[Ch7] Neth Nakarat (Ver)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm surprised you gave this a thumbs up Phatman. I did mention during the beginning of the thread that Oliver's production in action is very western like.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I kinda agree on the dialogue part..it's a bit forcing for me 
Plus when she doing the mission, I mean, just only her?! Alone?! Even she is excellent but how can she handle the situation just by herself? 
Their relationship starts nice and I wonder how it will develop in the future...
Now gonna watch ep 2..Yay still one more ep this week xD
I'm more curious about the curse, I hope s.o could explain me about the curse...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I'm surprised you gave this a thumbs up Phatman. I did mention during the beginning of the thread that Oliver's production in action is very western like.

Yes! Western-like. Haha. Even the acting is western-like, which bothers me because I'm so used to Thai lakorns being Thai lakorns. Haha.  

I hope it gets better as we progress. I don't want it to go downhill like all CH7 lakorns do...

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
This is the most adorable scene in ep 2...Rath gives him so much hints about she likes him but he's so clueless..
I just hate that the sister blame Rath for their father's death...I'm glad that they not dragging the father's death scene and make Rath stands up and strong than before..but I'm worried about her straight personality will get her into trouble 
This is 1st Oliver's production rite?! They did quiet good but they need to fix the sounds and focus on character's expression, cuz I feel like the emotion in the lakorn is lacking a lot @@ Hope it doesn't make me disappoint as it goes on

cre: ch7dramasociety

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You're making me anxious to see that part. Haha. I'm just starting on episode 2 right now. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah, I just saw some skin from Cee. Um...he needs to work out those abs. HAHA. His waist is very...jelly-like. 

You guys know what I'm tired of seeing? Them sneaking up on the bad guys and shooting or killing. All these dead bodies, what kind of cops are they? Haha. Are they cops? Special forces? They need to relax on that a little. Oh, and the head nodding too. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hanajungupup said:
This is the most adorable scene in ep 2...Rath gives him so much hints about she likes him but he's so clueless..
I just hate that the sister blame Rath for their father's death...I'm glad that they not dragging the father's death scene and make Rath stands up and strong than before..but I'm worried about her straight personality will get her into trouble 
This is 1st Oliver's production rite?! They did quiet good but they need to fix the sounds and focus on character's expression, cuz I feel like the emotion in the lakorn is lacking a lot @@ Hope it doesn't make me disappoint as it goes on

*pics*

cre: ch7dramasociety

Yeah, that's what they need to focus on. The only person whose emotions I'm actually feeling are Cee's. Haha. He needs to work on his body language though. 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Woah, I just saw some skin from Cee. Um...he needs to work out those abs. HAHA. His waist is very...jelly-like. 

You guys know what I'm tired of seeing? Them sneaking up on the bad guys and shooting or killing. All these dead bodies, what kind of cops are they? Haha. Are they cops? Special forces? They need to relax on that a little. Oh, and the head nodding too. HAHA.

LOl agree...And I need to see a real mafia gang too, so far there only useless gang though @@@
And Cee's body language is kinda weird, or is it bcs his height is short so some scene that really make me laugh...
But Yui did ok on her crying scene though

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hanajungupup said:

LOl agree...And I need to see a real mafia gang too, so far there only useless gang though @@@
And Cee's body language is kinda weird, or is it bcs his height is short so some scene that really make me laugh...
But Yui did ok on her crying scene though

Yeah. These gang members are too...dumb. How many bosses have been killed so far? Haha.
Cee's very short compared to other male stars. Haha. He's looks like he's big, but he's pretty small. I still like him though. :ghehe:
Yui's expressions are: smiley face and poker face. Haha. Not a bad thing because she does great at both, it's just she's too simple, so she doesn't have any other expressions. Of course it's not entirely her fault if her character is written that way. 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
phatman said:

Yeah. These gang members are too...dumb. How many bosses have been killed so far? Haha.
Cee's very short compared to other male stars. Haha. He's looks like he's big, but he's pretty small. I still like him though. :ghehe:
Yui's expressions are: smiley face and poker face. Haha. Not a bad thing because she does great at both, it's just she's too simple, so she doesn't have any other expressions. Of course it's not entirely her fault if her character is written that way. 

Cee is charming, can't deny that fact 
Half of Yui's lakorns is action and she always get n'rai when she do drama..Kinda wish she could get a good lakorn soon
It's hard to find CH7's lakorn with sub @@ At least s.o who interesting in this pls make a recap on this one pls 

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished the 1st two eps and its good so far..i like it...plus like their relationship too..he love her but won't tell her and afraid to show her because they've been friends for so long since childhood...he probably scare she might reject him and that will ruin their relationship so he think its better to just be friends but you can see the love he have for her and how worries he was when she was on a mission. He's afraid to lose her and also very protective of her too.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Here's a quick summary for those who's interested in translating! I tried google translate and I understand very vaguely.

500 ปี ในอดีต ตำนานบันทึกไว้ว่าเนตรนาคราชคือดวงตาของพญานาคที่สิงสถิตอยู่ภายใต้แม่น้ำโขงในขณะที่จำศีลอยู่ ได้ถูกผู้มีวิชาขโมยไปเพราะเชื่อว่าดวงตาพญานาคคือสิ่งทรงพลานุภาพที่จะเผาผลาญทุกสิ่งอย่างให้พินาศ ใครที่ได้ครอบครองก็จะมีอำนาจอยู่ในมือ ยิ่งใหญ่ อยู่เป็นอมตะ เหนือผู้ใด แต่ละปีพญานาคจะได้ตื่นจากจำศีลขึ้นมาหนึ่งวันคือวัน 15 ค่ำเดือน 11 และพ่นไฟทวงดวงตาของตนคืนเป็นปรากฏการต่อ ๆ มาจนกระทั่งทุกวันนี้ 

ตำนานกล่าวไว้อีกว่าถ้าพญานาคตื่นจากการจำศีล 500 ปีเมื่อไร ก็จะขึ้นมาตามหาดวงตาของตน จะเกิดภัยพิบัติ น้ำในแม่น้ำโขงจะปั่นป่วนลุกเป็นไฟชีวิตผู้คนจะสูญเสียเป็นเครื่องสังเวยนับล้านจนกว่าจะมีใครนำดวงตาทั้งสองมาคืน วันเวลาผ่านไป การจำศีลจะครบกำหนด 500 ปีในวันที่ 15 ค่ำเดือน 11 ของปีนี้ 

แต่ผู้คนหาเชื่อตำนานไม่ กิเลสทำให้คนหลงผิดคิดว่าเนตรนาคราชเป็นของมีค่า เป็นของวิเศษ ที่จะทำให้เป็นใหญ่ ชีวิตเป็นอมตะเพียบพร้อมด้วยอำนาจและทรัพย์สินเงินทอง จึงทำให้เนตรนาคราชมีมูลค่ามหาศาล มีการติดตามแย่งชิงค้นหาและเข่นฆ่ากันเพื่อให้ได้เนตรนาคราชมาครอบครองเป็นสมบัติของตน โดยหารู้ไม่ว่าสิ่งที่ตนจะได้รับคือความพินาศและความตายสืบต่อไปถึงลูกหลานชั่วกัลย์

CR: drama.kapook

There's more, but I'd rather not post it because it may contain spoilers. HEHE. 
i'll be waiting for the translate...can't read thai though i do understand it..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hanajungupup said:

Cee is charming, can't deny that fact 
Half of Yui's lakorns is action and she always get n'rai when she do drama..Kinda wish she could get a good lakorn soon
It's hard to find CH7's lakorn with sub @@ At least s.o who interesting in this pls make a recap on this one pls 
Yeah seems like international fans don't really like Ch7 lakorns. I don't blame them. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm cracking up at glimpses of this. They really shoot and kill everyone. I thought as cops you're supposed to protect civilians or spare as many lives as possible, even criminals, so that they can be given a chance at fair trials. But no, Jui's killing everyone like she's an assassin. Haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah. Haha. It's very annoying. I like visuals, just not how things are running. There's so much action I'm overwhelmed. Haha.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Yeah seems like international fans don't really like Ch7 lakorns. I don't blame them. Haha.
its not that international fans don't like ch7 lakorns...it just that ch7 didn't authorize their lakorns on free websites, like youtube etc like how ch3 or other channels do...so its harder for international fans to expose to ch7 lakorns. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
junemaikao said:
its not that international fans don't like ch7 lakorns...it just that ch7 didn't authorize their lakorns on free websites, like youtube etc like how ch3 or other channels do...so its harder for international fans to expose to ch7 lakorns. 
True, but even so I feel like international fans favor CH3 lakorns more. Maybe its just us here in AF. Haha.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I just finished ep 3 and it's just last 40 mins but still good..More character has been introduced but there still a lot of pranang scene
Rath always flirting with Win but he is so clueless LOL 
But I need to know about Henry, is he bad or not?
next ep seems interesting, someone get into Rath's house and then I think something abt the curse gonna find out a little bit

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I haven't gotten the chance to watch 3 yet. Got caught up with stuff. Anyway, only 40 mins long? Why's that.