[Ch7] Neth Nakarat (Ver)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hanajungupup said:
Seems like she only get n'ek roles if she do action though
I think her lakorns have quiet good rating though, CH7 needs to give her a chance 

I think she kicks *ss! Haha. Literally and figuratively. She can really do the physical and emotional stuff. She's an all-rounded actress that CH7 should keep and promote more. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I find it weird for them be acting alongside eachother. Especially when they're not paired up. It's also weird that they make Thun the one Yui has to kiss. I just can't take the lakorn seriously. Haha.
Agree. They should have Rath kiss Win to make it more realistic.. I also I notice when Yui star along with Thun, she hardly has a touching science with her make co-star. This was the same on phan nang suen.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I know right.
That's a little sad that she's not really nang'ek anymore. She makes a good nang'ek minus her hoarse voice. Haha. That is very rai sounding.
She is one talent actress. Ch. 7 doesn't know how to use their resource.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Hanajungupup said:
Seems like she only get n'ek roles if she do action though
I think her lakorns have quiet good rating though, CH7 needs to give her a chance
She usually has action lakorn, but they were good rating. I want her to reunite with Arnus for a good storyline. So sad, Arnus is no longer pra ek..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HuabNag said:
Agree. They should have Rath kiss Win to make it more realistic.. I also I notice when Yui star along with Thun, she hardly has a touching science with her make co-star. This was the same on phan nang suen.

Why do they keep casting them together then. Haha. I don't like that. I feel bad for Thun because he can never be Yui's lakorn pra'ek. Well, at least he's her real-life pra'ek. HEHE.

HuabNag said:
She usually has action lakorn, but they were good rating. I want her to reunite with Arnus for a good storyline. So sad, Arnus is no longer pra ek..

Oh I know. Arnut my dear. He's so much better than some actors around his age who CH7 still casts as pra'ek...*cough* Vee *cough.* I like Vee and Arnut, but between the two, I'd rather see Arnut as pra'ek. Main reason, he looks and sounds more youthful. He got a little chubby, but that's okay. He's still pra'ek material to me. I love Vee too, but he's not aging too well. Haha.

HuabNag said:
She is one talent actress. Ch. 7 doesn't know how to use their resource.

Yep. They don't. Someone needs to go teach them a lesson.

HuabNag said:
I agree with you, Phatman, she has a full table, drama, rai, action... Very versatile

Yeah. Although I don't like her as rai she does a pretty darn good job. Haha.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Or maybe I never watched her in rai so I don't find her voice rai at all LOL
I think I will give the one with Weir and Pooklook a try but it's too sad 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
I don't think Yui's voice sounds rai at all. I can tolerate her in nangek role fine.
Me too, maybe I have watched her for a long time so I get used to with her voice.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Her haorse voice makes he sound rai. Too much yelling as nang'rai? Well, either way I still like her.

I'm so unhappy that she's gonna be rai in PP. She deserves being nang'ek with my Weir.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Actually I prefer hoarse voice over squeaky and high tone voices. My poor ear has been through these voices too much since I became a lakorn fan.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Actually I prefer hoarse voice over squeaky and high tone voices. My poor ear has been through these voices too much since I became a lakorn fan.
Haha. That's true!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I'm so unhappy that she's gonna be rai in PP. She deserves being nang'ek with my Weir.
What's the lakorn about? Yep I would love to see her play nang ek with Wier too. I haven't watch any of Wier lakorn so if Yui nang ek would give it a try. Too bad she is not...I will not turn in for it even I like her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HuabNag said:
What's the lakorn about? Yep I would love to see her play nang ek with Wier too. I haven't watch any of Wier lakorn so if Yui nang ek would give it a try. Too bad she is not...I will not turn in for it even I like her.
It's about two sister falling in love with one guy. Yui will be the evil one....

Omg I finally started on episode six. Ugh. Yui got to kiss Thun instead?! And she kissed him so close to his lips. Grr. I can't take the lakorn seriously anynore.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Yep, that pissed me off really...If it's not Thun & Yui I wondered if that will happen LOL
But Yui is really pretty in the lakorn with Weir, I'm not really Pooklook btw

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^TOTALLY!

I'm really annoyed by that actress who plays Karn. She needs more acting lessons. Haha. Everything is being repeated...I'm annoyed. 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I'm watching ep 7 now..
I like that Rose and Itt so far..Their character seems interesting..Next ep Rose gonna joined the team
Gosh and once again. I'm annoying at Karn, when Rath&Win is back, she ran and hug Win first leave Rath not knowing what to do
Poor Rath...She has only Karn is her relative and now she acting like they not knowing each other @@@ And no one that she can share her worry except Win
Their relationship sures getting on another level, I can't feel their emotion in this ep :((( 
And now more better person that appearing, not some useless mafia going around again though..And next ep seems promosing xD