[CH7] Nang Rai (Mongkoldee) : Now Tisanart/Boom Kitkong/ Chap Worakorn/Maggi Apa

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

The love story of a superstar nang rai in the entertainment business, although she is a superstar and the mother of nang rai, her real story is very different, her love is separated by status as she is basically a princess who fell from grace. Will she be able to overcome it all and find love with rising pra'ek and the heir of a big entertainment mogul?

(The summary is pretty much my own words to dress up what it really was a bit)

Cr: Channel 7 Drama Society

Last edited:

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Finally Now working with a good production and with Boom too! Will definitely keep my eyes out for this project.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh this sounds like a remake of Willy and Janjira J lakorn, but n'ek wasn't a princess.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh this sounds like a remake of Willy and Janjira J lakorn, but n'ek wasn't a princess.
I don't think it means literal princess, basically like cinderella, she's a rich girl who lost everything type princess. Cause it uses the phrase "Jao Ying Dtok Yark" which means something like princess who became impoverished?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don't think it means literal princess, basically like cinderella, she's a rich girl who lost everything type princess. Cause it uses the phrase "Jao Ying Dtok Yark" which means something like princess who became impoverished?
Oh I see... so this is definitely a remake of Willy's lakorn. The original, the n'ek wasn't rich.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

The love story of a superstar nang rai in the entertainment business, although she is a superstar and the mother of nang rai, her real story is very different, her love is separated by status as she is basically a princess who fell from grace. Will she be able to overcome it all and find love with rising pra'ek and the heir of a big entertainment mogul?

(The summary is pretty much my own words to dress up what it really was a bit)

Cr: Channel 7 Drama Society
Yeah yeah yeah yeah !!! My queen got her role !! And with an attractive p'ek ! Yeah ! Storyline is not new but I take it ! This is challenging role for her ! Hopefully she understands the role and slays it !!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Most likely a remake....90%.ch7 seems to be remakes... she is killing it! Urg...i need a strong pk... hopefully he's not too weak

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Most likely a remake....90%.ch7 seems to be remakes... she is killing it! Urg...i need a strong pk... hopefully he's not too weak
Haha, isn’t it the same with ch3 and ch One HD? They have so many remakes. Anyway, I’m looking forward to this one. Boom is so handsome and Now is gorgeous.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes they are too...I mostly watch K or C drama now. Unless I like the actors, I'll at least try it.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I see... so this is definitely a remake of Willy's lakorn. The original, the n'ek wasn't rich.
Which one of Willy’s lakorn was this? I thought I seen all of his, but must have missed one or two.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
From the preview..boom & now emote very well.. can't wait to see it

Nk don't appear to be rich in this version either

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I just finished Willy/Took’s version last night and got so annoyed with Willy’s parents. They were so controlling.