[Ch7] Neth Nakarat (Ver)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I need to catch up too. Funny how now I'm in Thailand but I don't have time to watch this lakorn n I have to wait to get home to catch up. I'll check with you girls for update.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Rath and Win stuck in cave together 
They finally confess to each other, the teary kiss scenee is beautiful
and Itt said he gonna protect Rose with his life too

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hanajungupup said:
Awe really?! I need to catch up!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I love the instrumental that played in episode nine, during the part Itt was stealing glances of Rose. Hehe. It's seductive.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Hanajungupup said:
You made me want to watch it badly. I have to wait for 3 more weeks.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
What? It hasn't ended yet. Probably this weekend it might because they are close to Neth Nakarath. This past weekend had some of the best scenes in the lakorn. Lots of sweet moments between Rath & Win. Rose and Itt are now "dating" officially. Karn has finally cut off ties with her pathetic loser boyfriend and now she knows Chad's true feelings for her.

Next week looks like it's gonna get down and dirty.

Karn's loser ex is going to backstab the group and kill Praan Moung.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh good. I was gonna freak out. Haha. I knew that guy was gonna be like that from the start. He's sneaky!

x0unerthanlater

^ That actor has improved on his acting a lot. I hate his facial expressions when he has that, "I don't care" look. It's so annoying and frustrating. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
^ That actor has improved on his acting a lot. I hate his facial expressions when he has that, "I don't care" look. It's so annoying and frustrating. lol
And he's getting old. Haha.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:
And he's getting old. Haha.

Yeah, I was rewatching "Likit Kammatep" with Anne & Smart and that actor played as Anne's younger cousin and he was definitely "younger" at that time. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Yeah, I was rewatching "Likit Kammatep" with Anne & Smart and that actor played as Anne's younger cousin and he was definitely "younger" at that time. lol
Haha. Seriously.

x0unerthanlater

OMG what is up with all the love triangles! I hope it ends on the 2nd like it says it will. This show is starting to dragggggg...
I must say though, seeing Jakkajan & Aof on the screen again is cuuuute! I wonder if they're still close.