character did not need to die, it makes no sense for her to die????) and left Rin to suffer as a lingering spirit. I just wish his death wasn't so abrupt. It happened so unexpectedly I didn't even have time to process it until they showed Chompoo and Techin in the water...dead. *SIGH* Makes me mad just thinking about it. Anyway, Techin's death was necessary in that that's Rin's punishment for going on a killing spree despite the monk warning her. She allowed herself to become consumed by vengeance and therefore Techin's death is her karma. She badly wanted to be with him, but instead of forgiving she sought revenge and in the end got the opposite of what she wanted. I like the overall morale of the lakorn and so I don't mind Techin's death at all. It's just..it's....SIGH....  :cry: I've become so emotionally attached to this lakorn that the ending is so sadly disappointing. I don't have to heart to watch anything at the moment. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
Moral of the lakorn: You will live in eternal loneliness if you go after the people who killed you.

The ending was so... quick. Rin & Techin didn't even have any last words. No sentimental scenes of them together... Techin died and that was just the end of it... 

Yes, I like the morale. 
EXACTLY!!! They didn't get any emotional scenes together at all. NOTHING???!! Haha. It was "Rin, don't kill her." " NOOOOO" and then...plap. 

Destinys said:
*SPOLIER* :secret:

I don't know how to feel about the ending. I was just severely disappointed. I had a feeling Techin was going to die, but I expected there to be a second life or something. The ending was just wrong and stupid (sorry). I can't blame the writers though. What more can they do with a dead N'ek? Ugh. If I had to rate the ending from a scale of 1 - 10, I would rate it a 4. Sometimes I like a plot twist, but not in this lakorn.

Yeah, this plot twist was totally unexpected, which is good, but also bad. HAHA. Good that they gave us something not...usual, bad in that it happened so quickly!! 

HuabNag said:
with the stupid or no conclusion ending I'm hoping they will have a part two to this..

I don't want a part 2, I've had enough heartache watching all 17 EP's to an awful ending. Haha. No more!

Alisachen said:
I am kind of liking the ending. It's good she will never meet Techin again.Lol

Yeah, the ending moral itself is good. I like that she becomes a wandering spirit to pay her dues. 

korat12o3 said:
I feel like Rin's love for Techin became an unhealthy obsession since she was willing to do whatever she could to get rid of those who could ruin their relationship. However, it's also such a cruel ending since Rin already suffered a lot while she was alive, and now she's suffering eternally.

I know I already started subbing but I'm having second thoughts. I didn't like the drama as much as I hoped I would, and I don't know if I'm just gonna force myself to do something I don't enjoy in the end. What do you guys think?

AGREE! An unhealthy obsession is exactly it. It's unfair for her that she has to suffer in life and afterlife. However, if she'd not mess with karma she wouldn't get karma herself. 

HuabNag said:
The ending I read was Teachin became a monk to help Rin with her sin.

Well, I'd been content with that ending as well. *SIGH*

lakornsrok said:
I don't think I would be as disappointed if it went that way where technical becomes a monk but sigh Noo it's more worse and stupid!!

Killing off Techin is a good idea, but how they wrote it  and filmed it was stupid. 

member101 said:

I like the ending. It's not your typical ending. The becoming a monk ending is so old and has been done in so many lakorns. What's the point of Techin becoming a monk for her? It's her sin. She killed all those people not him. There's no amount of merit that he can do for her that would lessen her karma. 

The monk said the sin Rin committed is too many for her to be able to stay with her lover. So even though they're both in the same world, she won't see him because they have different sins. She has to pay for her sin. 

The author of the book also like this ending.
http://pantip.com/topic/33679867

So he's paying is dues somewhere else, that makes sense as to why she can't see him. What was his sin though? Loving Rin behind Chompoo's back? I still don't think Chompoo should've died. That's my ONLY complaint. She should've gotten an open ending with ATM. GRR...

x0unerthanlater said:
Making her kill Chompoo didn't make sense to me. That's the only thing that bothers me. Chompoo even said that she didn't keep quiet about the abduction. Sure she forgot that part of her memories but she did run after Rin. (It was too late, but she tried)

Also, Rin was the one who betrayed Chompoo's trust ultimately. I know that doesn't compare to Rin's death, but I think they were both in the wrong for different situations. If they had talked to one another, maybe Rin wouldn't have died. If Rin had allowed Techin to tell Chompoo from the beginning, maybe Chompoo wouldn't have been so hurt she sought payback. Chompoo's death was unnecessary. But I guess they wanted Rin to exist alone to repent her sins for eternity. Therefore, they needed a lead to kill Techin off.

Yup. Chompoo's death was unnecessary. 

member101 said:

Rin is a revengeful spirit that doesn't know right from wrong. After killing all those people, why would she stops at Chompoo? That's the last person she wanted to torture. Rin said she saw Chompoo looking at her when she was abducted and taken away but Chompoo didn't do anything about it. Sure, Chompoo tried to do something moments later but Rin only saw that split second where Chompoo just let those people carried her away. And most importantly, Rin doesn't want Chompoo to be with Techin. She's too attached to him to let go.

Techin and Chompoo didn't die because the writer wanted Rin to exist alone. The writer said Techin tried to help Chompoo because he doesn't want Rin to kill her. He wanted to help Rin from committing more sins by saving Chompoo's life. But he wasn't able to help Chompoo so he died along with her. Because both Techin and Chompoo have their own sins that they have to pay for. As for Rin, she is too attached to her vengeance. Techin's death is the result of her sin for having killed all those people. 

But Techin's death alone should be bad enough to trigger Rin to repent. Chompoo didn't have to die for Rin to wander around alone. The writers could've made Chompoo move back to America or something. 

x0unerthanlater said:
I think Rin knew her wrong doings but she was too far gone to have stopped at that moment. She's a ghost and doesn't exactly have the logic of a human being. We can see her being indecisive about Chompoo but the last moment when Techin arrived was what made her throw Chompoo off the cliff. I don't think she would have done that had Techin not called out to Chompoo. Like you said, @member101, she's very attached to Techin.

I think they rewrote the script this way to show a different side of vengeance. We've only seen an ending where someone is ordained and where the ghost is set free in the end. But since Rin had already killed so many people, this was her punishment. Her sins has created a prison and is keeping her from being set free.

I don't think Techin died in results of Rin killing those people though. Techin has his own sins to repent for. His death might have even been an impulsive accident not a repentance of sin. We just won't know for sure. 

I think Techin's death is Rin's karma. Sure he didn't do anything to deserve death, but for Rin's lonely afterlife his life must be sacrificed. Haha. 

Mahalo said:
I like the original ending better. However, like member101 said, it's kind of cliche. No amount of merit can save Rin after she killed all those people. Taechin shouldn't be the one to save her because she has to save herself, but it's too late. She went overboard and now she has to suffer. In a sense, I like the changed ending because it's more realistic. It teaches the audience a lesson about good and bad karma. Thai lakorns rarely show that aspect to viewers where the leads get punished for their wrong doings. They always show happily ever after even when the p'ek abuses n'ek and do all sorts of bad things. I guess it's kind of our faults as well because we were rooting for her to go on a killing spree. If only we screamed at the screen to stop her while watching this. Lol. 

I like that ending, but I think I actually like this ending better. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This is what happens when you add another episode. It ruins a good lakorn. Stop it with unnecessary dragging for ratings Ch.7! Sheesh.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
This is what happens when you add another episode. It ruins a good lakorn. Stop it with unnecessary dragging for ratings Ch.7! Sheesh.

Yup. That extension was useless...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I just saw the ending. I have a good side and a bad side. Haha. Let me just start out with the con:

I am furious. FURIOUS!! Words cannot explain how furious I am with these writers! WTF? Really??! They just ended Techin's life without any...thing? Like really? Kan had like <20 mins of screen time, AND he's Rin's pra'ek!? He had so little dialogue, all they gave him were those lamenting scenes that were unnecessarily stretched out into an MV...TWICE! He had no emotional scene/closure with Rin at all.....? Also Chompoo, did she ever get the chance to say she was sorry?? She didn't mean too?? All I understood was she said "You dated Techin behind my back, what kind of a good friend are you!" and "Please don't do this to me, I beg you." I didn't hear a "I'm sorry, I came after you, but it was too late," or "I know I was wrong, I shouldn't have left you, I should've told you, I'm sorry." I didn't hear anything along those lines!?!?! They just...they just...blah...and killed them off?? When Techin came to Chompoo's rescue he should've been like "No, don't kill her. She's right, she couldn't save you in time because I ran her over. I'm also wrong, if you kill her you'll have to kill me too." Nope, we got nothing. We got a Techin who flew like superman into the rocks. Their death was ridiculously stupid. I don't even want to got there. SIGH. Honestly, this storyline is a great storyline, but the writers did poorly at developing it and tying everything together. Look even the rest of the characters had no closure? They just disappeared into the screen. 

Okay, I've calmed down. Aside from that I do like that they killed off Techin (MINUS CHOMPOO, her character did not need to die, it makes no sense for her to die????) and left Rin to suffer as a lingering spirit. I just wish his death wasn't so abrupt. It happened so unexpectedly I didn't even have time to process it until they showed Chompoo and Techin in the water...dead. *SIGH* Makes me mad just thinking about it. Anyway, Techin's death was necessary in that that's Rin's punishment for going on a killing spree despite the monk warning her. She allowed herself to become consumed by vengeance and therefore Techin's death is her karma. She badly wanted to be with him, but instead of forgiving she sought revenge and in the end got the opposite of what she wanted. I like the overall morale of the lakorn and so I don't mind Techin's death at all. It's just..it's....SIGH....  :cry: I've become so emotionally attached to this lakorn that the ending is so sadly disappointing. I don't have to heart to watch anything at the moment.
Your analysis was very good so I have to quote. It gives me the whole picture of the ending without wasting two hours to watch it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HuabNag said:
Your analysis was very good so I have to quote. It gives me the whole picture of the ending without wasting two hours to watch it.

Oh shoot, sorry to have spoiled you. HEHE. I was just too furious as you can tell to put it in the spoilers tag.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Oh shoot, sorry to have spoiled you. HEHE. I was just too furious as you can tell to put it in the spoilers tag.
I'm glad you share. I've decided not to watch the ending. You've helped me to know the details without watching it.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
HAHA! Yes, Techin tried too hard to become superman and died in the action. Lol. :lmao:

I totally agree with everything you said Phatman. Where was Chompoo's "I'm sorry"? I was waiting for those words, but she died before she could say anything. I was expecting her to live happily ever after with ATM. Their characters should have been together. I'm still really upset that Techin and Rin had no final goodbyes. I know he unexpectedly died, but the whole storyline was about their love. After all, Rin's revengeful feelings were all because she was too emotionally attached to him.  After 17 episodes, I just wanted a nice closure that was worth it. The lakorn dragged on way too long in my opinion.

On the bright side, Mai's crying scene improved so much since her first lakorn. Did anyone else notice?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:

Yes, I like the morale. 
EXACTLY!!! They didn't get any emotional scenes together at all. NOTHING???!! Haha. It was "Rin, don't kill her." " NOOOOO" and then...plap.

HAHAHAH @ the "plap" part because it's true. Hahahah!

We probably won't get another Kan & Mai lakorn in a while. Sometimes Ch.7 likes to torture the fans by prolonging a reunion. >_<

fun

Expired Sarnie
So I don't think I will continue from reading all this. Good thing I only spent 2 hours. 17 episode long? I can't even do 15 anymore. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

HAHAHAH @ the "plap" part because it's true. Hahahah!

We probably won't get another Kan & Mai lakorn in a while. Sometimes Ch.7 likes to torture the fans by prolonging a reunion. >_<

Well, I don't really want Kan and Mai anymore. HAHA. I want Kan with someone else....Matt??  

fun said:
So I don't think I will continue from reading all this. Good thing I only spent 2 hours. 17 episode long? I can't even do 15 anymore. 

Eh, not a bad idea. Haha. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I love Kan and Mai. I wouldn't mind a reunion. He brings out the best in her. I've never favored Mai. Only with Kan. So If I want to continue to watch Mai, she has to have Kan by her side. Lol. I also want Kan and Sammy. I like him better at Ch.7. More real kisses. Although I'd like to see him with Matt, Ch.3's lakorns have been miss and miss lately. Not hit and miss, miss and miss. Lol.