[Ch7] Nee Kiet Ti Yoht (Star Frame): Maggi Apa / Oat Ratthee

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile

so cute, very good looking match, ship them so much, good chemistry on and off screen, squeal he wanna play those bad p’ek character with her,slap/ kiss lakorn will be fun for them, hope they get to pair up again, it’s cute he look shy talking about their love scenes it’s his favorite scene.. awww, I think he crushes on her said his ideal girl is like her funny, easy going. both is single so there’s chance can be a real couple,they look very close comfortable

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They are adorable but it's too cliché and namnao. Noble idiocy....

He is always praising and complimenting her. As far as I know he's the only 1 I hear him call her :Gi:

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
They are adorable but it's too cliché and namnao. Noble idiocy....

He is always praising and complimenting her. As far as I know he's the only 1 I hear him call her :Gi:
Your talking about their lakorn that’s nam noi?? Agree it’s so nam noi.
I like this version there’s more sweet scenes of P’ek N’ek but the story is moving too slow, her revenge part is still not happening yet

yep can see he’s the only P’ek that call her ‘Gi ‘which show he feel really comfortable and close to her. but I can see why he praise her ,what’s there not to, she’s pretty&talented actress, friendly so make his working with her is easy going, smooth, relax.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Your talking about their lakorn that’s nam noi?? Agree it’s so nam noi.
I like this version there’s more sweet scenes of P’ek N’ek but the story is moving too slow, her revenge part is still not happening yet

yep can see he’s the only P’ek that call her ‘Gi ‘which show he feel really comfortable and close to her. but I can see why he praise her ,what’s there not to, she’s pretty&talented actress, friendly so make his working with her is easy going, smooth, relax.
I ship them. He wait to go into work together. He carry their things. They leave work together again he's a gentleman and carry their things.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Finally the revenge part, I’m satisfy N’ek is smart and strong, but feel sorry for P’ek though,she misunderstood him and using him, but his dad deserve it very crazy evil old man, Maggi look more pretty changing her wardrobe, her acting is great from a sweet to vengeful person. but the lakorn will end dec14,total 30 eps, kinda fast, the revenge part just start and the lakorn is ending soon. Hope her new lakorn will be a good challenge role with good company and top p’ek, she deserve it. the 2 new lakorns with Dida is not interesting , boring remakes.what a waste of her talents and appearance playing with this bad company

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Maggie and Oat has a sweet chemistry together. Would love to see them pair up again. This lakorn is pretty slow but it’s detailed. Too much focused on n’ek sister though, need more of the leads scenes. If they gonna give crappy roles to Maggie when she goes to prime time, I rather her stay in evening. She gets better lakorn in evening.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Maggie and Oat has a sweet chemistry together. Would love to see them pair up again. This lakorn is pretty slow but it’s detailed. Too much focused on n’ek sister though, need more of the leads scenes. If they gonna give crappy roles to Maggie when she goes to prime time, I rather her stay in evening. She gets better lakorn in evening.
Agree her prime time N’ek roles is not interesting compare to her evening roles, I will be happy if Maggi and Oat pair up again but next time will be fun if he was the one being mean to her like in a revenge slap/kiss lakorn , yep so annoy by the sister role in here too many scenes of her I skip a lot,

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Agree her prime time N’ek roles is not interesting compare to her evening roles, I will be happy if Maggi and Oat pair up again but next time will be fun if he was the one being mean to her like in a revenge slap/kiss lakorn , yep so annoy by the sister role in here too many scenes of her I skip a lot,
I might just skimp through her prime time lakorn. I hope they pair her up with Mik, Es, or Boss again with good storyline.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Migosh such hot body, he have high sex appeal, handsome good actor, hopefully he will get push to prime time Pek soon, wanna see him in slap/kiss role too he had the looks, his voice is very smooth nice.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Migosh such hot body, he have high sex appeal, handsome good actor, hopefully he will get push to prime time Pek soon, wanna see him in slap/kiss role too he had the looks, his voice is very smooth nice.
His body does look nice! I don’t mine Oat staying in evening lakorn as long as they give he good storyline. I’m afraid ch7 will give him crappy lakorn when he goes to prime time.

I stop watching this but will pick back up when I have time. The ratings is going back up. 73C14CE0-D8C3-49BD-A4DF-0A38F8E0A1B6.jpeg

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
I’m glad the rating went up , hope reach to 6 the ending just one episode left , kinda fast, a lot of fans hate Nek right now because she’s mean to p’ek but I’m not I understand her reasons and still feel sorry for her. recent they went to a show together look so cute,. wish they‘ll pair up again soon, their chemistry is great.
cr maggia Apa fanpage EA12EDAE-D620-456F-B81C-FCEF9403AB8B.jpeg 6085CB4E-837B-4F9E-A2D7-86FC09805FF1.jpeg 670B6A0C-B71D-4028-9AE8-23E80F337D70.jpeg